Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 09, 2019, 03:37:41 PM
As this has turned into the weather forecast!!! Its been very wet and cold but clearing and its dry and sunny next week 17 Deg C . Picked the right week for an holiday. Saying that need to spring clean my flat
@davina61
Dear Davina:

Hmmm.... a holiday this week???   
We don't have that particular holiday here in the USA that you have in the U.K.
    Monday, 6 May: May Day Bank Holiday – first Monday in May

But here this weekend on Sunday May 12th....  it is MOTHER'S DAY ....   I have arranged to have flowers and nice Card delivered to my Mother on Saturday.

Thanks for your comment, it is always very nice to see your postings on my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

booked a week off work, we have the Late Spring Bank Holiday at the end of May the last Monday.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on May 09, 2019, 05:05:21 PM
booked a week off work, we have the Late Spring Bank Holiday at the end of May the last Monday.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Wow a week off work in May....  what are your special plans?
Is that the week of the UK get together?

Doing anything fun?
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Oh Danielle, were you aware of the get together in Astoria Oregon on 6/7-6/9 for Pride Month.
It's just a few hours flight time away from you and I know someone that would fetch you from the airport.  (Chances are Tessa has a bed for you, but if not I'd consider bringing my travel trailer that sleeps 8.)

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Tessa James

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I remember you posting a terrific picture showing 5 beautiful women from the forums  about that event last year. 
I will pencil the date on my calendar... that is less than a month away...  hmmmm.   
Wasn't there a west coast get together planned maybe.... what is the planned date for that????
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica on May 09, 2019, 05:47:14 PM
Oh Danielle, were you aware of the get together in Astoria Oregon on 6/7-6/9 for Pride Month.
It's just a few hours flight time away from you and I know someone that would fetch you from the airport.  (Chances are Tessa has a bed for you, but if not I'd consider bringing my travel trailer that sleeps 8.)

•  

Jessica

This one of @Kendra  myself @Michelle_P @Laurie @Tessa James

@Alaskan Danielle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

islandgirl

I think there was a discussion around getting together to go see Kendra's band play! Is this still in the plans? If I am remembering  correctly, the time was end of summer early fall.
  •  

Jessica

@islandgirl

Quote from: islandgirl on May 10, 2019, 10:00:44 AM
I think there was a discussion around getting together to go see Kendra's band play! Is this still in the plans? If I am remembering  correctly, the time was end of summer early fall.

I have not heard more from those interested, but I'm retired and ready.
It was just a lark of a thought and I have no clue if even @Kendra will be around, let alone playing in the band.
Maybe it's time to light a fire.
September West Coast Roadtrip

•  

davina61

Danielle I will be doing some shopping, flat cleaning and working on the panel van . Might manage some ME time 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on May 10, 2019, 12:30:04 PM
@islandgirl

I have not heard more from those interested, but I'm retired and ready.
It was just a lark of a thought and I have no clue if even @Kendra will be around, let alone playing in the band.
Maybe it's time to light a fire.
September West Coast Roadtrip

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this proposed road trip was an outgrowth of the invitation that @Michelle_P had extended to me for staying with her when I go to California for my GCS surgery on September 25th. It morphed into an adventure to see @Kendra play with her band in Roslyn, WA. I can post more over on the original thread, but suffice to say here that I, at least, have been forced to scale way back. I'll write more about it in the appropriate place.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KimOct

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2019, 03:47:50 PM
@davina61
Dear Davina:

But here this weekend on Sunday May 12th....  it is MOTHER'S DAY ....   I have arranged to have flowers and nice Card delivered to my Mother on Saturday.

Danielle[/b]

You are a good daughter Danielle.   :)

I love when my Mom refers to me as her daughter or when she asks if I followed up on something and when I tell her yes she says 'good girl'.  She actually enjoys having a daughter late in life. 

So Danielle, on the subject of sending flowers to your Mom.... good girl.  :D 
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Jessica

@Donica @steph2.0 @Kendra @Michelle_P

Quote from: steph2.0 on May 10, 2019, 08:41:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this proposed road trip was an outgrowth of the invitation that @Michelle_P had extended to me for staying with her when I go to California for my GCS surgery on September 25th. It morphed into an adventure to see @Kendra play with her band in Roslyn, WA. I can post more over on the original thread, but suffice to say here that I, at least, have been forced to scale way back. I'll write more about it in the appropriate place.

Stephanie

Stephanie, it was Donica that suggested a road trip to hear Kendra, I jumped in with an offer to drive, a time frame was set around the time of your surgery and stay with Michelle.  With dates always in limbo with surgeries, it's been on hold till things firm up. 

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on May 10, 2019, 09:53:45 PM
@Donica @steph2.0 @Kendra @Michelle_P

Stephanie, it was Donica that suggested a road trip to hear Kendra, I jumped in with an offer to drive, a time frame was set around the time of your surgery and stay with Michelle.  With dates always in limbo with surgeries, it's been on hold till things firm up.

I might have known that Donica the Troublemaker would be involved. In any case, I wrote a bit about my limitations on such adventure over on the road trip thread. So there's no reason all ya'll have to wait for my appointment to firm up before making your plans. I'd love to go along, but life forces compromises.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Quote from: steph2.0 on May 10, 2019, 09:59:21 PM
I might have known that Donica the Troublemaker would be involved. In any case, I wrote a bit about my limitations on such adventure over on the road trip thread. So there's no reason all ya'll have to wait for my appointment to firm up before making your plans. I'd love to go along, but life forces compromises.

Stephanie

Hehehehe :D
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Don't forget...   MOTHER'S DAY tomorrow on Sunday May 12, 2019

Mothers, Wives, Partners, etc..... deserve to be recognized and shown appreciation on this special day for all mothers.

Because my mom lives a long way away, several days ago I arranged to have flowers and a card sent to my mother.

Even though she still does not accept me as I have been seriously transitioning since March 2015, over 4 years ago ... and been full-time for 2 1/2 years  since December 2016...
..... I feel that it is still incumbent on me to honor her on her special day.

If I don't try to keep in touch and break the ice with her, then it would be a very sad day if something happened to either one of us if I did not attempt reconciliation .... life would be full of regrets.

Hugs and happiness to all of my readers and followers.
Danielle

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 11, 2019, 08:20:45 PM

Mothers, Wives, Partners, etc..... deserve to be recognized and shown appreciation on this special day for all mothers.

Because my mom lives a long way away, several days ago I arranged to have flowers and a card sent to my mother.

Even though she still does not accept me as I have been seriously transitioning since March 2015, over 4 years ago ... and been full-time for 2 1/2 years  since December 2016...

If I don't try to keep in touch and break the ice with her, then it would be a very sad day if something happened to either one of us if I did not attempt reconciliation .... life would be full of regrets.

Danielle

The relationship with Mom is like no other, That's great you reaching out, and keeping in touch with your Mom Danielle !

My mom left us in 2014, however I did get to come out to her 3 times in life (8, 22), that last time at 51 was the most meaningful.

Best

Cynthia -

•  

KimOct

Danielle

I agree with you Danielle and I think it's great that you are attempting to keep the lines of communication open with your Mom.  I disagreed with you in another thread ( a rare occasion ) regarding someone else dealing with their parents.  IMO if parents are un-accepting (which I cannot understand ) but if they are we should still stay in touch because if we don't there is no chance for reconciliation.

My brother had a falling out with my Dad and refused to fix it for 10 years.  Then my Dad died.  Then it's too late.
Good for you for trying to keep things open.  On the other hand if any family member is not accepting of us I believe it is not healthy to struggle with them and instead keep SOME distance.

You are doing the right thing.   :)
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Jessica

Danielle, thank you for reminding us that all mothers hold a special place in everyone's life.
Certainly the fact that without her, you wouldn't exist.  Mothers are as human as anyone and have their faults and perfections.  On this day set aside for them, forgiving their faults and celebrating their perfection is the honor they deserve.
I'm happy that you have taken the truly loving step by reaching out and wishing your mother such a warm thank you for life.  I pray that she sees that you are as precious as she is.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Alaskan Danielle

•  

Jessica

Hey Northern Star*Girl
Love your tag line in your new avatar!

•  

sarah1972

I am always amazed by your big heart Danielle! It shows how strong you are: reaching out even under such circumstances.

I hope your mom showed at least a small sign of appreciation.

Hugs,

Sarah

Danielle

•