News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Sunday morning 6:30AM ......

It's been very quiet this last week on my thread.... hmmm????   
Everyone must be very busy with the summer weather coming your way... except of course for my Southern Hemisphere friends here on the Forums you will have winter weather coming soon.

The days are getting quite long here now at this time of the year.... Sunrise was around 4:00AM and Sunset tonight will be approx 11:30PM....   It was quite cold last night and it is very foggy now.... later today it will get warmer into the 50's and 60's and partly sunny.   
When we have the long daylight hours it can get quite warm after dinner in the early evenings... get time for walking or biking around town.

I will soon have to get ready for church this morning....   after church I have been invited out to lunch with 3 other gals from church, including my tooth-fairy
(#4) [emoji173]  .....   

***QUESTION:  So, what are the plans of my forums friends today? ???
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Good Morning Danielle, walking or biking in the late evenings there sounds wonderful, and only about 1 month till Summer Solstice here in the Northern half (it's sooo nice). Sounds like an enjoyable afternoon with friends (and your special friend !) today. I see you've already answered in my update this morning so I won't repeat any of that.

Have a nice "summery / spring" day there, and word combos will most likely be waiting for you  :)

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

KathyLauren

Walking the dog, as every day.  Then we are getting together for dinner with a couple of friends that we met through a mutual friend, R, but whom we haven't really gotten to know well, because R tends to monopolize every conversation.  We are meeting them without R. :)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica

I will be starting the daunting task of moving our possessions that "spark joy" back into our home.  Remodel is nearly done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

We expect close to 90F today, or 31C. I already took a trip with kiddo to two playgrounds before it gets too hot. Right now kiddo is playing in a kiddy pool in the backyard while I cool my pelvic area after this mornings walking...

If time permits, I will repair a few things of backyard equipment and maybe start preparing for opening our pool in the next few days.

Oh and of course, playing with my 3 new friends is in the plans (a purple one, a blue one and a green one)....

Glad you all have a great weekend...

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Donica

Not muck going on here today Danielle! It's raining so it's just a lazy day. Ava and I spent yesterday in Pasadena girl shopping. It started raining in late afternoon and followed us all the way home last night. It was very cold here this morning (48 deg. ;)) and is still only 58 deg. now. I believe Jessica mentioned the weather in her earlier reply as it seems to be the same all along the Westcoast.

Hope your week goes well. Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

New NEWS:
The Summer season and the warmer summer weather are almost upon me.....    lots of daylight hours to do outside yard and maintenance tasks, or to sit and relax in the warm and bright evenings, and to take part in enjoyable activities like hiking, picnics, summer dates, and I am most excited to participate in some upcoming marathons, charity runs and other running events. 

I have already registered for one event at the end of this month and another event in June, plus there are more events all summer that I may attend.... some travel to other nearby towns will be required... but hey, I love road trips... 
...also I am very happy to report that I have recovered from injuries a couple months ago and I am at 100% again.
I will post some pictures from the events that I end up participating in.

More news....  my Tooth-Fairy Suitor #4 has asked me to go with her for several weeks to Montana sometime this summer (July?) to visit her parents and family... 
...should I be nervous????   
She wants her family to meet me... hmmm, I better be on my best behavior.   

So that is the hot news for this update...

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 23, 2019, 05:44:31 PM
New NEWS:
The Summer season and the warmer summer weather are almost upon me.....    lots of daylight hours to do outside yard and maintenance tasks, or to sit and relax in the warm and bright evenings, and to take part in enjoyable activities like hiking, picnics, summer dates, and I am most excited to participate in some upcoming marathons, charity runs and other running events. 
I have already registered for one event at the end of this month and another event in June, plus there are more events all summer that I may attend.....   also I am very happy to report that I have recovered from injuries a couple months ago and I am at 100% again.
I will post some pictures from the events that I end up participating in.

More news....  my Tooth-Fairy Suitor #4 has asked me to go with her for several weeks to Montana sometime this summer (July?) to visit her parents and family...  should I be nervous????   
She wants her family to meet me... hmmm, I better be on my best behavior.   

So that is the hot news for this update...

Hugs,
Danielle

Nervous, you nervous?  All you need to do is give them a gander at your beautiful smile and they will love you.  I imagine that they are accepting parents if their daughter is bringing home a girlfriend.

In regards to the warming weather, will you and your sweetie fly out to Montana on your personal state bird?
I hear the mosquitoes are the size of Cessna's.

Hugs and smiles [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

CynthiaAnn

glad to read your injury has fully healed Danielle, and your ready for summer outdoor activities  :) Nice update.

Trip to MT should be gorgeous in the summer months

Some cleaver combos today in the word games (by all)  :)

Have a nice long late spring evening there (upper 70's here now).

C -
  •  

KathyLauren

Danielle, I am glad to hear that you are fit as a fiddle again!  Just in time to enjoy all those daylight hours.

OMG, going to meet the parents!  That is traditionally the official sign that things are serious.  Not that we doubted it for a moment, but it is exciting!

Enjoy the trip.  We know that you will make a good impression.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

sarah1972

Thanks for your update Danielle!
I wish we would have longer days, 9:00 PM will be about the best we can get before it gets dark. But then - we also have some good daylight over the winter.

Wow.... invited to meet the parents! Big step. No need to be nervous, just be yourself and I am sure they will love you and welcome you.

I have great memories of a 10 day vacation in Montana. Lots of beautiful parks and I can highly recommend Glacier National Park - almost a must see since they estimate the Glaciers will be gone in the next 15 years.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Rayna

Danielle, sounds like you have a great summer lined up. And congratulations on the invitation to Montana. That's great news! As others said, just be yourself and you'll be fine. You are such a positive connector here...they will love you.

We are just recovering from a record-breaking snow storm last weekend; most of Colorado Springs got 6-10 inches of very heavy wet snow, and there are broken trees everywhere. We're hoping for sunshine tomorrow -- feels like Alaska around here  :D Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

Maddie

Glad you have recovered enough to consider running marathons, Danielle!

I used to watch the tv show northern exposure, and having never been in Alaska, i kind of picture your life there like that.
Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie on May 24, 2019, 09:03:48 AM
Glad you have recovered enough to consider running marathons, Danielle!

I used to watch the tv show northern exposure, and having never been in Alaska, i kind of picture your life there like that.
@Maddie
Dear Maddie:
Although the television show Northern Exposure was filmed in Washington State in the mountain town of Roslyn, about 2 hours east of Seattle, the show does fairly well depicting life in a small "wilderness" town... but in that case they had to "import" the moose that appeared on some episodes.

If you have some time, do some reading of my first Chronicles thread from the beggining... it will give you a better idea of what I encountered when I relocated here in December 2016.   LINKS to my threads are at the bottom of this message on my signature line.

Thank you for your comments and for posting on my thread.
HUGS,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 24, 2019, 02:14:09 PM
@Maddie
Dear Maddie:
Although the television show Northern Exposure was filmed in Washington State in the mountain town of Roslyn, about 2 hours east of Seattle, the show does fairly well depicting life in a small "wilderness" town... but in that case they had to "import" the moose that appeared on some episodes.

Some already know this piece of trivia, but the bar in Northern Exposure called The Brick is in Roslyn, and is where our dear sister @Kendra plays a mean fiddle with her band.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Good to hear you are 100% Danielle. You don't have anything to be nervous about. I'm sure Tooth Fairy's parents will love you.

I loved the Northern Exposure series. You kinda got this Maggie O'Connell thing going on. Wow!!! Your state bird is one big Skeeter. ;D
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

22C here today but its going colder over weekend 15C and cloudy for Sun  , better on Mon (public hol) . So off to meet the "inlaws" then ----------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Maddie

Quote from: steph2.0 on May 24, 2019, 02:42:32 PM
Some already know this piece of trivia, but the bar in Northern Exposure called The Brick is in Roslyn, and is where our dear sister @Kendra plays a mean fiddle with her band.

- Stephanie
Sounds like an amazing vibe. I want to head back west!
Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

Rachel

I am glad you are fully healed.

I would imagine meeting the parents can be stressful. After seeing some pretty delicious baked goods you made perhaps you could bring them some home made cookies to break the ice.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rachel on May 25, 2019, 06:27:07 PM
I am glad you are fully healed.

I would imagine meeting the parents can be stressful. After seeing some pretty delicious baked goods you made perhaps you could bring them some home made cookies to break the ice.
@Rachel
Dear Rachel....
That is a good plan....  thank you for your suggestion.

Even though I am healed, I am planning to be very careful ....
I won't be doing anything extreme for a while.

Thank you for your thoughts...
HUGS,
Danielle

•