Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE: Tuesday 2:30PM  got up to 52 deg (F) right now and may rain tonight.

Busy day today after the 3 day Holiday Weekend.....   This morning started out early I woke up a little after 5:00AM and to day has been very busy... crazy busy...

Was at work before 7:OOam, the usual time I get there.   I like to get to the coffee shop to meet and greet acquaintances and friends that are there before I go to my office next door.   
Lots of early morning financial clients this morning and then this afternoon lots of tax and payroll jobs to do.

I am not getting a good night's sleep lately... tossing and turning all night.   I remodeled my bedroom last fall and installed new blinds and shades on the bedroom windows but I neglected to get the "blackout" shades.... 
....with daylight and sunset till Midnight and sunrise early at 3:30AM  it really doesn't get dark, just twilight.... and the days will get longer and the nights will get shorter as the June 21 Summer Solstice gets nearer.   
Temporarily I found some large cardboard pieces being thrown out by a local store.   I will cut them tonight to fit my bedroom windows.... that should help until I can get new blinds.

My business has been crazy busy, so busy that I am in the process of hiring a full time employee.   That is good for sure, but with my busy summer schedule I will have to make time for training.   

As I mentioned in one of my previous updates, I have several running events this summer that I have signed up for, plus my Tooth-Fairy wants me to go Montana with her... she want her parents to meet me...  (very nervous I am) then after that she want to go on a 15 day cruise with her.   And there is more... my Gym-Gals Group (me and 5 other women including my tooth-fairy) is making plans to go on a 5 day retreat to a remote cabin and lake.   Then of course are the normal summer activities, picnics, summer BBQ parties, hiking, etc.    Too many things that I want to do and need to do.... and not enough time!!!

My head is spinning...  "Scotty, please beam me up!!!"

HUGS and best wishes to all of my followers and friends,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 28, 2019, 05:44:28 PM
UPDATE: Tuesday 2:30PM  got up to 52 deg (F) right now and may rain tonight.

Busy day today after the 3 day Holiday Weekend.....   This morning started out early I woke up a little after 5:00AM and to day has been very busy... crazy busy...

Was at work before 7:OOam, the usual time I get there.   I like to get to the coffee shop to meet and greet acquaintances and friends that are there before I go to my office next door.   
Lots of early morning financial clients this morning and then this afternoon lots of tax and payroll jobs to do.

I am not getting a good night's sleep lately... tossing and turning all night.   I remodeled my bedroom last fall and installed new blinds and shades on the bedroom windows but I neglected to get the "blackout" shades.... 
....with daylight and sunset till Midnight and sunrise early at 3:30AM  it really doesn't get dark, just twilight.... and the days will get longer and the nights will get shorter as the June 21 Summer Solstice gets nearer.   
Temporarily I found some large cardboard pieces being thrown out by a local store.   I will cut them tonight to fit my bedroom windows.... that should help until I can get new blinds.

My business has been crazy busy, so busy that I am in the process of hiring a full time employee.   That is good for sure, but with my busy summer schedule I will have to make time for training.   

As I mentioned in one of my previous updates, I have several running events this summer that I have signed up for, plus my Tooth-Fairy wants me to go Montana with her... she want her parents to meet me...  (very nervous I am) then after that she want to go on a 15 day cruise with her.   And there is more... my Gym-Gals Group (me and 5 other women including my tooth-fairy) is making plans to go on a 5 day retreat to a remote cabin and lake.   Then of course are the normal summer activities, picnics, summer BBQ parties, hiking, etc.    Too many things that I want to do and need to do.... and not enough time!!!

My head is spinning...  "Scotty, please beam me up!!!"

HUGS and best wishes to all of my followers and friends,
Danielle

Busy girl in love!

Say, has your sweetie seen Yosemite.... just sayin.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 28, 2019, 05:54:33 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Busy girl in love!

Say, has your sweetie seen Yosemite.... just sayin.

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Oh yes, we have both seen Yosemite long before we met each other... neither of us have "free-climbed" Half-Dome, that is why we are both still alive... . both her and I have traveled extensively in the USA and Canada and elsewhere in the world.  The cruise we are going on is to Iceland, Scandinavia, Ireland and the UK.   If I had more time I would look up my basically unknown relatives in Sweden.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

Hi, Danielle.  Thanks for the update.  I definitely understand how the lack of darkness would disrupt your sleep pattern.  I hope your temporary solution will be helpful.

You may be busier than a one-armed paper hanger, but you live a rich and full life, and you have people that care about you.  I hope that some of your summer activities allow you to relax.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

CynthiaAnn

@Alaskan Danielle - wow busy girl, perhaps in addition to handling the business end of things, perhaps your new hired employee becomes your part time personal assistant to help organize all of this ?

I remember trying to sleep at 62 N when I visited there and it really never gets dark in June/July. Hope the window shades help you get into a steady biorhythm.

Nice combos in the word games (by all), there was quite a flurry there today. Chrissy goes Pink Hoodies, and I answer with "girly goodies", it's a madness during my work day, thanks for smiles  :)

Nice update, life coming at ya at 540 mph

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 28, 2019, 06:00:44 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Oh yes, we have both seen Yosemite long before we met each other... neither of us have "free-climbed" Half-Dome, that is why we are both still alive... . both her and I have traveled extensively in the USA and Canada and elsewhere in the world.  The cruise we are going on is to Iceland, Scandinavia, Ireland and the UK.   If I had more time I would look up my basically unknown relatives in Sweden.
Hugs,
Danielle

Oh my!  Sweden!  That's why we feel so connected at times.... were related!
Hi cousin 🌸🌸🌸

Oh, and climbing Half Dome is a piece of cake.... if you take the cable route.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

You are one busy girl Danielle!

There are a few congratulations in order... mostly for your injury being healed and you having fully recovered. Then of course your business success, but who could resist your big smile? And then getting to the next level with your tooth fairy. I know, meeting the parents is always a bit stressful but as others suggested, your big smile and big heart along with some cookies will break the ice.

And then all your other planned activities - between running events and vacations you seem to enjoy life right now. I am very happy for you!

Ugh... the long daylight... even we installed blind out shades in our bedroom and we have much shorter days. It was primarily for kiddo so she can sleep during the day but it did help us too.

I am glad to read your happy update and I hope for many more to come.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

mm

Danielle, with your short summer you need to make the most of it. I hope you get your new employee trained so you can take all this off away from home.  You will do fine visiting Tooth-Fairy's family in Montana.
  •  

Donica

Hummm... Busy you are... yes! Hugs! Enjoy! Safe you must be!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@Donica

Quote from: Donica on May 29, 2019, 09:32:21 AM
Hummm... Busy you are... yes! Hugs! Enjoy! Safe you must be!

Someone is channeling Yoda.....
Must've visited Disneyland for the grand opening of Star Wars Land!

•  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on May 29, 2019, 09:44:22 AM
@Donica

Someone is channeling Yoda.....
Must've visited Disneyland for the grand opening of Star Wars Land!

Yoda has left the building. (Sound of dropping the mic) ;D
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rachel

Yup yoda and Star Track references in one post :) , way cool.

Sounds like a calendar is in order. Mark it up and grab every opportunity to have fun and experience life.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Dear Friends and Followers..... here is a partial recovery of one of my previous Blog threads from 2019....

For me there is very much nostalgia that I am experiencing reading this, my Forum "diary"
I exchanged comments and thoughts with numerous members, some are no longer here on
the Forum. {sad face} :(

HUGS,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Hi Danielle! Good to see a familiar face. I noticed your signature now says you are single. If I may ask, whatever happened to Suitor number 3, or 4 was it, (The dental assistant)?

Hugs!
Donica
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Donica
Dear Donica:

Thank you for finding my Blog thread and taking your time to post a comment with your thoughts.

To answer your question, I am still with my sweetie Tooth-Fairy  (Dental Hygienist) 
I recapped all of those details in my latest and newest Blog thread:
        https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246825.msg2259075.html#msg2259075

I will do my best when I am not working long hours to help get the Forum back up and running after
our big 1st of the year CRASH to keep updates coming primarily on the newer Blog thread and
on the various thread and topic around the Forum.  

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding our "new" Forum.

Again, thank you for posting and sharing,
Many HUGS,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

You have had an interesting life Danielle!
You are a smart and successful CPA, business owner, employer, fisherwoman, reader, believer, you are lovely, you have a sweetie too, what more can one ask for? 

Thanks for being here for us and thank you for your military service.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •