News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Call Me Madison

Started by MadisonJoan, January 05, 2019, 12:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadisonJoan

It's me, MadisonJoan. 

As I mentioned, beautiful people, I have begun to seriously question my gender identity.  After 31-and-a-half years of striking out as an autistic beta male and not being happy as one, I have honestly thought about transitioning.  I feel this way because I am tired of the patriarchy making people of all gender identities feel inadequate about themselves, especially in me.  I feel that I no longer cut it as a "man." I want to be part of a sisterhood. 

Thank you for the support.

Madison Joan.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

MadisonJoan

•  

Jenny1969

No problem.    Hope your New Year has started off well!!!
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MadisonJoan on January 05, 2019, 12:53:02 PM
It's me, MadisonJoan. 

As I mentioned, beautiful people, I have begun to seriously question my gender identity.  After 31-and-a-half years of striking out as an autistic beta male and not being happy as one, I have honestly thought about transitioning.  I feel this way because I am tired of the patriarchy making people of all gender identities feel inadequate about themselves, especially in me.  I feel that I no longer cut it as a "man." I want to be part of a sisterhood. 

Thank you for the support.

Madison Joan.
@MadisonJoan
Dear MadisonJoan:
    I am happy to see that you had signed up as a member of Susan's Place yesterday and that you have now posted in the Forums. 

As you post here you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you mentioned in your Introduction.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.

I see that our lovely member  @KathyLauren  has already Officially Welcomed you... and thank you for following the LINK to come here to the INTRODUCTIONS FORUM that she provided for you.   Now with your introduction post more members will be aware of your arrival.
Please allow me to also warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  KathyLauren included below her Welcome Message to you yesterday.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

MadisonJoan

Thank you Danielle.  You are very beautiful.
  •  

V M

Hi Madison  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •