Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Starting therapy

Started by rielly89, January 07, 2019, 12:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rielly89

Hello everyone,

This is my first time here :) So I'll be going to see a GP soon (I live in Perth, Western Australia) for a referral to a therapist to begin my transition.
This part concerns me as money is really scarce for me at the moment, I'm happy to go through the process and talk with a therapist but I'm worried just how many sessions it will end up being.

So I'm wondering what some of your experiences have been? How many sessions did you have to do before you were able to start HRT?

Thanks in advance  :)
  •  

V M

Hi Rielly  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

We have quite a few Aussies here, possibly some can help you in the right direction

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

rielly89

Thanks  :D
I've actually dug abit deeper into these forums and think I have discovered the answers I was looking for.
Still, any more responses are welcomed
  •