News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I need to lose weight or not? 🤔

Started by Artsyteen0514, January 08, 2019, 01:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artsyteen0514

Hello everyone 😊

I am PJ, 17, currently in the process of medical transition. My current weight is 52.95 kg.
Do I need to lose more weight? A thought came to my head that it's better to have a bit of fat now since breast development will probably occur much easier if I have an itty bitty bit of fat compared to being overly thin. It's because here in East Asia (I'm from the Philippines), thin body structures are more attractive on women/transwomen for the general populace.

I would like to know some thoughts on this matter 😊
  •  

Dani

Without knowing how tall you are, it is impossible for any of us to give an educated opinion.

Just take a look at the other women your age who are the same height. If they look overweight, you can judge from that.

Since breasts are made from glandular and fatty tissue, you definitely will need some body fat to develop a good size breast. The food you eat makes a big difference in how much body fat you will develop. Eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit. Avoid processed foods and sugar of all kinds. Go easy on the meats, eating mostly fish and chicken.

Also, most importantly, do not expect breasts bigger than any of your female relatives with the same weight as you. Genetics and hormones plays a very big role in breast development.  ( o ) ( o )  :o :laugh:
  •