Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What I Hate About Transphobes!

Started by MadisonJoan, January 09, 2019, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadisonJoan

I hate how they think that we're trying to "trick" or "trap" cis men.  I have no such intent as I do not intend on transitioning just to get attention of men.  But worse I hate how transwomen get murdered because a cismen feels "tricked." Or if cismen feel threatened by transwomen in general.  My beautiful friend Allie in North Carolina (not her real name) does feel threatened and says that she avoids men because of that.  I do worry about her being assaulted by transphobes.  She is my inspiration for my Questioning.  I consider her one of my "Goddesses." She is beautiful inside and out.

Much love and positive energy.

Madison Joan.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Linde

I think it depends on where you live, and in which circles you move.  If seen in real, I am transitioning since I was born, because I never was close to how a cis man is, but I was required to copy them.  I never felt threatened during my "male" time.  I started to feminize more and more 15 years ago, and have to be threatened yet!
I do not tell everybody that I am trans.  Only my close friends know about it, and it is nobodies business to know what I am.  To the outside world I am either a woman, or a man, and not  trans woman or a trans man (I am actually trans for both gender  ;D).  I would reveal my status if I would want to have an intimate relation with either a man or a woman, because they might to expect things that I can't give.  But otherwise, nobody needs to know!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

MadisonJoan

I like in Oklahoma, the reddest of the red states.  Being trans is a no-no.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Kylo

This is why - in my opinion - it's important to get to know the person you are going to date before you actually date them. Know what they are generally capable of, and believe.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

GingerVicki

I am almost to the point that if I don't know someone or someone isn't in an alternative crowd, I'm not interested. Not that I fully pass anyway. I do not tuck and my voice doesn't come close to passing.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 26, 2019, 07:21:30 AM
I am almost to the point that if I don't know someone or someone isn't in an alternative crowd, I'm not interested. Not that I fully pass anyway. I do not tuck and my voice doesn't come close to passing.
I am with you!  I'd rather have a smaller circle of friends who are supportive of me than hanging out with people who are constantly doubting me being female.
But even in alternative crowds you have people who are not that supportive.  There is a LGBTQ Luncheon Table around here that meets every couple of weeks.  I went there once, and was treated as if I was a nuisance, because I was not gay, and could not be a real lesbian anyway!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•