Main Menu

Music you are listening to now 5.0

Started by MadisonJoan, January 06, 2019, 08:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadisonJoan

Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Swedishgirl96

This is an important song for me. It's almost a part of me.
La dolce vita
  •  

Roll

I've been relistening to a lot of Blink 182 and their related solo projects and spin off super groups. I've decided that their later albums aren't as good as earlier but got an overall bad rap (hard to live up to their first two) and are actually decent, that +44 is completely pointless and should have just been a Blink 182 album (and it would have been a good one), and that Angels and Airwaves is stylish and fantastic. Aside from that, a ton of All Time Low. However, recently was turned on to this following band, and absolutely in love, so I present to you... Sorority Noise.

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Melinda@heart

I recently watched A Star is Born and there a few songs that really touched me. I've watched the movie twice. The second time I cried for a good 30 minutes at the end. Estrogen.... i swear it's a love / hate relationship!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DfPgs3qq9CGs&ved=0ahUKEwjX7oPp8fLfAhXMc98KHdR6CNQQ3ywISTAC&usg=AOvVaw3V5kbyWTfug4qGJJZzBsY_

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Lynne

I had a long day at work because of unexpected problems so instead of screaming myself, I opened a long playlist of metal songs, their screaming and the sound of distorted electric guitars makes me feel better.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - Karn Evil 9 1st impression part 1

The solo at the end is just so deep...

C -

•  

MarshaJoy825

I am listening to Romantic Piano Music on Pandora.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

•  

CynthiaAnn

Try (just a little bit harder) - Janis Joplin

The groove is just so sweet, the big horn parts and of course her pipes....

Takes my mind to hwy 101....
  •  

Evienne

In celebration of national pi day today (3.1415926535897932384626) I have opened up my favorite music library website to listen to a song again that I found last year due to this sacred day.

Thinking I'm going to make it tradition for me to play Pi vs Pi annually now.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Out of the Blue - Roxy Music (1974).

"out of the blue came a lucky day, out of the blue no more pain"

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Yes - Relayer album (1974), nice backdrop to posting.

I like to post with my head phones on, it's like sometimes words just pop into your head.

C -

•  

CynthiaAnn

I liked that Butcher babies vid  :) what a twisted take on an old classic !

This morning it's an old straight ahead shuffle, that has the boogie, love the guitar workout...

Roller - April Wine (1978) "she's a roller"

https://youtu.be/usWQOPTORn8

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Journey - Look into the future (1975)

•  

Michelle_P

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

CynthiaAnn

That Slayer tune was "dark", wow....

This morning I've traveled back to my hippie roots in my headphones.

Itchycoo Park - Small Faces (1969)

"It's all too beautiful"
  •  

Dee

Well, I just logged in and posted for the first time in a few years and caught my signature, haha. So now it's Against Me! - "Walking Is Still Honest" (Crime version, of course)
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •