Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A silly question about loving men as a trans man

Started by Sawney1000000, January 19, 2019, 01:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawney1000000

Yo. Im a bi trans guy and know that I love dudes a lot but never really concerned myself with getting romantically involved with a guy until abt a year ago. And I kinda realized I dont really know like...how gay men express love for each other. i think it has something to do with the fact that i grew up thinking i was just a lesbian and only concerned myself with girls for such a long time.

when i rly love someone, i like to be really vocal, cuddly, flirty and all around fun. but for some reason ive convinced myself that this is a "feminine" way to express love or that this is how "girls" love eachother. im worried it will just make me stand out in a rly negative way

I know the answer is "theres no wrong way to love" but this gives me a lot of dysphoria because i feel like although i AM a man that loves men, i dont understand it. Ive never spent a lot of time in communities of gay men online or off. I just want to be part of it like any other guy. Hope that makes sense
I'm made of music and beautiful colors!!

I DONT HAVE AN INSIDE VOICE!!!!

•  

Ryuichi13

TBH, I'm a transman in love with a transman, so I'm not sure if there's a "way" to show that you love a cis gay man. 

All I can say is "be yourself."  If you love someone, show them and occasionally tell them.  They'll either get it or they won't. 

And if they reject it, that's their loss.

Good luck bro!

Ryuichi

•  

GingerVicki

People are people and we love who we love. I do not believe that there is a wrong way to love someone. Kindness, loyalty, honesty, and many more things play a role.
  •  

smithers 70

Hi OP! So I'm a trans man with a cis male partner. You already know, every xouple is going to show their love differently. My guy & I happen to be very sensitive, affectionate, touchy guys so we are very physically and berbally open, both at home and in public. You will get to know the guy you're with and showing your love for one another will come naturally! Good luck!
  •