Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Support groups in the Dallas Tx area

Started by NatalieRene, January 19, 2019, 12:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

I'm aware of the one on Tuesdays but it is so incredibly difficult for me to get out on week days because of work. Does anyone know of any that take place on Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 19, 2019, 12:15:07 PM
I'm aware of the one on Tuesdays but it is so incredibly difficult for me to get out on week days because of work. Does anyone know of any that take place on Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Hello NatalieRene,                          19 January 2019

I know just the person, she is a Licensed Professional Counselor. Her office is at Midway Road and Alpha in Dallas. She has MTF group meetings once every four weeks on Saturdays. The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday 09 February 2019 at 1530 hrs (3:30  PM).

If you would like to attend the meeting you need to contact her. I'll PM you with all the pertinent data.

The meetings are informal; I enjoy them and the folks that attend.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PM will follow.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

NatalieRene

She has a support group? I'm not looking for a therapist.  :D
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 19, 2019, 06:00:14 PM
She has a support group? I'm not looking for a therapist.  :D

I guess maybe I don't know what type support group you are looking for. We have meetings every 4th Saturday where we discuss any and all issues we each may have. I'd suggest calling her and see what she says. She may know where you can find exactly what you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: christinej78 on January 19, 2019, 06:20:44 PM
I guess maybe I don't know what type support group you are looking for. We have meetings every 4th Saturday where we discuss any and all issues we each may have. I'd suggest calling her and see what she says. She may know where you can find exactly what you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Oh  ;D I thought you where suggesting a therapist. I'll give her a call. Thank you.

I am guilty of not reading far enough. Sorry.
  •