Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

Hey guys, who here feels they had hip growth??. I'm curious more so about people beyond the usual human growth cycle that maxs out normally around 25.

I feel I have had fantastic results, I don't quite understand however, as I was 26 when starting hormones.
Now heading towards 3 years HRT, I feel I have had really good results all over (except breasts).
The biggest surprise of all has honestly been my hips.
Heres a few pics

I have a few naked pics covering my area obviously I would post but think I would be banned lol

•  

EdLynn

I don't know if I have had hip growth but I definitely have a butt now! I have been on hrt almost 4 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: EdLynn on January 20, 2019, 02:56:48 PM
I don't know if I have had hip growth but I definitely have a butt now! I have been on hrt almost 4 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I had the two hollow holes either side of my butt fill in too. Makes such a difference

•  

KathyLauren

Wow, Rachel, you have gorgeous hips!

I haven't had much hip growth, but I have had some.  Some is better than none, so I am happy!  ;D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: KathyLauren on January 20, 2019, 03:23:18 PM
Wow, Rachel, you have gorgeous hips!

I haven't had much hip growth, but I have had some.  Some is better than none, so I am happy!  ;D

Some is definitely better than none.
I just can't understand how I can have bone changes but not soft tissue as in boobs :/

Maybe the cut off point for growth is higher than 25 after all?

•  

Julie -2010

Not much hip.  My pants fit a little more snug and my butt is a lot more round.  I would like a little more in the breast dept also.  LOL

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

NatalieRene

It all comes down to genetic predisposition. In my case without hormones my hips grew to 45 inches. I transitioned at 28 years old. If you transition younger the effects can be truly profound but there are the lucky ones that transition in their mid to late twenties that still end up looking very traditionally female. You seem to be in that category too.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM
Hey guys, who here feels they had hip growth??. I'm curious more so about people beyond the usual human growth cycle that maxs out normally around 25.

I feel I have had fantastic results, I don't quite understand however, as I was 26 when starting hormones.
Now heading towards 3 years HRT, I feel I have had really good results all over (except breasts).
Heres a few pics

I have a few naked pics covering my area obviously I would post but think I would be banned lol

You have had very nice hip growth.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

I am 40, been on HRT for almost 4 months and my size 13 petite pants are now fitting much better in the hip area. I measured the hip/seat area and it measured 38 1/4. I did not do a measurement before hand.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Sounds like there can be the odd lucky ones then so.
My endocrinologist in Ireland is not much in the way of a believer, in the fact that trans woman can develop breasts.
He sort of believes being genetically male means there is no hope.
I think hips is more important and a very feminine feature, and probably rarer to actually achieve?
I must put this to him.
Strange guy, as long as I get my hormones who cares mind

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 21, 2019, 12:31:45 AM
Sounds like there can be the odd lucky ones then so.
My endocrinologist in Ireland is not much in the way of a believer, in the fact that trans woman can develop breasts.
He sort of believes being genetically male means there is no hope.
I think hips is more important and a very feminine feature, and probably rarer to actually achieve?
I must put this to him.
Strange guy, as long as I get my hormones who cares mind

Some develop and some don't. I waist train myself. I think it helps.
  •  

Jenny1969

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Heres a few pics

You look awesome!!   I only hope to look 1/2 as good as you when I hit the 3 year mark on HRT.    I haven't noticed any changes at all yet........ ???    But I know its a slow process 
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Melinda@heart

I started HRT overweight at 275lbs. I'm down to 235 now. I have seen pretty significant boob and hip growth. Several inches in both areas. This in my first 9 months of HRT. The boobs are so much bigger now that I started wearing compression under shirts to conceal them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 21, 2019, 12:51:08 AM
Some develop and some don't. I waist train myself. I think it helps.

I quite enjoyed waist training when I did do it too.
I haven't done it since I left Switzerland in 17. :/
Maybe I can get a nice corset again and start back up.

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 21, 2019, 01:29:11 AM
You look awesome!!   I only hope to look 1/2 as good as you when I hit the 3 year mark on HRT.    I haven't noticed any changes at all yet........ ???    But I know its a slow process

How long have you been on HRT? I think after the point when you get bored of looking for changes and kind of forget about it, it's after that phase that it really seems to take off.
Give it time and try paying less attention

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 21, 2019, 06:42:51 AM
I started HRT overweight at 275lbs. I'm down to 235 now. I have seen pretty significant boob and hip growth. Several inches in both areas. This in my first 9 months of HRT. The boobs are so much bigger now that I started wearing compression under shirts to conceal them.

You see I have thought about potentially gaining weight to hopefully grow breasts.
But I would fear I would never loose it after.
Keep myself light and petite has always been something feminising I could do long before transition. So I'm just keeping it up now. I think I will have to go the surgery route for breasts :/

•  

Maid Marion

Very nice!  I have hips well. Without HRT. They are  just was wide as my shoulders!
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 03:12:26 PM
I had the two hollow holes either side of my butt fill in too. Makes such a difference

You look fantastic Rachel! I love the outfit you are wearing in your picture.

I am glad to read this, as I think the shape of my lower figure will be highly dependent on those distinctive male hollows being filled.
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

JanePlain

I think your figure is great and I include your breasts.  Maybe its me but I think that having them be just about where you are it is pretty close to perfect.  Congratulation on your success with HRT.
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 21, 2019, 06:42:51 AM

I'm so jealous - How on earth did you loose 40 lbs when starting HRT?  I'm trying to get under 200 and it seems like I'm just stuck no matter what I do.  SIGH.
  •