News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieP

Hi Rachel,
Yes, I think you could have the face of Marlon Brando and not get clocked with your body. It is amazing. Really. But all the more, your face is absolutely beautiful as well. AFAICT, you could totally ignore all things T, and go completely stealth whenever you want.

So, thank you for being here, and providing inspiration...

;D

Kate
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Lol I had to look up Marlon Brando haha.
The problem I have always had with stealth is my voice, I hate it so much. I think some people don't notice the voice thing mind.
But thanks again. If I inspire anyone then its worth posting. I remember thinking I could never do it, and it's the people who came before and showed how things can be, that helped me out and put my life on track

•  

SarahWithin

I've noticed lately that my hips and butt are looking more feminine after six months on HRT. My girls have been starting to appear more since November. Your hips are looking wondrous!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: SarahWithin on January 28, 2019, 04:00:57 PM
I've noticed lately that my hips and butt are looking more feminine after six months on HRT. My girls have been starting to appear more since November. Your hips are looking wondrous!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

Right now you are watching for every we change in the early stages. It's after a year or two when you get bored of watching, that's when it snows balls!
Wait till you see X3

•  

JanePlain

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 28, 2019, 03:56:18 PM
Lol I had to look up Marlon Brando haha.
The problem I have always had with stealth is my voice, I hate it so much. I think some people don't notice the voice thing mind.
But thanks again. If I inspire anyone then its worth posting. I remember thinking I could never do it, and it's the people who came before and showed how things can be, that helped me out and put my life on track
Betty Davis eyes is one thing but Marlin Brando face.   Yikes...  That does set the bar a little lower.  Brando in drag sounds like a very horrifying movie.  Sorry to jump into the middle of this great thread but check out Paula Prentiss she has a somewhat deep voice (sultry) and was nearly every young guys dream girl.  Just a thought that vocal "perfection" is more variable or so I think.
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 29, 2019, 12:59:15 AM
Right now you are watching for every we change in the early stages. It's after a year or two when you get bored of watching, that's when it snows balls!
Wait till you see X3
I can't wait!

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Here is a great example of my growth.
I think this pic is safe enough as a bikini ultimately shows almost more

I feel like this has come from nowhere

•  

EdLynn

Wow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

•  

KatieP

Double WOW!

And, maybe YOUR bikini shows more, but my 6 layer, shoulder-to-knee, one-piece doesn't...

;D

And, thank you for sharing and providing great motivation once again!

Kate
  •  

Linde

An amazingly well build girl shown up in that picture!  I specially love that heart shaped bikini bottom!  >:-)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 31, 2019, 07:49:17 AM
Here is a great example of my growth.
I think this pic is safe enough as a bikini ultimately shows almost more

I feel like this has come from nowhere

look who won the lotto. Gongrats girl ;)
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 31, 2019, 10:58:27 AM
look who won the lotto. Gongrats girl ;)

HA! The Hip Lotto!!

Where can I buy tickets????

Kate
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: KatieP on January 31, 2019, 11:44:55 AM
HA! The Hip Lotto!!

Where can I buy tickets????

Kate

I had quite a few athletic cis girl exs who had that shape. That is the lotto win.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

One of the lucky magical tablets and you wake up in the morning like this X3
I think it's still really strange when starting at 26. It's amazing.

And thanks guys. I'm so proud of em :')

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 31, 2019, 12:09:33 PM
One of the lucky magical tablets and you wake up in the morning like this X3
I think it's still really strange when starting at 26. It's amazing.

And thanks guys. I'm so proud of em :')

you should be
  •  

Jenny1969

You look awesome Rachel    I hope I can look 1/2 as good as you do when I am further down the road.
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Jenny1969 on February 15, 2019, 06:37:30 PM
You look awesome Rachel    I hope I can look 1/2 as good as you do when I am further down the road.

You are only 3 months Jenny, you are only a baby.
I think biggest changes are when we are on the way to 3 years.
Or if you are lucky boobs happen fairly quick.. for me unfortunately they hardly developed. Still bundles of pain nearly 3 years later D:

•  

josie76

Rachel you def hit the lottery! Not just your hips. I was blessed with a wider pelvis but I wish I could have those spread hips making that perfect shape you have  :D.
I have read that a smaller number of people don't have full pelvic bone fusion up to almost 30. Obviously you were one of those.

For myself I at least have put on the fat on my bootie in the right places  :D lol.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: josie76 on February 16, 2019, 06:12:50 AM
Rachel you def hit the lottery! Not just your hips. I was blessed with a wider pelvis but I wish I could have those spread hips making that perfect shape you have  :D.
I have read that a smaller number of people don't have full pelvic bone fusion up to almost 30. Obviously you were one of those.

For myself I at least have put on the fat on my bootie in the right places  :D lol.

Ah maybe. I didn't think it would go on for so long so had basically wrote the idea off in my head,
But something seems to have clicked inside me.
Body just reacted unreal in the end.

•  

Andie1963

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM
Hey guys, who here feels they had hip growth??. I'm curious more so about people beyond the usual human growth cycle that maxs out normally around 25.

I feel I have had fantastic results, I don't quite understand however, as I was 26 when starting hormones.
Now heading towards 3 years HRT, I feel I have had really good results all over (except breasts).
The biggest surprise of all has honestly been my hips.
Heres a few pics

I have a few naked pics covering my area obviously I would post but think I would be banned lol

You are to me, everything that I dream of being. I'm 55 and I am well aware that I will never be as beautiful as you are but I feel that I am still very beautiful to myself and someone who is not in my life yet.

Andie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •