News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Andie1963 on February 16, 2019, 10:10:12 AM

You are to me, everything that I dream of being. I'm 55 and I am well aware that I will never be as beautiful as you are but I feel that I am still very beautiful to myself and someone who is not in my life yet.

Andie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dear you can never know your own potential once you begin this path!
Absolutely anything is possible! I would never believed where I am now compared to where I was if someone told me back then, that this was possible!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on February 16, 2019, 03:26:28 AM
You are only 3 months Jenny, you are only a baby.
I think biggest changes are when we are on the way to 3 years.
Or if you are lucky boobs happen fairly quick.. for me unfortunately they hardly developed. Still bundles of pain nearly 3 years later D:
On the bright side you can still sleep on your stomach. I haven't been able to comfortably sleep on my stomach for years.  :)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

That probably is a plus. I have always slept on my belly all my life!

•  

GingerVicki

I have to either sleep on my belly or side. I don't care about the boob pain I sleep anyway. Lately, when I sleep on my side my hips hurt.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on February 16, 2019, 02:44:07 PM
That probably is a plus. I have always slept on my belly all my life!

In life it is best to find the silver linings. I still cannot believe that was you in the before shot. Amazing.

Was that your job in the before shot?
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 16, 2019, 03:04:49 PM
In life it is best to find the silver linings. I still cannot believe that was you in the before shot. Amazing.

Was that your job in the before shot?

Haha from the before and after thread? I hardly believe it myself.
Damn I was rough! :S

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 16, 2019, 02:45:45 PM
I have to either sleep on my belly or side. I don't care about the boob pain I sleep anyway. Lately, when I sleep on my side my hips hurt.

Potentially a good sign. Role with it. X3

•  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 16, 2019, 02:45:45 PM
I have the same darn thing.  I can't sleep on my stomach, and I automatically roll onto either side and wake up because of pain.  I am used to the boob pain, because I have that for more than 3 years already, but the hip stuff is new!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 03:25:14 PM
I have the same darn thing.  I can't sleep on my stomach, and I automatically roll onto either side and wake up because of pain.  I am used to the boob pain, because I have that for more than 3 years already, but the hip stuff is new!

The hip pain doesn't last too terribly long. I remember when it happened to me I thought, crap I'm too young for a degenerative hip. I sleep on my side or back now. I have been told that I also have restless legs and tend to hog the blankets and suck up his body heat because my legs are freezing.
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 03:25:14 PM
I get shooting pain down my leg sometimes. It is always the right leg.
  •  

Russngrl

Is the hip pain from hip development?  I've never heard of it
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 16, 2019, 03:31:00 PM
The hip pain doesn't last too terribly long. I remember when it happened to me I thought, crap I'm too young for a degenerative hip. I sleep on my side or back now. I have been told that I also have restless legs and tend to hog the blankets and suck up his body heat because my legs are freezing.
When in bed, I used to be the heat source for the ice lumps my wife considered to be her feet.  I have now cold feet all the time when I am in bed, but I have no partner legs to warm hem up on!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 04:31:20 PM
When in bed, I used to be the heat source for the ice lumps my wife considered to be her feet.  I have now cold feet all the time when I am in bed, but I have no partner legs to warm hem up on!

While I'm alone I have a body pillow to snuggle with.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 16, 2019, 05:45:22 PM
While I'm alone I have a body pillow to snuggle with.
Does that do feet?

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Russngrl on February 16, 2019, 03:42:43 PM
Is the hip pain from hip development?  I've never heard of it

My hips have been hurting and my hips are getting larger. My pants and photos tell me so.
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

Linde

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 09:53:21 PM
No good for me, bcause it doe not do feet!
You could put hot packs or something in there for warmth I guess. But I also like to wrap myself up in comforters at night.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 16, 2019, 10:07:55 PM
You could put hot packs or something in there for warmth I guess. But I also like to wrap myself up in comforters at night.
I am in Florida, i sleep most of the time without covers, just something over my feet (once i became a woman, I needed that  - stupid estrogen)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 16, 2019, 10:51:36 PM
I am in Florida, i sleep most of the time without covers, just something over my feet (once i became a woman, I needed that  - stupid estrogen)
:o have you tried fluffy socks?
  •