Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by ratkingleo, January 25, 2019, 01:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratkingleo

Hi all!
I'm pretty much new to Susan's Place, I joined the other evening and so far everyone has been really wonderful and kind. I'm a homeschooled student, and both of my parents work, so I don't really get much social interaction outside of the internet. My name is Leo, (short for Leon, which is short for Leonard :grin:) and I'm a 17 year old trans man. I'm hopefully starting testosterone soon. I live in Texas, which can be sort of challenging for people like me. Hoping to move to West Virginia to live with my boyfriend (another trans man,) in the summer. (:
  •  

prettyoddsirens

Quote from: ratkingleo on January 25, 2019, 01:47:53 AM
Hi all!
I'm pretty much new to Susan's Place, I joined the other evening and so far everyone has been really wonderful and kind. I'm a homeschooled student, and both of my parents work, so I don't really get much social interaction outside of the internet. My name is Leo, (short for Leon, which is short for Leonard :grin:) and I'm a 17 year old trans man. I'm hopefully starting testosterone soon. I live in Texas, which can be sort of challenging for people like me. Hoping to move to West Virginia to live with my boyfriend (another trans man,) in the summer. (:
Hey dude, I joined up only a few weeks ago and it really is amazing. I'm a transguy too but I'm only 14. I have a friend in Texas and the more I hear about it the less accepting it seems tbh. I don't have any firsthand experience in America though. Anyway I really hope that this site keeps being helpful for you and that you can start T soon. :)
Alex
  •