Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I'm Very Sad

Started by Lovely Girl, January 28, 2019, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely Girl

I'm very sad right now, I tried to start this topic some days ago but my fears have overcome me. Since last year I have days that I can't see the felicity. Recently finally I identified me as an MTF and I had those problems all life but now it worsened with time. I started to grew long my hair in June and I'm a little happier but I try to shave my beard but my parents says to me that "Is soon for shaving" (When a week passes, I usually shave in Two). Also I never shaved my body (Ever my legs), they say to me that i'm not a girl or people that does sport, I even dislike putting me in shorts with my hairy legs. Finally I tried pieces of woman clothes and makeup (I tried before but I didn't had courage), When that happened I was happy and I got the courage to join this forum and now tell my story.

:'( :'( :'(
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Lovely Girl on January 28, 2019, 04:02:46 PM
I'm very sad right now, I tried to start this topic some days ago but my fears have overcome me. Since last year I have days that I can't see the felicity. Recently finally I identified me as an MTF and I had those problems all life but now it worsened with time. I started to grew long my hair in June and I'm a little happier but I try to shave my beard but my parents says to me that "Is soon for shaving" (When a week passes, I usually shave in Two). Also I never shaved my body (Ever my legs), they say to me that i'm not a girl or people that does sport, I even dislike putting me in shorts with my hairy legs. Finally I tried pieces of woman clothes and makeup (I tried before but I didn't had courage), When that happened I was happy and I got the courage to join this forum and now tell my story.

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. Acknowledging oneself is very difficult for many of us. Many of us take small steps and find out who we are and what we want to do. Explore things and see how it goes. Everything will fall into place. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Lovely Girl on January 28, 2019, 04:02:46 PM

@Lovely Girl
Thank you for writing out about your situation... do know that you are not alone with the things going on in your life with your parents.
Being 16 years old and a minor, and a child living at home with your parents, can make it a very difficult road ahead for you and others in the same situation.

If you can win their favor and have them find a gender therapist or regular therapist that you can meet with and perhaps after a few sessions, if the therapist thinks it would be appropriate, you can have a session at your therapist with your parents.   That might be the best approach.   If that doesn't work out then check with your school counselor to find out what your other options may be.

Since you are already posting on the Youth Talk section of the Forums you might want to search around the various threads posted there by others about your age... or do some other postings there that, per your Topic Subject Line that you choose, may draw in some more pertinent reply comments from others in your age group.

Please be patient...  parents, even for us older transgenders can be the most difficult obstacle for us to overcome.
I am 38 years old, came out to my parents almost 6 years ago announcing my transition plans, I have been Full-time for over 2 years and I am still experiencing non-acceptance from my Dad and other family members.   Family members accepting us can certainly be most difficult for sure.  Please understand that for your parents to realize that their son is now a daughter is hard news for them to accept.

During any conversations and discussions that you have with your parents be certain to NOT get into heated arguments... and be warned that any unsavory words that you speak can not ever be taken back or forgotten, so you do not want to say or do anything that you will regret and be sorry for later in the future.  You do not want to burn any bridges.

Have as much patience as you can muster... in only another year or two you can then independently make your own medical and transition decisions without parental oversight.... but you may still have to deal with the non-acceptance issues a lot like I am now. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Please feel free to share more as you feel comfortable doing.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Lovely Girl

Soon I will publish a very long story, which I'll summarize for now in two sentences: "The worst week of my whole life" and "I can not take it anymore, I want to transition"
  •  

Jilian

I'm so sorry that you've had a terrible week. I hope this next week is better. Do your parents know that you want to transition? Do you have any trusted friends or family members that you can confide in? I think it's important that you find someone supportive to lean on.
  •