Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Looking for support in south Australia

Started by Maddyfromoz, January 29, 2019, 03:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddyfromoz

Hi my name is maddy I'm looking for a support group in south Australia to meet people like myself to get advice
I've tried a couple of places but was told that I wasn't welcome if anyone knows of a good community that does meet and greets and looking for someone to teach me makeup my skills a pretty poor look like a drag queen who is off there face or something anyone able to help
  •  

V M

Hi Maddy  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

We've quite a few Aussies about here, maybe some of them will be along soon  ;D  Cheers

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddyfromoz on January 29, 2019, 03:18:09 AM
Hi my name is maddy I'm looking for a support group in south Australia to meet people like myself to get advice
I've tried a couple of places but was told that I wasn't welcome if anyone knows of a good community that does meet and greets and looking for someone to teach me makeup my skills a pretty poor look like a drag queen who is off there face or something anyone able to help
@Maddyfromoz
Dear Maddie:
     Please know, that has our member  V M  has stated, here on the Forums there is a large contingent of very active members here from Australia, if you do not hear from them soon I will be glad to help you get in touch with them.

I am so very happy to see that you have signed up today as a member this of Susan's Place and the Forums.
I also see that our lovely member  @V M  has already Officially Welcomed you... and at the end of her welcome message to you she has given you important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate and around the forums and get the most out of your time here on the Forums.

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

Please look closely at the LINKS in RED at the end of V M's message, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.     

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
                                   cc:@Cindy     @LizK
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Maddyfromoz
Oh, and another thing Maddy...
As our member  @V M  suggested in her message to you, please plan to find your way to the Introductions Forum so that more members will be aware of your arrival and will be aware of your desire to find other like-minded members in Australia.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle
                                    cc:  @Cindy    @LizK

NOTE:  Now I will let you have your thread back so you can continue to pursue the answers you are seeking.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Maddyfromoz

Thank you both of you for the advice I have done wat u both suggested and went to the introductions Thank you both for the welcome
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Maddyfromoz on January 29, 2019, 03:18:09 AM

Hi Maddy

There are a number of support groups here in South Australia and I can certainly help you with that. On a more personal level if you want to connect to me more privately you can contact me lizkennedyts@gmail.com and we can then connect via messenger or maybe you can come to the upcoming meeting this weekend.

Anyway welcome and I am glad you found the place. and hopefully I can help get you on your way.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •