Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Lost 3 kg

Started by MeTony, January 30, 2019, 04:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

Exercise, exercise, exercise. Long walks, hit the gym 3-4 times/week. Eating on small plates and half the plate vegetables.

I've lost 3 kg since new year. I need to lose 12 more kg to get access to treatment. Rules in Sweden. BMI must be below 30.

If I keep this up I will hit the 78 kg mark before this summer. I've been walking for 1-2 hours every workfree day. I work long shift hours so I'm frequently off work.

My pants feels bigger. It feels great to feel and see the changes on the scales.

Tony
  •  

LizK

Well done Tony I have had this battle myself and losing 3kg is not small accomplishment. Well done!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Great job Tony!  You'll be successful with your plan of action.
I understand how hard it can be to lose extra weight, I'm struggling to lose the 10# (4.5 kg) I gained during to seasonal holidays.  Oof!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MeTony on January 30, 2019, 04:18:45 AM
Exercise, exercise, exercise. Long walks, hit the gym 3-4 times/week. Eating on small plates and half the plate vegetables.

I've lost 3 kg since new year. I need to lose 12 more kg to get access to treatment. Rules in Sweden. BMI must be below 30.

If I keep this up I will hit the 78 kg mark before this summer. I've been walking for 1-2 hours every workfree day. I work long shift hours so I'm frequently off work.

My pants feels bigger. It feels great to feel and see the changes on the scales.

Tony

@MeTony
Dear Tony:
YES indeed.. you should be very pleased with your weight loss progress so far.   Losing weight, as you mentioned can be helped along with lots of exercise, eating correctly with the right foods, and portion control.

Everyone's metabolism is different, some can lose weight more easily than others... and it seems that some can eat whatever they want and never gain weight.

Sometimes you can just about starve yourself and exercise a lot, and the weight only comes off in small amounts but it sure seems to be way too easy to gain weight....   it goes off in very slowly in ounces (grams) and so quickly comes back in pounds (kilos).

Keep on keeping on Tony, once you get your BMI below 30, or even below 25, you will feel better and also feel better about yourself... plus that will be a good excuse to go out shopping to buy new clothes.
Good luck to you getting approved for treatment.

Thank you for sharing,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

MeTony

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MeTony on January 30, 2019, 12:21:43 PM
Thank you people. :)

@MeTony
Dear Tony:
Please continue to keep us posted regarding your weight loss progress...
...and of course with any new pictures that you would feel comfortable sharing.

We are rooting for your success.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Wendi

Congratulations on your loss.  ;D

I know when I'm trying to lose weight I eat slowly, drink allot of water, and avoid sugar. It helps me.
Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

Kalandrina

Well done, it feels great
  •  

F_P_M

YAY! I'm in the same place, I gotta lose a few inches off the gut and a good uh.. 10 more kg at least.

Would you believe i'm 5'2 and 70kg?! EEP.

only problem with pants getting too big is you have to keep tightening the belt lol.

Keep at it man! You've got this!
  •  

LizK

Good on you Tony losing weight is never easy congratulations!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •