Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Name Game

Started by MelissaAnn, January 30, 2019, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I think for a lgbt-friendly coffee shop I would name it Worlds Collide

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

GingerVicki

"xyz coffee" comes to mind

that's loaded
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: MelissaAnn on January 30, 2019, 09:34:18 PM
If you opened an LGBT friendly coffee shop, what would you name it?

Is there a certain demographic age group?
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

Isn't Anyone's Business Cafe,  or

Ain't Anyone's Business Cafe
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 30, 2019, 09:57:36 PM
Isn't Anyone's Business Cafe,  or

Ain't Anyone's Business Cafe
MYOBeans?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Rainbow Cafe

Rainbow Coffee

Rainbow Room

Rainbows and Unicorns

Rainbows

•  

Ryuichi13

I'm not a coffee drinker, but a tea drinker, so I'd name a tea cafe LGBTea!  ;)

Ryuichi

•  

MaryT

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•