Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Facial looks

Started by Elizabeth_Swan, February 01, 2019, 09:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth_Swan

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the proper spot for this so I apologize if this is the wrong area.

I read a discussion that mentioned face app, and how it could show your looks with gender switched. I installed the app to take a look, and was blown away with its image of me as female. I am sure I will never look like that, but for those that have used these types of apps, how close have you been able to get to what the apps show you as?

I hope this post isn't in violation.

Thanks Elizabeth
  •  

Jessica

I used FaceApp when I first started and was very encouraged by it.  There were small tweaks and it showed me that there was a possibility. 
Now understand, i needed to try several pictures for the app to work.  Some pics were horrid, but the one I chose was heartening.
My avatar is of me unfiltered, I don't think I need the tweaks any longer.
I did check it out about two months ago and there were only very slight changes made by the app.
It's amazing what HRT has done for me in a year and a half.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Here's me, before and after FaceApp in March 2018.

I had Facial Feminization Surgery in August 2018.

Here is me, before and after FaceApp in January 2019:

It appears that all it found to do was touch up my makeup a bit, and soft-filter my skin.  :)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Elizabeth_Swan

This is the image that I get when changing gender. Please let me know what you think.

https://ibb.co/54LqCgd

And here is me and the co version.

https://ibb.co/CMd0SGC
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Elizabeth_Swan on February 02, 2019, 02:03:23 AM
This is the image that I get when changing gender. Please let me know what you think.

https://ibb.co/54LqCgd

And here is me and the co version.

https://ibb.co/CMd0SGC

It's kind of guessing your jaw line because of the beard. The nose won't shrink like that without surgery but nose jobs get done all the time so it isn't insurmountable. But yeah it's possible. The fat will redistribute and just a quick gauge looking at your photo of you unedited I don't see a huge sinus. As long as your jaw isn't actually more square I don't see why it couldn't be close.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle:
You are quite correct, it seems that after your obviously successful FFS last summer that FaceApp had a very difficult time in doing much in how it worked it's magic on your facial features!!! 

Congratulations to you and your surgeon....  it appears that the FFS was worth the pain, discomfort and financial cost for you.
Thank you for sharing your before and after photos.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 01, 2019, 10:56:01 PM
Here's me, before and after FaceApp in March 2018.

I had Facial Feminization Surgery in August 2018.

Here is me, before and after FaceApp in January 2019:

It appears that all it found to do was touch up my makeup a bit, and soft-filter my skin.  :)

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

MeTony

Hi.

I've used the face app to put a beard on me. It does not change much else at all. But I tried the female looks too. Changed very much and I looked a lot like my sister.

I'm FTM. Still Pre HRT. Don't even know if I'll get a beard. But my brother and uncles on mother's side have thick beards.

I guess the app adds bigger eyes and filters the picture.

Omg. Found new features in the app. I put makeup on me. Hahaha.  I guess that's why I don't use makup.

•  

Sabrina Rei

I think I look better than my FaceApp prognostication suggested I would but maybe that's because my face feels "lived in" now. What's really odd is that when I take photos of my face now and make it male, it looks nothing like I did as an actual male (!!)

Jen61

I think the FaceApp is smoking crack. There's no way I would ever look that good.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

•  

Wendi

Thanks for posting. I'm going to have to give it a whirl and see what I could possibly look like.
Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

Linde

Quote from: elle's bells on February 05, 2019, 03:53:13 AM
I think I look better than my FaceApp prognostication suggested I would but maybe that's because my face feels "lived in" now. What's really odd is that when I take photos of my face now and make it male, it looks nothing like I did as an actual male (!!)
That might be the same kind of change you get if you use computer translation.  If you translate something from , let's say, English to german, and translate it back with the same program to English, you start to wonder which retard wrote the text!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jen61

I used my dressed and made up picture in FaceApp. The Hollywood setting made it actually look pretty. I can always dream I guess.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jen61 on February 07, 2019, 02:39:37 PM
I used my dressed and made up picture in FaceApp. The Hollywood setting made it actually look pretty. I can always dream I guess.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
I think tose looks can be mostly achieved, if one puts enough effort into it!

•  

Jen61

Probably, with enough money.
  •  

Linde

I just made a series of selfies of my face, different tilts, etc.  The stupid How Old Are You app, judged any age between 37 and 82!

•  

Jen61

Have you tried Microsofts https://www.how-old.net ?

In  case the link gets removed it's how dash old dot net
  •  

Jen61

I just did my Hollywood-ized  picture. I was 43 when I took the original and it guessed it as 43 female. The Hollywood picture was 28 female.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Jen61 on February 07, 2019, 04:44:33 PM
Have you tried Microsofts https://www.how-old.net ?

In  case the link gets removed it's how dash old dot net
That is the app I used, it is not very reliable it seems.  I mean about 50 years of difference of the same face taken within about 5 minutes!

•  

Jen61

Quote from: Dietlind on February 07, 2019, 05:10:08 PM
That is the app I used, it is not very reliable it seems.  I mean about 50 years of difference of the same face taken within about 5 minutes!
Don't burst my bubble. Lol.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Jen61 on February 07, 2019, 05:35:39 PM
Don't burst my bubble. Lol.
I had a high opinion of it, too.  But I made my living with research and experiments, and this was just screaming for  little quick and dirty one.  Five different angles of my face, gave five different results.  If at least three or four results would have been in a close ball park, I could live with it!  But every one of them was about 10 years apart!

•