Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Chenrezi's Diary

Started by chenrezi, February 05, 2019, 11:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chenrezi

:laugh: I just finished making an MTF HRT appointment for next week!  WoooHoo!  The clinic is like an hour away. Now I just gotta ask my brother if he will take me  :laugh:

I'm also going to try and attend a local transgender support group tonight.  I've never had a social life, so I am nervous. ::)  But I think it may help me grow.  Maybe I'll be a girlfriend one day and have girlfriends.  :laugh:  I live on a touristy island with lots of good vibes.  So there's definitely alot of potential for meeting others and having fun.  I think I can finally do this now.  Wish me luck!

Wishing happiness to you all!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

Congratulations on making your HRT appointment!  Good luck!

I like your name. :)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Linde

Congratulations and good luck!  You can do it!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

jkredman

Congratulations!!! & wishing you the best going forward.

Kate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

chenrezi

Hi Chrissy, Kathy, Dietlind, and Kate! 
Thankyou for the well-wishing and compliments.  They helped!  This has been the best night of my life so far!  I met five transgender people: Christin, Kristopher, Tom, Danny, and Diane. We had great discussions, and I connected with them on emotional levels.  At times I became sad when hearing their trials and at other time I was very happy when hearing their successes.  I could relate with them all and see their beauty.

This was also the first time I did anything with my face.  I bought my very first makeup stuff.  Later, I spent about three hours to do the following makeover:  I lightly trimmed my eyebrows, plucking a few stragglers.  I shaved my face with a razor, which hurt alot on my upper lip cuz it wanted to pluck instead of shave.  I put on mascara, which was very hard, messy, with lots of redos.  I put on a little bit of blue eyeliner, which was hard to draw without my eyeglasses on :laugh: .  And finally, I put on some lipstick.  But I couldn't even tell I put it on cuz its close to the same shade as my lips ::) . I tried to go really light on everything cuz I really don't know what I'm doing.  I hope to become a girlfriend and have a girlfriend one day who can help with all of this stuff. :D

And then, I donned a really neat hat I've been saving for over a year!  8)  My fingernails and toenails are painted white. And I put on a small pearl bracelet.  I wore black shorts over black yoga tights and a grey shirt.  I only own one pair of clothes so I didn't have much choice in that department.  I also wore a cluncky pair of beach shoes.  I can't wait to go shopping one day.  Black sandals that don't hide my feet would be wonderful.  Oh and ear-rings too! I wonder what kind I will like?

What was so amazing about all of this was...I could see my essence in the mirror for the first time!  But more than that, I'm making friends for the first time in my life!!!  I think I will have a big cry session one day on HRT.

Ok here are two pics taken in my bathroom. 

What a great adventure I had tonight!  Wishing you happiness and love. You are all beautiful and I'm happy to have you in my life.  Oh yeah, I'm guessing I take off the mascara before going to bed? 

Sincerely,
chenrezi
  •  

Linde

You are on the right track!  My girlfriends (I have many of them, but had them already when I was still presenting as a man) made it to be heir mission to make me into a woman.  They bought my makeup with me, they wen clothing and shoe shopping, the showed me how to use makeup, etc.  For occasions for which I want to look really good, I have one of my friends doing my makeup.  She knows how to contour, and did my makeup for my avatar picture.  But to get that done, is quite an involved process.  I can't do this!

Just start to hang out in circles in which women of your age group are hanging out, and take your time to meet them and befriend them.  Don't be pushy, just do it slow and easy, and see if the girls start to accept you as one of the.

You just have to run into the right girls, and everything will be peachy!

I am way older than you, but my friends don't even consider me anything else but a woman, they a very happy that I am not a man anymore!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•