Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Yoga pants

Started by Swanson777, February 06, 2019, 11:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swanson777

Goddamn these are so comfortable and nice to exercise in. I have a naturally feminine ass (not kidding, it looks better than many biological females) and when I put on the leggings and look at it in the mirror I'm like WOW

Anyways, guys work out in crappy restrictive baggy clothes while girls get to stretch in those amazing, buttery-smooth yoga pants. Yet another reason why men actually have it hard these days
  •  

Marcieelizabeth

Quote from: Swanson777 on February 06, 2019, 11:46:45 AM
Goddamn these are so <profanity removed> comfortable and nice to exercise in. I have a naturally feminine ass (not kidding, it looks better than many biological females) and when I put on the leggings and look at it in the mirror I'm like WOW

Anyways, guys work out in crappy restrictive baggy clothes while girls get to stretch in those amazing, buttery-smooth yoga pants. Yet another reason why men actually have it hard these days

Welcome Swanson777! 

Love them too.  I wear them all the time I can.  Even to work!  They also make my legs look slimmer! I think the fact that we love them says a lot about being a woman, rather than men having it hard.  Many men really like to wear mens clothes as they are.  The love of these soft things, and ll things soft and womanly is part of all this I think!
  Love and Hugs - Marcie - see you around Susans! 

:-*

First memory of cross-dressing - age 8 - 1967
Marcie Since 6-17-17   :D
Out to wife 6-27-17  :D :D
Started HRT 10-13-17  :D :D :D
First time completely me at therapy on 10-31-17 <3
Started Finestrade on 11-1-17 <3
Estradiol and Spiro to therapeutic levels on 12-4-17
Went out totally as Marcie with friends sans beard 3-24-18
Estradiol increased second time 3-27-18
Out to both sisters 2-3-19

...it makes me smile to know its me, fearful about losing the good things in my life, anxious about every single step, doubting my resolve, determined to stop living a lie,  VERY hopeful for the future as myself, Marcie, and I am thankful to have this safe place
  •  

Monica

This thread. So much yes!
I've been wearing all kinds of leggings, a lot. I have colorful ones, black ones, white ones, some with control tops, which suck in what's left of my gut (I'm losing that, thank goodness). I've even got flannel ones, that I wear to keep me warm when I have walk. It's the best thing in the world.
  •  

sarah1972

So true. They are really nice to wear, especially during work outs. I know I will like them even more after my surgery when I can finally stop wearing baggy tops over them to hide things...

Oh... and Yoga Pants get complicated once you start liking lululemon... the just break the Bank [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•  

GingerVicki

Baggy workout pants are horrible. I do not wear yoga pants at this point but still, the slimmer fitting pants are awesome. Maybe this Winter I can join the club.
  •  

randim

I too like these, and leggings.  But there is a pesky issue of the boy bits causing a severe camel toe.  If you're wearing something like this in public, you really need a long top that covers things up. Bottom of the butt length is probably about right.  And, since I am of a certain age, I note cis women argue over whether leggings are age-appropriate for my certain age.  No real consensus there though.
  •  

barbie

Here in S. Korea, most girls wear tights, leggings or yoga pants under a miniskirt or short pants. But I have seen a few girls wearing them without a cover, revealing the curves in the pubic area.

I usually wear leggings or yoga pants while exercising outdoors. Some people think I have a camel toe.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

mm

Yoga pants can be a problem for girls before they have surgery. With the right tucking they can have nice camel toes.
  •  

Swanson777

all natural baby ;)
  •  

KathyLauren

I wear yoga pants around the house any time that skirts are impractical.  But I will never wear them off the property until after my surgery!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

NancyBalik

Any recommendations for where to find or what brand with a long (34) inseam? I've looked at them o line, but they all seem to have 28 or 30 inch inseams. Thanks, Nancy
  •  

Sydney_NYC

I have a 38" inseam. Long Tall Sally, Giraffewear Clothing and LuLu Lemon (online) are my go to.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

NancyBalik

Thanks Sydney, You are a sweetheart! Didn't know about Giraffewear. Looked at the site — looks promising. LTS also great, but pricey, same with Lululemon, but I guess being a girl doesn't come cheap :-). Nancy
  •  

TonyaW

Penney's has tall sizes on line for reasonable prices.  Not sure of inseam length but I'm 6'2" and they work for me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Ricki Wright

Quote from: sarah1972 on February 14, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

This----> Oh... and Yoga Pants get complicated once you start liking lululemon... the just break the Bank [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So I looked up lululemon, and I am now thinking snickers bars at you!  My disposable income hates you.

My legs thank you a whole lot!

Ricki
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •  

TonyaW

My step sister sells Zyia products. Not cheap but better than Lululemon.

Only link I have is her sales site so don't think I'm allowed to post it.

They look nice but I haven't seen that they have tall sizes so haven't ordered anything.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

I know - and trust me, almost all of my workout clothes are of cheap no-name brands or acquired during cheap sales. The only thing I invested in is good running shoes. I have to admit, that I did give myself one Lululemon pant for Christmas... and I did get lucky and did get a few Lululemon tops from some of my workout friends for free. I wish I could buy more of the fancy brands, but to be fair, often it is not worth it and cheap does the same job.

And yes, they fit much better post-op  ;D ;D ;D

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Ricki Wright on May 29, 2019, 09:20:26 AM
Quote from: sarah1972 on February 14, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

This----> Oh... and Yoga Pants get complicated once you start liking lululemon... the just break the Bank [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So I looked up lululemon, and I am now thinking snickers bars at you!  My disposable income hates you.

My legs thank you a whole lot!

Ricki

•