Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Horribly Dysfunctional Profile Page!

Started by z38, February 07, 2019, 01:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z38

This is so infuriating!! Last week I posted about a serious design flaw in the profile page that caused me to easily delete my unread messages. A few days later I went to my profile page to click on that post of mine to look for replies. But that post was not listed. Why isn't it there???

Miraculously, I managed to recall the forum section where I made the post. Someone replied "patience. We're working on it for you".

But now its days later, none of my unread messages have been returned-neither was that post I did about this problem. And no one thought to pm me about anything connected with this problem, nor can I find my post anywhere on this forum to learn what I may be able to do to restore my unread messages.

Indeed, I'll need to write down the forum section where I made this post since it too will surely not appear listed in my profile page. I thought this forum was designed and maintained far better than it obviously is.

•  

Cindy

The answer is simple.
You pressed delete to remove your messages. They were deleted.

I'm also concerned about why you are more interested in using the site for as a means of sending personal messages than contributing to the Forum.
  •