Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

No Posts here 2019? Might as well make one.

Started by Asakawa, February 10, 2019, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asakawa

Well, this one forum doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic? Anyway, non-op and not really thinking on GCS. Since there were some topics before on size maintenance I actually went on experimenting mode and tried a cock ring. Very first time I ever used one really. Never considered it when I was pre-hrt. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with how it works  ;D. Actually, I think it is a pretty good tool to use for size maintenance. I was looking into how often nightly erections come around and it seems

QuoteOn average, a healthy man has 3 to 5 erections during a full night's sleep, with each erection lasting 25 to 35 minutes.

So I guess this is something to want to consider as maintenance, but I think 5 times a day is too much 3 being more doable. Anyway, it is a good tool and I would say it helps make things easier to  maintain and probably helps, with frequent use to maintain the size and what not, etc. It's actually kind of fun lol. One thing I don't understand is that it does seem to make orgasms stronger, but I'm confused as to why that is since i am 99% dry. I guess maybe it's just the part getting super sized that does the trick?

Talk about adult topic!
  •  

GingerVicki

many people use a pump first. careful it may get bigger.
  •  

Asakawa

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 11, 2019, 02:35:50 AM
many people use a pump first. careful it may get bigger.

You mean first using a pump then using the ring? Would it not have the same effect? Or is that you are stretching out with the pump then using the ring to maintain? I don't know if it can get bigger while on E and already for such a long time. Started when I was 21 and I'm almost 34. I find it odd it would get bigger while pumped full of E and 20 to 30s T range. Though I wish my T was sub 20, but I don't want to take AA.

when you say people you mean mtf people ???
  •  

LaRae

That's very interesting about the ring, I may try that myself. Not worried about the size, as a bit of shrinkage would probably help with tucking, and I've become self conscious about it because I've been told by partners that it's painful as it is. But, since starting HRT erections have become painful, and I've read this is because of shrinkage of the skin, but not the erectile tissue. So, this may actually help that.

Thanks!
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."
  •