Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Essential Women’s Shoes and Boots

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 20, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 19, 2019, 02:04:50 PM

Linde,

Yes, and they all fit nicely and are comfy.  I got various shades of browns, and black.  :)

Chrissy
I was the guy who had 35 pairs of shoes (or was that the girl inside me who wanted those)?  I am working now very hard on getting a similar number of girls shoes.  I am up to 10 pairs currently, but I definitely  have my eyes laid already on two more pairs.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Donica

I'm only up to 5 or 6 pairs. I have to look again. I'm looking for a pair of ankle boots, suede, beige with about a 2 inch heel in size 11.5. I want to try them on first but I may be able to go with size 12 inch in a boot.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Donica on January 19, 2019, 03:13:06 PM
I'm only up to 5 or 6 pairs. I have to look again. I'm looking for a pair of ankle boots, suede, beige with about a 2 inch heel in size 11.5. I want to try them on first but I may be able to go with size 12 inch in a boot.
I have those in brown and in black.  I bought one pair in 11 at JCPenny, and the her pair in 12 at Nordstrom Rack.  The black ones have a 2 1/2 " heel, the brown ones are 3"

•  

barbie

Two more pairs of boots delivered from AliExpress.com:

Both are comfy, but the long ones is more comfortable because the heels are not so high.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 19, 2019, 04:24:16 PM
Two more pairs of boots delivered from AliExpress.com:

Both are comfy, but the long ones is more comfortable because the heels are not so high.

barbie~~
Looking good again!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I think I might try on some more shoes and boots, these end of winter season sales are a bit enticing.  The selection is not as good, but the prices are good.

Besides, buy now and use them for NEXT fall and winter, not just right now!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Well I did end up getting one more pair of nice warm boots.

The price was right also.   :)

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 09, 2019, 07:43:43 PM
Well I did end up getting one more pair of nice warm boots.

The price was right also.   :)

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
I am certain that you are very aware of the rule here on the forums:

"Pictures or it didn't happen!!!"

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

barbie

I purchased two more pairs of boots in January.

Thigh-high boots with 3-inch heels, which is very comfortable to walk on, and for actually wearing in the real winter.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2015-Plus-size-32-43-Autumn-Winter-Women-s-Shoes-Knee-Boots-Autumn-Boots-Sapatos/32465366096.html

And about 5-inch heel ankle boots, which is not difficult to walk on.

Both were from AliExpress.com.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Donica

I found the cutest beige suede ankle boots with 2 inch heels in size 11 from DSW. They fit a bit loose but with a pair of cute socks, they're perfect. :D Next up, a pair of Ugg boots as the weather here has been below freezing in the mornings the past few weeks.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •