News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Sparkle Transgender weekend Manchester UK 2019

Started by Carla68, February 13, 2019, 04:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carla68

Hi All

Couldn't find a post for this years event so I have added one.

The event is largest transgender event in the UK and Manchester airport is well linked for international flights and has many reasonably priced hotels if booked in advance

It covers the whole transgender spectrum and personally helped me get to where i am today

From the website (i wasn't sure if I could add a link, admins please attach one if you think relevant)
Sparkle – The National Transgender Charity is excited to announce that next year's annual Sparkle Weekend, the world's largest free-to-attend celebration of gender diversity, will run from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th July 2019.

Last year saw over 18,000 visitors attend the Sparkle in the Park festival and be entertained by established and up-and-coming trans and non-binary musical talent, support trans and trans-friendly businesses in the marketplace, and access information and advisory services offered by trusted partner charities.
Carla

Orchiectomy 28th July 2020
GRS 22nd June 2021
FFS 22nd June 2021
  •  

lexie xox

Hi girls if anyone going has a spare bed I would be very grateful and happy to pay my share as it's my first time and will be alone.
  •  

Kalandrina

•