Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Srs

Started by SusanL, February 14, 2019, 12:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SusanL

Hello all. I dont know if this is the right section for this but if not, please move it to the right one.  So I am wondering I anyone knows which insurance companies do actually cover srs surgery and is there any p lo aces that do loans with not great credit? Just curious. Thanks
  •  

Heather

Surgery inclusive insurance isn't so much about the company as it is about the plan as far as I understand transition coverage is really offered through employer plans I don't know about plans you purchase yourself. As for the loan question usually the type of companies that loan to people with less than great credit generally do so at very high interest rates that can leave you broke just paying the interest on the loan. Your probably better off finding a job with transition coverage than taking that option. The good news is more an more companies are adding transition coverage every year. It's really not as rare as it used to be.
  •