Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly MY EXPERIENCE

Started by QueenBailey, February 14, 2019, 06:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenBailey

ok, let me just start this off by saying "the following is MY experience, everyone will have a different experience."
i feel like it is important for me to share my honest opinion about what took place when i had surgery with Dr. D in September of 2017. these surgeries are not cheap and i wish like hell someone would have been there to tell me their honest thoughts on the process. these are my thoughts as honest as i can present them. hopefully, someone finds this helpful.
so i have been researching FFS since i learned about it which was well over 10 years ago. was blessed with the privilege to work with someone who had her surgery with Dr. Ousterhout. she advised me to have my "my bone work done before he retired." too bad i was a day late and several dollars short.
i also have a best friend who had been to Dr. O and had an amazing experience.
that being said i kept my eye on Dr. D because i know that he learned A LOT from Dr. O.
once i got the money up i decided to got out to San Fran from DC, as that is the only way you can do the consultation is in person. i went. it was beautiful! they treated me well. he assured me that he would make sure i looked better than i started.
i did not have the 60+ thousand to do the entire FFS so i had him do a chin and jaw shave and fat transfer to my cheeks.
perfect.
went to the consultation he made me feel like he was the absolute best. i really felt it.
the office staff was very professional. i felt like i was getting the Elite treatment.

sidenote: because i am a little older i feel like i cannot afford to waste my time cutting corners on surgery. i try to figure out how to put myself in the best possible situation. 

so i schedule my surgery date! took 3 weeks off of work. go to SanFran alone. get it done.

when i took everything off for the 1st time while i was still in Cali I LOVED my face!!! It was giving me EVERYTHING I wanted. I did think to myself "if i look so good now what happens when it settles"

it settled.
my cheeks where i had my fat transferred went all the way down. a year later! another transfer. UGH!

chin and jaw is definitely smaller!
BUT BUT BUT
you cannot really see it because Dr. D did not inform me that with the amount of bone he removed that he would possibly have to give me a faceLIFT to take away the excess skin left behind.
i guess there was so much skin around my chin that he decided to LIFT my Bottom Lip! HUH!??!?! A MESS! YES!
NOW my bottom lip is too high and covers completely my bottom teeth which makes talking a little weird at times.

Do i feel like i had nearly 40K worth of work done! NOPE! was it worth it! MAYBE IDK! do i wish I would have gone to Dr. Lee!? EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!

I did just have the face and neckLIFT and my 3 rhinoplasty in December of 2018. it has helped but still not what i want it to be.

XO
Bailey
  •  

malinda

Why after the facelift are you still not happy?
Do you have to get the mentalis muscle in your lip resuspended to correct that or does the smile look acceptable?
  •  

Allison S

Who did you have your surgery in 2018 with? And wow 40k is a lot.. I would think you'd get a lot more out of it than what you had done the first time.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•