Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Don Cheadle wears ‘protect trans kids’ t-shirt on SNL

Started by stephaniec, February 17, 2019, 11:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Don Cheadle wears 'protect trans kids' t-shirt on SNL

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/02/17/don-cheadle-protect-trans-kids-tshirt-snl/

Pink News/Nick Duffy

17th February 2019, 12:17 PM

"Don Cheadle quietly showed solidarity with trans kids"
  •  

KimOct

UGH I watched the entire episode on DVR but fast forwarded through the commercials and went too far and missed when he was introducing the musical act.  Way to go !!  Plus I loved his jersey during the closing scene- A soviet union era hockey jersey with Trump 45 on the back.  And the 'R' was spelled backwards just like in Russian language. 
LMAO  ;D :D :D :D
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

itsApril

A man who goes out of his way to stand up for vulnerable children is a good man in my book!
-April
  •  

Julie -2010

I was watching SNL and when he introduced the music act, my mouth just dropped.  It was so great to see him wear that shirt.  Good for him.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Carna

I was also like that, I was drinking tea. And omg my poor laptop
  •