Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dietlind's orichiectomy

Started by Linde, February 18, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

I had my pre op check up today, everything seems to be fine for my surgery on Friday.  It is a bummer that they wait til Thursday afternoon before they give me the reporting in time for the surgery.

Had a nice talk with the techs, because a lot of the stuff they used was developed in our labs.  I had my fingers in the development of some of the things they used.

I am starting to get a tiny bit nervous, because I never observed an orchiectomy, or participated in one.  I have no clue what to expect (except what I saw on youtube).
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Iztaccihuatl

Good luck with your surgery on Friday! I am sure you'll do well.

Hugs,

HM
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Dietlind on February 18, 2019, 11:25:09 PM
I am starting to get a tiny bit nervous

Don't be Linde I accompanied a member here but didn't "watch". Seems like it was only 45min later we were down the road and placing "the boys" atop her refrigerator!

Well, I know they're not there anymore "KL" since divorced the wife, moved away sold the house and married another after I said "no"  ;) lol The only thing I miss is "the wife" we got along great! Hope this fixes your pain troubles keep us posted!

Bon Voyage!

"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

LizK

@Dietlind

Hi Linde

Oh wow not long to go now and I guess nerves are to be expected...good luck for Friday you seem really well prepared and very knowledgeable.

I hope you breeze through this with no issues at all

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

randim

Good luck Linde.  I'm sure in your good hands.
  •  

GordonG

Wishing you all the best.  It's a piece of cake. 
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

mm

Do you know which procedure your dr will use? Dietlind
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 18, 2019, 11:25:09 PM
I had my pre op check up today, everything seems to be fine for my surgery on Friday.  It is a bummer that they wait til Thursday afternoon before they give me the reporting in time for the surgery.

Had a nice talk with the techs, because a lot of the stuff they used was developed in our labs.  I had my fingers in the development of some of the things they used.

I am starting to get a tiny bit nervous, because I never observed an orchiectomy, or participated in one.  I have no clue what to expect (except what I saw on youtube).

Good luck Dietlind! Don't worry.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
Hang on tight, this part of the ride can get a little bumpy but is still very exciting and a big, big step in your transition journey.
When you are ready and willing all of us would love to read your comments and update reports.

Hugs, and best wishes to you.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Quote from: mm on February 19, 2019, 12:27:19 PM
Do you know which procedure your dr will use? Dietlind
Bilateral conventional orchi, with the cords cut as high as possible.

•  

Linde

Thank you ladies for your support and the good wishes.  I will report back about it, once i am able to sit at the computer again.
I will see my endo on Thursday morning, and have to tell him about the orchi, and try to convince him to adjust my HRT accordingly.
Today was my first day without spiro, and I might do self suggestion, but I feel much better already.  I even worked a tiny bit outside!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I am wishing you well Linde.

At the appropriate time after it is over, get a big basket of French fries to enjoy.  Possibly some fish to go with that.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 19, 2019, 07:41:12 PM
I am wishing you well Linde.

At the appropriate time after it is over, get a big basket of French fries to enjoy.  Possibly some fish to go with that.

Chrissy
Tanks!
And fish, as long as it is not catfish!  :P

•  

Linde

I am "ball-les".  I have very little pain!  Took two Tylenols yesterday and an oxycodone for the night.  I have not taken anything today yet.
I had a little bit of drama, the wound did not stop bleeding, and at 11 PM my friend decided to bring me to the ER.  They were concerned I might have a hematoma and did a ct scan with me.  It turned out that everything was OK, and they coagulated the blood of the wound and put some special packing onto it. About 4 hours later I was back home.  I had no signs of bleeding this morning, but i am pretty weak, I must have lost quite a bit of blood.

It is really great that i have just a little bit of wound pain, but it is very bearable.  I ca not see much bruising in the area.

It is a funny feeling to have not  really much between my legs anymore!  Got to get used to it!

•  

Megan.

Congrats! Sry you had that little bleeding concern,  but fingers crossed for a smooth recovery now. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dietlind on February 23, 2019, 09:38:57 AM
I am "ball-les".  I have very little pain!  Took two Tylenols yesterday and an oxycodone for the night.  I have not taken anything today yet.
I had a little bit of drama, the wound did not stop bleeding, and at 11 PM my friend decided to bring me to the ER.  They were concerned I might have a hematoma and did a ct scan with me.  It turned out that everything was OK, and they coagulated the blood of the wound and put some special packing onto it. About 4 hours later I was back home.  I had no signs of bleeding this morning, but i am pretty weak, I must have lost quite a bit of blood.

It is really great that i have just a little bit of wound pain, but it is very bearable.  I ca not see much bruising in the area.

It is a funny feeling to have not  really much between my legs anymore!  Got to get used to it!

Congratulations on the surgery!! Your NNC membership card is on the way!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Dietlind
My Dear Linde:
I have been waiting so very impatiently ;) for you to start get feeling well enough to see a post-surgery update from you.  Thank you from me and the rest of your followers for keeping us informed!!!   We are always concerned for eah other and that includes YOU !!!!

I am so very glad that aside from your "bleeding" scare that your recovery is going well and that your pain and discomfort is at a reasonable level.
Please keep us updated... 
I am so very happy for you that you have passed this "one of several" major milestones in your journey.

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Dietlind on February 23, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Thank you ladies, it is a great feeling to have left the guy's world behind for good!  No return for me anymore!
My next step now is to get all the paperwork sorted out to be officially a SHE!

•  

Maid Marion

Congratulations!  Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  •  

NatalieRene

I am sorry that you had the bleeding scare. I do not expect that bleeding should start again but if it does use caffeinated tea bags to help stop the bleeding. They worked wonders for me when my impacted wisdom teeth where removed.

I hope that you're back up and running quickly. Outside of the paperwork how are you feeling?
  •