Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Using a STP, How Do You Handle Those Last Few Drops?

Started by Ryuichi13, February 22, 2019, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuichi13

Hello guys.

I'm just learning to use a STP device, and I've finally graduated from peeing in the shower (so I can rinse off should I miss where to put it on myself) to peeing at the toilet.  (YAY!) 

My question is this, when you go out in public, there's those last few drops that hang from your natal junk.  How do you handle it?  Do you go into a stall and wipe with toilet paper?  Do you let it stay in the STP until you can wash yourself?  Do you let it fall into your underwear?  Do you carry some kind of wet wipe?  Do you ignore it and hope you don't smell like urine?

How do you handle those last few drops?

Ryuichi

•  

Dena

This may sound indelicate however guys normally give it a shake or two when they have an issue with a drop hanging around. Anything that remains which should be very little should be soaked up by your underwear without being noticed. There is a joke and that is more than two shakes is playing with it.  ;D
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Joey93

I wipe with toilet paper, I can't handle that wetness feeling and I don't want to smell like urine lol
I just have to figure out how to prevent some drops from ending up down my legs or butt lol. Practice makes perfect. I have a 3 in 1 packer.

It's up to you, really, but I prefer wiping!
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Joey93 on March 21, 2019, 12:32:55 PM
I wipe with toilet paper, I can't handle that wetness feeling and I don't want to smell like urine lol
I just have to figure out how to prevent some drops from ending up down my legs or butt lol. Practice makes perfect. I have a 3 in 1 packer.

It's up to you, really, but I prefer wiping!

I think I'm going to go against cismale convention and wipe as well.  I don't relish smelling like piss either, and I don't want to end up with a UTI or anything like that.

But I'm still curious to find out what other transmen that use STPs do in this situation.

Ryuichi

•  

Sir Real

I sort of "scrape" myself afterwards (as inconspicuously as I could) and then give it one or two shakes like was described above. I don't think a urine smell was ever a problem for me. Being well-hydrated may help since the urine will be more "diluted" (probably not the right word but hopefully gets the point across).

That's just what I do... or did, rather, when I packed more often.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Pao

I think it partly depends on the STP you are using. I have an EZP. I tend to do the scrape and then tip the whole thing forward and shake until nothing else drips out. It is rare to have anything left to get on underwear. And even if you get a drip or two that is totally normal for cis men, and they don't all smell like piss all the time.
  •  

popdewd

Quote from: Sir Real on April 09, 2019, 02:07:49 PM
I sort of "scrape" myself afterwards (as inconspicuously as I could) and then give it one or two shakes like was described above. I don't think a urine smell was ever a problem for me. Being well-hydrated may help since the urine will be more "diluted" (probably not the right word but hopefully gets the point across).

That's just what I do... or did, rather, when I packed more often.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

If I use an STP, I also scrape myself, but I'm trying to hone this technique to pee standing without an stp: http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/t/Peestanding.pdf
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Pao on April 23, 2019, 06:56:35 PM
I think it partly depends on the STP you are using. I have an EZP. I tend to do the scrape and then tip the whole thing forward and shake until nothing else drips out. It is rare to have anything left to get on underwear. And even if you get a drip or two that is totally normal for cis men, and they don't all smell like piss all the time.

I'm teaching myself to do the "scrape method" once I'm done peeing, and so far so good. ;D  I'm now able to stand and use the toilet to pee, but I'm still missing placement of the STP every now and then.  I think the problem is the shape of the STP.  I'm looking into STPs that are more aligned with my body, vs paying for a cheap one.  The cheap STP is teaching me where my urethra is, but I think I'm going to look into getting one more adapted to my anatomy.

Thanks everyone, I'll let you all know when I first go out in public and use my STP!

Ryuichi

•