Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

To those who came before......

Started by Linde, February 25, 2019, 04:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Well ladies, I have a some questions to those of you, who went the path without balls before me!
My orchi was/is pretty pain free, and here I sit, and start to think what will be the results I can expect to see from it in the future.  Currently at almost day 4 with no testicles, I don't feel any different than I felt at the time when I still had the little things.  The only positive for me is that I never ever need to take spiro again, but that is a pretty weak argument for having parts of one's body cut away.

What else can I expect to experience over the next few days, weeks, months?
Will my boobs grow with super speed to any desired size I want?
Will my beard stop growing for ever and for good?
Will my voice get so pretty that I could sing soprano at the opera?

Come on, be nice to me and tell me that no spiro was not the only benefit for having my balls cut of!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Devlyn

I had my orchiectomy about a year and a half ago. I found that female clothing fits better and feels better now. My boobs haven't changed much, a bit plumper maybe. I still sing like an ostrich being strangled.

I think dumping Spiro would have been reward enough.

But I do miss the salt cravings.  :laugh:
  •  

Dena

I didn't go the Orchi route but I can answer the questions fairly well because I wasn't even on a blocker before surgery.
Boobs grew just as slow as before and it was a few years after surgery before I could move up to an A cup (AA cups are really hard to find).
Much of my electrolysis was done before surgery however it was still needed for several years after that to clean up what was left. Even today I have about a dozen hairs that came out after treatment and it would be nice if they went away.
Voice didn't change a bit and require surgery in order to get it in the feminine range.

Advantages, it ended dysphoria and because I have the full surgery, clothes fit much better however it comes at the price of a lot of dilating.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Lady Sarah

Don't expect any significant changes other than what E can provide. Beard, boobs, butt, etc will all still have to go through the course. I had my orchiectomy back in 1991. The greatest benefits were that testosterone would no longer be an issue, and that my balls would never be in the way of anything ever again. Getting rid of those ensured that my E would no longer be competing with T, which made my features softer and more feminine. Beyond that, just let the E do its job.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Dena on February 25, 2019, 06:58:14 PM
I didn't go the Orchi route but I can answer the questions fairly well because I wasn't even on a blocker before surgery.
Boobs grew just as slow as before and it was a few years after surgery before I could move up to an A cup (AA cups are really hard to find).
Much of my electrolysis was done before surgery however it was still needed for several years after that to clean up what was left. Even today I have about a dozen hairs that came out after treatment and it would be nice if they went away.
Voice didn't change a bit and require surgery in order to get it in the feminine range.

Advantages, it ended dysphoria and because I have the full surgery, clothes fit much better however it comes at the price of a lot of dilating.
Thanks!
It seems as if my boobs did gow quite a bit lately (as per my girlfriend who did my first bra fitting for me)  But that was before the orchi, of course (at least I think it did not happen during the last 3 days  ;D)

Did you see any reduction in the speed the hair grew (mine is a slow mover, I need to shave every 4 or so days).

I am lucky at the voice front, because I used to be a guy with a wimpy, more girly sounding voice.  No Adams apple means a small female type voice box, but I still cannot sing opera, I might be able to squeal an opera.

I am lucky again in the dysphoria area, I seem not to have them for my genitalia, I just feel that the junk looks very unattractive on a body who tries to sport boobs! 
For me, all male genitalia is pretty unattractive, I don't know if one can call that dysphoria or not, I just don't care for the optics of it.  This would be the major reason for me to have SRS, to provide my body with the optics it should have had all the time!

I think the orchi is for me the major surgery to kiss the guy in me goodbye, and let the girl take over the wheel (she an ask the guy for assistance if it comes to offroading and driving the motorhome  :angel:)

Thanks Lady Sarah, Devlyn, and Dena for your insights!

•  

Dena

My leg hair which is about the only body hair I have slowed down. My legs used to need to be shaved about every 4 days. Now I can go a week and a half to two weeks without them looking very shabby. As for the mop on top my head, it's hasn't slowed down. I can push out about 3/4 inch in a month and by the end of the second month, I really need to get my hair cut. I get my hair cut with my mother and sister so my problem is needing a cut before they are ready for theirs.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Dietlind on February 25, 2019, 10:04:38 PM
Did you see any reduction in the speed the hair grew (mine is a slow mover, I need to shave every 4 or so days).

Linde I would think any Vellus type hair would stop/disappear entirely otherwise don't understand what Casodex does that a total lack of T/DHT can't?

'Tis A Mystery keep us posted!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Chloe on February 26, 2019, 02:57:40 PM
Linde I would think any Vellus type hair would stop/disappear entirely otherwise don't understand what Casodex does that a total lack of T/DHT can't?

'Tis A Mystery keep us posted!
The only body hair I have is pubic hair (and they shaved that off of me for the surgery), and I am not very well "endowed" with that stuff either.  I would not mind if it would go away for good.
I would hope it could help to slow down the growth of my facial hair.  I need to shave about every 4 days, if that time would double, I might not want to do much electrolysis anymore!

•