Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Perspective change on breasts?

Started by HappyMoni, February 28, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

I was always very breast oriented, and still am.  I still like to see a nice set of boobs, it may be because of my lesbian lening, I don't know.

I never had any desire to dress in female clothing (I was way to hard working to try to look like a guy), and when I started to wear female clothing, I had already some Ok looking breasts of my own.
Because of this, the "I wish I had breasts" thoughts never crossed my mind.

I am pretty happy with my current breast growth.  They are still hurting, an I assume it emans, they are still growing.

I don't know what size I will end up with, but I hope it is not more than a C cup (that would be a good cup size more than I have presently)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KimOct

Thanks Moni,  Just to clarify my health issues so it doesn't sound so dramatic.  My cancer appears to be in check.  I had a kidney removed two years ago.  Been battling cancer for 7 years with 5 surgeries but nothing for 18 months.  Chemo every 6 months as a preventative measure.

The challenge to BA FFS and vaginoplasty is my heart status.  I have heart failure and have a 39% heart function.  Between 50 and 75 is normal.  So I am at higher risk for any surgery.

It's funny on paper I look deathly ill.  If you see me in person I look fine.  Even my close friends and relatives tend to forget my health issues but the doctors remember when it comes to elective surgery.

A cosmetic surgeon told me even a nose job would have to be in the hospital thereby doubling the cost.

I usually don't go in depth about this but I wanted to clarify.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Maid Marion

It took me a while to realize just how obvious my 32A boobs are!  I've caught people staring at them!  But, when you are thin enough for your ribs to be visible, well, it doesn't take much fat in the right places to look feminine. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on March 02, 2019, 01:44:04 PM

A cosmetic surgeon told me even a nose job would have to be in the hospital thereby doubling the cost.

I usually don't go in depth about this but I wanted to clarify.
Once in awhile i wonder how much gate keeping is going on with this!  About 20 years ago I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes (the normal stuff for many intersex people), and I am still able to manage it with diet, exercise and pills, no injections required!  With other words, my diabetes is pretty well controlled. 
When I started to inquire about a voluntary orchi (as a trans woman), I was informed that such a procedure is to risky for a diabetic, and hardly anybody would do it!
After changing the urologist, and reporting problems with my testicles (as a guy), it took about 4 weeks and they were history!
I bet I will face a similar road block with SRS if I will start to check into it!

•  

noleen111

Like you, I was very much boob orientated.. now I am not.. I loved checking women's breasts out

Like you I was also very jealous of women, that they got to grow breasts and even that they got to wear bras. I remember when I started Hormones I was very excited to grow breasts. I remember that first morning I awoke to sensitive nipples, I was in cloud 9. When my breast buds formed, I could not not stop touching them, I love feeling that hard stone like growth that formed behind my nipple... making them more sensitive. Day 1 in a bra, because I actually needed to wear one was amazing.. I still remember the bra, it was a grey padded sports bra. I wore sports bra until I was a full A cup.. then I wore a normal bras.. I remember that day 1 too.. it was a black padded t-shirt bra. Putting a bra on with the hook in the back took some learning.

Now almost a decade later.. I still love wearing bras and actually all lingerie, I wear a 36D bra and love my breasts... but the novelty has worm off and I don't stare at breasts in public. This could also be the fact, that during my transition, I discovered I was a straight woman and with that I was only sexually attracted to men.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: noleen111 on March 03, 2019, 04:14:59 AM
Like you, I was very much boob orientated.. now I am not.. I loved checking women's breasts out

Now almost a decade later.. I still love wearing bras and actually all lingerie, I wear a 36D bra and love my breasts... but the novelty has worm off and I don't stare at breasts in public. This could also be the fact, that during my transition, I discovered I was a straight woman and with that I was only sexually attracted to men.

Wow, Noleen, thank you for posting, I can really relate to what you said. Orientation change kind of goes in line with the lack of interest in boobs, I think. @noleen111
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Anne Blake

What can I say Moni, I always loved looking at a good pair of breasts. Even after mine started growing I still love to look. I save my playing for both mine and my partners. My girls have been growing for about two and a half years (though much slower of late) and I am not sure what size they will settle at. That said I like my current size and enjoy filling a blouse and catching the occasional stare or look. I also enjoy being the one giving the occasional glance at another women's breasts......by the way, yours are quite lovely.  ;)

Tia Anne
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Anne Blake on March 03, 2019, 02:57:12 PM
.....by the way, yours are quite lovely.  ;)

Tia Anne

I knew I shouldn't have taken you to that nude beach when you were here! Or was it the bathing suit pictures from out in the snow? lol

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Rachel

Hi Monica,

I never really developed breasts on HRT. Then I had a 555 cc BA and over night I had boobies. I compare and contrast my shape and size but less as time goes on. Very quickly my frame of reference changed from having nothing to being in the middle of the pack.

I have noticed that thin woman have smaller boobies. So as I become more fit and my size become relatively larger or more proportionate.

Clothes fit very well. When at the gym in fitted tops my piercings show. This is with a tight sports bra. :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Rachel on March 03, 2019, 07:01:47 PM
Hi Monica,

I never really developed breasts on HRT. Then I had a 555 cc BA and over night I had boobies. I compare and contrast my shape and size but less as time goes on. Very quickly my frame of reference changed from having nothing to being in the middle of the pack.

I have noticed that thin woman have smaller boobies. So as I become more fit and my size become relatively larger or more proportionate.

Clothes fit very well. When at the gym in fitted tops my piercings show. This is with a tight sports bra. :)
Would you please be so kind and enlighten me (and probably some others here) which bra cup size a 555 cc augmentation reflects?

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Dietlind on March 03, 2019, 09:30:44 PM
Would you please be so kind and enlighten me (and probably some others here) which bra cup size a 555 cc augmentation reflects?

Cup size is such a weird way to describe breasts. I had 640 cc implants and I was told it was a double D. Now when I think double D, I think humongous boobs. They don't look that way for me, they look pretty proportional to me. I weigh around 170 and 5'7" tall. On a thinner girl, they would look really big.

Rachel, hi Honey! Glad you are happy with them. Did you ever go blond?

]
  •  

SadieBlake

I guess I'd say my main perspective change is intimately overlooking my own B cup breasts ;-). I always was most attracted to small breasts and so while they're small on my frame, they're still just fine!

I'm very much still attracted to other women, tho now I guess what gets me is hips, not any particular shape, just hips that are more broad than the waist. And of course that's what I'm envious of.

Honestly now I'd say I'm intimately aware that women I'm attracted to have vaginas and uterus. Most women offer me a full body hug and just feeling another woman's curves against mine is something that tells me all is right in my world.

🙂🙂

Sadie
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Linde

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 04, 2019, 08:40:27 PM
Cup size is such a weird way to describe breasts. I had 640 cc implants and I was told it was a double D. Now when I think double D, I think humongous boobs. They don't look that way for me, they look pretty proportional to me. I weigh around 170 and 5'7" tall. On a thinner girl, they would look really big.

Rachel, hi Honey! Glad you are happy with them. Did you ever go blond?
You are right, because the cup size is only of value in relation to the band size.  But it is the only measure I have for breast size, I have no idea how many cc's I have growing on my chest. I know, I could measure this, but that is way to messy for my desire to know it!

•  

Emma1017

OK I am totally new to this discussion...but I love the chance to finally participate.

I measured my chest per Victoria Secrets bra calculator before HRT and I did it again over the weekend.  I grew 1 1/2 inches in three months.  According to them I am a 40B.  I am really ignorant about what this all means...I am excited but really ignorant.

I also have a question:  I now notice solid fatty deposits behind each nibble.  Is that normal?
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Those are known as breast buds.  They should be fairly hard, more or less right behind the nipple, and are usually quite painful when you bump them into walls and doors with your newly protruding chest.  Breast growth turns walking into a learning experience.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Emma1017

Thanks for your answer Colleen.

When I googled "breast buds"  this came up and I thought it was humorously appropriate:

"Developing breast buds is one of the first signs of puberty and a lot of girls find this part of growing up awkward and
       confusing."

My emotions rage like puberty and my processing of being transgender is definitely awkward and confusing!!! ??? >:-) :angel: :P >:( ;D

•  

Linde

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 05, 2019, 08:11:17 AM
Those are known as breast buds.  They should be fairly hard, more or less right behind the nipple, and are usually quite painful when you bump them into walls and doors with your newly protruding chest.  Breast growth turns walking into a learning experience.
And boy, do they hurt!  All gaps are way more narrow than I remember them to be, and they are all out to hurt me!

Emma, forget what that bra calculator tells you, because if you see the cups of a 40 B bra, you feel like taking it for grocery shopping!
Those calculators don't consider the big rib cage many of us have!

•  

KimOct

Yeah I agree with Linde, I would be shocked if you are a B cup after a few months on HRT.  I guess it is possible but I would be very surprised.  As she said it is probably about rib cage but I am super happy for you that you are seeing results.

So this is a little embarrassing but as always - in all candor - I have been researching something called 'noogleberry' it is a breast pump device that is supposed to increase size over time.  I am extremely hesitant to believe anything regarding increasing breast size other than HRT and implants.

So I have been researching this pretty thoroughly not just the company hype but users etc.  It seems believable because it says it takes time and my expectations are minimal.  My breasts are small but definitely exist.  If I could increase them from a full A cup to a small B cup I would be happy with that.  The cost is around $80 so the risk is low.

Anyone here ever here about this 'Noogleberry" in particular or use them?
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Emma1017

Ok I told you all I was a "breast owner" amateur.

Good thing Linde I didn't order the bra otherwise I would have had to have taken it shopping ;D

and Kim I won't know what to do with them at this stage of my transition.  I am still learn from you all :D ;D

•  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on March 05, 2019, 04:55:19 PM
Yeah I agree with Linde, I would be shocked if you are a B cup after a few months on HRT.  I guess it is possible but I would be very surprised.  As she said it is probably about rib cage but I am super happy for you that you are seeing results.

So this is a little embarrassing but as always - in all candor - I have been researching something called 'noogleberry' it is a breast pump device that is supposed to increase size over time.  I am extremely hesitant to believe anything regarding increasing breast size other than HRT and implants.

So I have been researching this pretty thoroughly not just the company hype but users etc.  It seems believable because it says it takes time and my expectations are minimal.  My breasts are small but definitely exist.  If I could increase them from a full A cup to a small B cup I would be happy with that.  The cost is around $80 so the risk is low.

Anyone here ever here about this 'Noogleberry" in particular or use them?
I just wrote a long answer on your Noogleberry thing, I posted it, and it did disappear!  Here we go again!

I am the moderator of a German Transgender Forum, and we have two girls there, who said they have never taken any hormones, but just pumped a couple of hour every day, and have something like a B cup breast.

Medically this makes sense.  The pumping increases the blood flow dramatically to this area, and blood carries the nutrients needed for tissue growth.  I think, however that these breasts are more like a version of moobs, because they breast tissue was not stimulated by hormones, and thus did not grow.

However, you have real breast tissue there already, you just seem to miss the fat deposit to make the girls look big.  I bet pumping could build up fat around there, and you boobs would grow.
It is way cheaper and way less painful than implant, and may even look more natural.  It would be worth while a trial, but you have to invest quite a bit of time with pumping!

•