Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Perspective change on breasts?

Started by HappyMoni, February 28, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

Moni honey.  I only have one answer for you from the greatest garage band of all time. The Fugs.

Do you like boobs a lot?
(Yes, I like boobs a lot)
Why d'you like boobs a lot?
(You gotta like boobs a lot)
... [?]

Do you like boobs a lot?
Do you like boobs a lot?

YES YES YES
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: DawnOday on March 05, 2019, 08:35:54 PM
Moni honey.  I only have one answer for you from the greatest garage band of all time. The Fugs.

Do you like boobs a lot?
... [?]

Do you like boobs a lot?
Do you like boobs a lot?

YES YES YES

Good beat. Easy to dance to. I give it a 5.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: KimOct on March 05, 2019, 04:55:19 PM

Anyone here ever here about this 'Noogleberry" in particular or use them?

Oh gosh yes, that is my favorite cereal!

Dawn,

You like boobs how much????
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

DawnOday

A lot.  When I walk down my stairs in my attire I look down to see them and I feel so femme.  I don't want bigger ones. The ones I have are just fine. They are C's. That's why I don't go in public often. I don't want to be looking down and run into a pole.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

KimOct

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 05, 2019, 08:50:09 PM
Oh gosh yes, that is my favorite cereal!

Dawn,

You like boobs how much????

LMAO  Yeah I really like the crunchy fruit flavored nuggets.  ;D
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

KimOct

Quote from: Dietlind on March 05, 2019, 06:29:57 PM
I just wrote a long answer on your Noogleberry thing, I posted it, and it did disappear!  Here we go again!

I am the moderator of a German Transgender Forum, and we have two girls there, who said they have never taken any hormones, but just pumped a couple of hour every day, and have something like a B cup breast.

Medically this makes sense.  The pumping increases the blood flow dramatically to this area, and blood carries the nutrients needed for tissue growth.  I think, however that these breasts are more like a version of moobs, because they breast tissue was not stimulated by hormones, and thus did not grow.

However, you have real breast tissue there already, you just seem to miss the fat deposit to make the girls look big.  I bet pumping could build up fat around there, and you boobs would grow.
It is way cheaper and way less painful than implant, and may even look more natural.  It would be worth while a trial, but you have to invest quite a bit of time with pumping!

Yeah that sounds a lot like what I was reading from sources that appeared to be objective and I know you have a medical background.  If it was big money I wouldn't take a risk but for $80 what the hell?  When I have a few extra bucks in a couple of weeks I am going to order it.  I will be the guinea pig  :D  Then when I look like Dolly Parton who will be laughing then?   :D ;D  Yeah right - if it does enough to notice I will be happy.
  •  

Emma1017

Hey Kim maybe we can get a group rate? ;D
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: DawnOday on March 05, 2019, 09:03:13 PM
A lot.  When I walk down my stairs in my attire I look down to see them and I feel so femme.  I don't want bigger ones. The ones I have are just fine. They are C's. That's why I don't go in public often. I don't want to be looking down and run into a pole.

They put blinders on horses, maybe we could get you some boobie blinders so you can go out again. The closest I got to a C cup was my coffee cup with The Little Mermaid on it. Damn Girl!

Quote from: KimOct on March 05, 2019, 10:59:16 PM
LMAO  Yeah I really like the crunchy fruit flavored nuggets.  ;D

Kim, this is the first thing you said that I disagree with. No nuggets for me. You got something with the sucking on the boobie thing though.

Oh, back to the thread before I tick off the original poster. (She's a mean one.) I bought a strapless, push up bra and got it today. Unfortunately, I applied Aquaphor to my boobs scars (from my laser treatment yesterday) before I thought about trying it. Do you all remember the old 'lift and separate' commercials. What were they thinking? This bra is sticky and pulls them together and up. Can you say cleavage? Well, I'll try tomorrow. Hoping I don't look like Jessica Rabbit!
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Snipped:
Quote from: HappyMoni on March 06, 2019, 05:45:10 PM
- - - - - -
    - - - - - -

Oh, back to the thread before I tick off the original poster. (She's a mean one.) I bought a strapless, push up bra and got it today. Unfortunately, I applied Aquaphor to my boobs scars (from my laser treatment yesterday) before I thought about trying it. Do you all remember the old 'lift and separate' commercials. What were they thinking? This bra is sticky and pulls them together and up. Can you say cleavage? Well, I'll try tomorrow. Hoping I don't look like Jessica Rabbit!
Moni

@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:
That would be an exciting photo of you for all of us to see!!!! 
For members that are not fully aware of the female attributes that Jessica Rabbit pictures display, do a Google Image Search  .... who knows?  Moni, you may just get enthralled with all of the attention that you would be receiving.

... I will be eagerly waiting for your update and possible photo tomorrow!!! ;) ;D :o ::)

Hugs and best wishes.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 06, 2019, 05:58:17 PM
Snipped:@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:
That would be an exciting photo of you for all of us to see!!!! 
For members that are not fully aware of the female attributes that Jessica Rabbit pictures display, do a Google Image Search  .... who knows?  Moni, you may just get enthralled with all of the attention that you would be receiving.

... I will be eagerly waiting for your update and possible photo tomorrow!!! ;) ;D :o ::)

Hugs and best wishes.
Danielle

Yes Moni! We all would love to see that!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

HappyMoni

]
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Moni, is it one of those little silicone self adhesive ones?  If so the results are usually pretty dramatic.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

KimOct

Damn girl !!!  Sign me up for the Jessica Rabbit look.  :D 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on March 06, 2019, 11:43:08 PM
Damn girl !!!  Sign me up for the Jessica Rabbit look.  :D
Are you sure you want that?  Some door gaps are already way to small for my B size girls, and I scrape them constantly at something, think about how much hurt you could get with those thingers!  >:-)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

GinaG

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 02, 2019, 06:36:28 AM
I think no matter what we can or can't do to our bodies, it does come down to mentally finding peace with ourselves and our body. We do what is within our grasp to make things better. To pine away for what can't be done is a waste. Of course, all this is easy to say. Everyone on this site knows intimately, how hard it can be. Hope your health issues are improving Kim.

Yes. I was sitting this morning thinking about this. Knowing that I am trans is a first step. Really I want to find peace with my body.  Change what I can. Accepting what I can't.  I too have health and money concerns.  I can't be on hormones right now.  I had a blood clot last year hopefully by summer. I can take that step..

Still  I long to wake up beautiful and happy more feminine every day. 

Patience is hard.  Hope is eternal.

Gina

•  

KimOct

Patience is hard. Hope is eternal.  Very wise and true.

Gina - As someone else that has health and money issues impacting my transition it does make this more challenging but it can be done.

In my case I had an orchiectomy.  That gets rid of the testosterone and it does make a difference.  There are few health issues that would contraindicate an orchie.  Due to my heart issues I am on 1/3 the usual dose of estrogen but it is enough to make a difference also.

Additionally I have had 80 hours of electrolysis and done Juvederm injections to my face to soften it and fill out my lips.  These are all relatively low cost options and can be done with almost any health issues.

Is changing our body important?  Sure.  But living as our authentic self is more important.

OK time to focus on BOOBS again before the big, bad original poster gets mad at me.  ;D :D
  •  

GinaG

Thanks for the smile.  Boobs it is.

Gina
  •  

KimOct

So back to boobs LOL  I bought the pump thing.  OMG  the sound of it seems like such a scam.  I did all the due diligence possible.  Their claims are actually pretty reasonable.  One cup size - actual growth other than swelling takes 4 to 6 weeks of 30 minutes a day and eventual result takes 6 to 9 months.

I have spent more than $90 on stupider stuff  :D  Like the $200 golf club driver in 1990 dollars - I never did make the tour.

I will keep you posted - Emma I will become a distributor here if this actually works.  ;D

Noogleberry
ORDER # (deleted for my privacy - the little I have left LOL )
Thank you for your purchase!
Hi Kimberly, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on March 08, 2019, 03:40:04 AM
So back to boobs LOL  I bought the pump thing.  OMG  the sound of it seems like such a scam.  I did all the due diligence possible.  Their claims are actually pretty reasonable.  One cup size - actual growth other than swelling takes 4 to 6 weeks of 30 minutes a day and eventual result takes 6 to 9 months.

I have spent more than $90 on stupider stuff  :D  Like the $200 golf club driver in 1990 dollars - I never did make the tour.

I will keep you posted - Emma I will become a distributor here if this actually works.  ;D

Noogleberry
ORDER # (deleted for my privacy - the little I have left LOL )
Thank you for your purchase!
Hi Kimberly, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.
Now you did it!  Have you ever thought about the continuous costs that thing will cause you?  New bras, new tops because the old ones will not fit over your new super boobs anymore, and all that other jazz you need once you sport those bigger girls!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KimOct

Quote from: Dietlind on March 08, 2019, 07:03:42 AM
Now you did it!  Have you ever thought about the continuous costs that thing will cause you?  New bras, new tops because the old ones will not fit over your new super boobs anymore, and all that other jazz you need once you sport those bigger girls!

:D ;D :o
  •