Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Perspective change on breasts?

Started by HappyMoni, February 28, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribble

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 21, 2019, 09:08:29 PMI do like a very light touch on my boobs.

Oh, light-touch on my nipples.  That drives me crazy in the worst possible way!  If I'm to be touched there, I prefer a more deliberate, solid touch.  Funny, I love light-touch on the rest of my body!  Everywhere else that type of massage stimulates my senses beyond belief in a great way.  Well, almost everywhere else...

Have fun! :)
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

KimOct

OK a very pedestrian comment coming - you've been warned.

It really is pleasant how much my nipple sensitivity has changed.  I can get myself aroused just by touching them. So much more than before HRT.

Now if I can just get someone else to touch them.   ;D
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on March 22, 2019, 08:29:03 PM
OK a very pedestrian comment coming - you've been warned.

It really is pleasant how much my nipple sensitivity has changed.  I can get myself aroused just by touching them. So much more than before HRT.

Now if I can just get someone else to touch them.   ;D
Wait until June, I will be up there for several weeks, and can do that service for you!  >:-)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KimOct

LOL !!!  Thanks Linde I did actually laugh.  Seriously though, if you are coming up we should PM and plan a little get together.  I assume you are coming to visit people but even just a quick coffee or drink would be fun just to meet in person.  Send me a PM when your plans are more definite.

For others that are reading - I obviously could have sent this to Linde only but I wanted to show that some people on forums such as this really do meet in real life.

I made friends from a different forum that I used to be on and we all did a weekend trip together.  Many of us are still friends.  Meeting other transwomen is fun.  This place is great but getting to know people in person is even better.

I can tell from other threads there are other people here that have done the same.  If you are one of the many lurkers or occasional posters - make friends - life can be more fun than just a computer screen.  But this is good too !!  :)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KimOct on March 22, 2019, 10:26:54 PM
LOL !!!  Thanks Linde I did actually laugh.  Seriously though, if you are coming up we should PM and plan a little get together.  I assume you are coming to visit people but even just a quick coffee or drink would be fun just to meet in person.  Send me a PM when your plans are more definite.

The main reason that I come up is my sons wedding.  But I will come with my motorhome, and plan to stay for a few weeks, actually a few months, until he heat in southern Florida is down a little.
We certainly find a time to have a cup of coffee or two, and maybe even a little stronger beverage of choice, who knows.

I currently try to decide where I can park my rig best for a longer time, to establish some kind of home there.  I will pull my car behind, and wherever I am in the general Twin Cities area, I will be flexible to meet up with you!

I might even have my SRS at the U in MN, because that seems to be the only place that is in Network with my insurance for those kind of surgeries.

Anyway, i'll let you know when the travel planes are finalized.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 22, 2019, 11:18:25 PM
The main reason that I come up is my sons wedding.  But I will come with my motorhome, and plan to stay for a few weeks, actually a few months, until he heat in southern Florida is down a little.
We certainly find a time to have a cup of coffee or two, and maybe even a little stronger beverage of choice, who knows.

I currently try to decide where I can park my rig best for a longer time, to establish some kind of home there.  I will pull my car behind, and wherever I am in the general Twin Cities area, I will be flexible to meet up with you!

I might even have my SRS at the U in MN, because that seems to be the only place that is in Network with my insurance for those kind of surgeries.

Anyway, i'll let you know when the travel planes are finalized.

*perks up*

You have a motor home? What type do you have?
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 23, 2019, 12:39:34 AM
*perks up*

You have a motor home? What type do you have?
I have a 32'  Class A on a Ford F53 chassis with the V10 gas engine.  I have a Banks tuning on the engine, and it makes close to 400 HP.  It is a Hurricane from Thor Industries.
This is just the right size for two people and a very big dog.  I have the dog, and I am still hoping to meet the second person to have the right fit!

•  

NatalieRene

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 21, 2019, 10:39:32 PM
Moni has a one-track mind with a detailed train of thought.

Hmmmm! I prefer to think of myself as warped, thank you. :o
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Tribble

Quote from: KimOct on March 19, 2019, 09:48:29 PM
So the Boob Pump thing showed up today.  It took 12 days.  What the hell?  I feel like an idiot for even admitting that I bought it, but - I did.  I am not delusional I am only hoping for a half cup of any real growth.  Half cup for $90 what the heck?

So I put it together - embarrassingly.  It should have been so simple - I am NOT mechanically inclined.  I must be a girl.
LOL That was a joke - no letters please.  :D

Anyway - I try it out.  Damn, it really does pull on your boobs you can see it sucking them up through the cones.
And they were swollen and temporarily bigger.  The owner manual said the swelling growth only lasts a couple hours - not even that.  Real growth is supposed to start in 6 weeks.  We'll see.  I will be the guinea pig/moron.  ::)

I've been thinking about this a lot the last few days and am considering getting a pump but I'm dubious as to their lasting effects.  I'm kind of eyeballing the Bosom Buddy.

I think it was another thread here that I stumbled on a trans-specific way to measure breasts and I followed their directions.  So, I'm either a 38C or 40A.  While I'd love to think I have C-cups, there's no way in hell I do.  My ex did and there's no way I'm a third of her volume!  I don't even feel like I fill a formed A-cup bra.  So I guess I'm a 40A, which, of course, doesn't seem to exist.  I've never gone in for a formal fitting and because of my size and shape, I was always buying 36A or 36-Nearly-A bras.

Help me, Bosom Buddy!  You're my only hope!

I'm curious to hear of your experience with an enlargement pump, so please, keep us updated!
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 24, 2019, 02:38:23 PM

Hmmmm! I prefer to think of myself as warped, thank you. :o

Warp nine point five, Captain! She canna take any more!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 24, 2019, 02:00:54 PM
That is a large rv!
Not really, there are rigs out there that are 45' long!  But 32" is the longest allowed in national parks.

You have to understand that I need enough space to full time live in it for several months in a row.  I used to do the snow bird ting in the winter, now I do it in the summer.
I had a parking pad with sewer, water and electricity at my house up north, and when the house was up for sale, I lived for 5 months in the RV, to have the house locking nice and clean.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Tribble on March 24, 2019, 02:54:29 PM
I've been thinking about this a lot the last few days and am considering getting a pump but I'm dubious as to their lasting effects.  I'm kind of eyeballing the Bosom Buddy.

I think it was another thread here that I stumbled on a trans-specific way to measure breasts and I followed their directions.  So, I'm either a 38C or 40A.  While I'd love to think I have C-cups, there's no way in hell I do.  My ex did and there's no way I'm a third of her volume!  I don't even feel like I fill a formed A-cup bra.  So I guess I'm a 40A, which, of course, doesn't seem to exist.  I've never gone in for a formal fitting and because of my size and shape, I was always buying 36A or 36-Nearly-A bras.

Help me, Bosom Buddy!  You're my only hope!

I'm curious to hear of your experience with an enlargement pump, so please, keep us updated!
I found some 40 A's on Amazone. I graduated out of them now, and fill the 40 B's nicely.  But they are of the soft cup style with a small insert to keep the nipples from poking through, and protect them, because they still hurt as if it is going out of style!

•  

Tribble

Thank you.  I'll have a look.

Money is really tight right now and I won't be able to begin rebuilding my wardrobe for a couple of weeks.

It might be because I'm putting so much time and thought into it, but my dysphoria is driving me crazy right now.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 24, 2019, 05:16:13 PM
Not really, there are rigs out there that are 45' long!  But 32" is the longest allowed in national parks.

You have to understand that I need enough space to full time live in it for several months in a row.  I used to do the snow bird ting in the winter, now I do it in the summer.
I had a parking pad with sewer, water and electricity at my house up north, and when the house was up for sale, I lived for 5 months in the RV, to have the house locking nice and clean.

You misunderstand me. I was impressed not looking down. A 32' RV sounds awesome.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 24, 2019, 08:03:51 PM
You misunderstand me. I was impressed not looking down. A 32' RV sounds awesome.
Thank you, I like to use it , and it is fun.  What I appreciate the most is the independence from motels, the possibility o take my beast of a dog with me, and the possibility to park at locations I like.

As a family, we had a 28' travel trailer, and liked it a lot, and made nice memories.

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 24, 2019, 03:28:40 PM
Warp nine point five, Captain! She canna take any more!

Captain's log, Stardate 3252019:
After Scotty had his hissy fit, I beamed down to planet Dysphoria 7. I found myself square in the middle of an ancient earth type village of houses with wheels. Some of them being of aluminum appearance, I knew there were probably hostiles about. My red shirted security detail (I might as well have been alone) put fazers on stun. We located what appeared to be the home of the leader. We knew this because the house was wearing the biggest bra I've seen since my days in the neutral zone. I knocked on the jaloused windows of the door and ...I called out, "Bones, is that you, Bones?" The door slowly opened and to my surprise, I saw ...

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 25, 2019, 04:58:32 PM
After Scotty had his hissy fit, I beamed down to planet Dysphoria 7. I found myself square in the middle of an ancient earth type village of houses with wheels. Some of them being of aluminum appearance, I knew there were probably hostiles about. My red shirted security detail (I might as well have been alone) put fazers on stun. We located what appeared to be the home of the leader. We knew this because the house was wearing the biggest bra I've seen since my days in the neutral zone. I knocked on the jaloused windows of the door and ...I called out, "Bones, is that you, Bones?" The door slowly opened and to my surprise, I saw ...

... the evil Doctor Clyde.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 25, 2019, 05:20:10 PM
... the evil Doctor Clyde.

Stephanie

Ha ha ha, I didn't see that one comin! That would be a nightmare!

]
  •  

KimOct

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 25, 2019, 04:58:32 PM

There is not an emoji large enough to show how hard I was laughing !!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  •