Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Perspective change on breasts?

Started by HappyMoni, February 28, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rutka71

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 30, 2019, 02:29:47 PM
Rutka,
   I'm assuming since I didn't see the word 'Moni' that you didn't say, "Boy, this Moni is an idiot!" At least I hope not! :P Hope you heal up fast. Sounds pretty intense. Gazuntight!  ;D Moni

Thank you! I'm good, stuffed with Oxycodon and sleeping a lot. And no, I don't consider you to be an idiot.
  •  

Rutka71

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 03:41:21 PM
Rutka, Ik wens je een beter herstel!  Ik hoop dat je snel beter wordt!

That was for sure quite some cutting around on you face!
I think if we do it right, we could try to make some fun about Moni!  Cause as long as she does not see "Moni" in a text, she does not read on!  >:-)

Dank! It looks like this right now:

•  

Linde

Quote from: Rutka71 on March 30, 2019, 03:56:40 PM
Dank! It looks like this right now:

How in the world can you eat?  Moving the lower yaw must hurt like crazy!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Rutka71

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 04:17:05 PM
How in the world can you eat?  Moving the lower yaw must hurt like crazy!

I can't! Only fluid food, so I'm on a smoothie and soup diet and I'm drooling out most of it, because I have a temporary loss of feeling in my lower lip too. Which is a good thing, I do need to lose some weight.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

You might want to put your boxing career on hold.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Rutka71

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 30, 2019, 05:02:44 PM
You might want to put your boxing career on hold.

the doctor broke my jaw  :(
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Rutka71 on March 30, 2019, 05:31:44 PM
the doctor broke my jaw  :(
You should have hit him back!  so he would see how that feels!  Next time you go, take a baseball bat with you, and warn him!  ;D

•  

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

KimOct

Y I K E S !!   I would hate to see how Bonnie turned out  :D

I usually come back and proof my post.  When doing so on this one I glanced at the title again.  Did someone say something about breasts at some point??  ;)

BTW someone at our trans group tonight mentioned that it is Transgender Visibility Day tomorrow.  I am dealing poker Sunday so I think I got the visibility thing covered with the middle age white men group.  :D
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on March 30, 2019, 10:05:20 PM

OMG @Laurie, that just gives me a warm, creepy, nauseous feeling just looking at it.

Kim, the term boob can apply in many ways, beside a descriptor of the breast. Since I am the head boob in charge of originally posting this thread and a huge boob myself, I say post what you want especially if it involves humor. I see Linde going after Rutka with baseball bat comments, it brings joy to my heart. Rutka confessing to drooling her food, its all good. Besides, I have to prove to Rutka something Laurie and you already know, that I am, indeed, a good natured idiot and proud of it. Anyone want to post about breast perspective is raised up on the shoulders of the rest of us and can lead the charge to boobdom. We love the boobphoria. Let's face it, the only people who talk boobs twenty four/ seven are creepy old men in bars trying to buy young women drinks. (I wonder if there is a female version of this?)
Speaking of this, the older guy we bought carpet from recently, looked at me in a way I am not used to. He shoots a glance at my boob then shoots right up to my face. Guess I haven't had them long enough to be offended. After all, one does have to have priorities. lol Maybe if I had experienced this since being a young girl embibing in way too much hormone laden milk, I might have been offended.  As it is, my silicone and I will take it as a compliment.  ::)

PS  When is the Transgender Invincibility Day? That's what I want.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Maid Marion

Kim, maybe you should revisit breast forms.  Yes, you tried them, but with a much different perspective.

As most CDs know, forms have their advantages.  You can mix and match forms, bras, and clothes into combinations that work together.  And choose them for the occasion, just like the rest of the outfit.

What do you want to  achieve?  Lots of older guys have boobs, so it isn't as reliable gender indicator as visible bra straps. 
  •  

Victoria L.

I've never found breasts attractive, which was always one thing that made me feel like I stuck out like a sore thumb compared to boys/men. Like, I mean, they aren't unattractive. But I have always been confused with men's obsession with breasts. I would be very happy to grow some of my own, but only because that's how I feel my body is supposed to be.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Virelai on March 31, 2019, 01:41:03 PM
I've never found breasts attractive, which was always one thing that made me feel like I stuck out like a sore thumb compared to boys/men. Like, I mean, they aren't unattractive. But I have always been confused with men's obsession with breasts. I would be very happy to grow some of my own, but only because that's how I feel my body is supposed to be.
I seem to be your opposite, I was always extremely breast focused, and to be honest, I still like nice looking female breasts.  And I love it that I'm now sporting my own!  I just like the look of them, and look at them every day with joy!

•  

davina61

I use my much moded breast forms when going "smart" or want to make a point (ha ha) , almost fill a B cup but they need to fill out at the top. I carved out the inside of the (sold as) B to C so they sit on and not crush.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Anne Blake

My partner Deb and I are lucky enough to be in Paris touring some of the finest art museums in the world with works by most of the masters. One thing stands out strongly, it wasn't until the late seventeen or early eighteen hundreds that the world's best artists were able to reasonably portray a woman's breast (yes, there were a few exceptions, Reuben, early 1600s did a good job). For the most part, before that, breasts took on almost any form other than that of any naturally grown breast (no, Clyde has not made it to the Louvre as a breast shape yet). Then, in the early nineteen hundreds Abstract expressionism took any semblance of natural form and just tortured it beyond belief.  Art itself seems to be changing it's perspective on breasts, so why not we?

Tia Anne
  •  

Linde

Quote from: davina61 on March 31, 2019, 02:46:38 PM
I use my much moded breast forms when going "smart" or want to make a point (ha ha) , almost fill a B cup but they need to fill out at the top. I carved out the inside of the (sold as) B to C so they sit on and not crush.
I wonder if progesterone would help you better than the silicone stuff.  Have you ever tried the push-up version of chicken cutlets?  I did use them for a while, they do a nice job, as long as you have enough natural breast that looks full once pushed to the top.

•  

Tribble

I used progesterone for several years and I'm lucky to fill an A-cup.  Mileage varies as much as people do.
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Maid Marion

If your A cup is 32A, there are CIS girls that aren't as well endowed as you are.
VS doesn't sell 32AA, but their store for younger women, PINK, has an online selection of 32AA bras.
My first bra was a 32AA from Target.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Maid Marion on March 31, 2019, 06:41:39 PM
If your A cup is 32A, there are CIS girls that aren't as well endowed as you are.
VS doesn't sell 32AA, but their store for younger women, PINK, has an online selection of 32AA bras.
My first bra was a 32AA from Target.
Funny thing with those bra measurements!  If I, with my 40 B boobs would measure down to a 32, I would need DD cups  :o.  I don't think that I have anything looking close to DD's!

•  

KimOct

I think Clyde has to be the Susan's Place mascot.   :D
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •