Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Youtube FTM-chanels? recommendations?

Started by MeTony, March 02, 2019, 10:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

Anyone know of any good chanels on Youtube that shows FTM transitions? I'm interested in knowing more. What to expect with T in my system. And everything else there is to know.

Tony
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Dena

I watched a few of them so I don't know what all is offered but Uppercase Chase seems to be very open about his transition and very well informed. Besides that, he has a great sense of humor and is worth watching just for the entertainment value.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

graspthesanity

I can't say it's exactly a transition documentary of any sorts, but I have a channel where I talk a lot about trans experiences pre- and post-transition, answer questions and do my thing. Here's the link if you're interested, and feel free to ask about anything you're curious about, I'd be glad to help: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwsEVhvrijxVBQXGqPPBYw

Perry

Tony,

I find that these guys cover a wide range of topics and are not necessarily just posting silliness:

Jammidodger
Aydian Dowling
Ryan Sallans
Finn the Infinncible

Good luck!

Perry
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

•  

MeTony

•