Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Groups or like minded people, Brisbane Australia?

Started by ShannonH, March 02, 2019, 09:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShannonH

Hi all!

So I am just throwing this out there, I am a father of 2 boys, only recently started taking hrt just last month but have been battling with dysphoria my whole life and I have also come out to my partner who is as supportive and accepting as she can but I know there is still only so much that she can handle when it comes to my transition. 

I am Feeling incredibly alone and having a hard time with my transition just due to not knowing anyone going through the same thing, Susan's place helps a lot but I would really love to meet other trans women in Brisbane.

I am 26yo into almost everything and love shopping I am aware about the local support groups in Brisbane although I am quite shy and find it hard going to one on my own and not knowing anyone.

I am also not ''out'' in public at the moment but I am hoping meeting some similar people will help me find the friendship and support that I desperately need.

Thank You! :) <3
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: ShannonH on March 02, 2019, 09:08:47 PM
Hi all!

So I am just throwing this out there, I am a father of 2 boys, only recently started taking hrt just last month but have been battling with dysphoria my whole life and I have also come out to my partner who is as supportive and accepting as she can but I know there is still only so much that she can handle when it comes to my transition. 

I am Feeling incredibly alone and having a hard time with my transition just due to not knowing anyone going through the same thing, Susan's place helps a lot but I would really love to meet other trans women in Brisbane.

I am 26yo into almost everything and love shopping I am aware about the local support groups in Brisbane although I am quite shy and find it hard going to one on my own and not knowing anyone.

I am also not ''out'' in public at the moment but I am hoping meeting some similar people will help me find the friendship and support that I desperately need.

Thank You! :) <3

Hi Shannon,
                   I am the father of 2 sons 8 & 10 years old. My wife and sons have seen me en femme many times but my wife is not on board. I have been on full HRT  for 2016 off for 2017 due to marriage friction related to transition, back on HRT for 2018/19.

I live in Darwin - happy to chat/ compare notes anytime.

Kind regards, Kirsten.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •