Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Groups or like minded people, Brisbane Australia?

Started by ShannonH, March 02, 2019, 09:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShannonH

Hi all!

So I am just throwing this out there, I am a father of 2 boys, only recently started taking hrt just last month but have been battling with dysphoria my whole life and I have also come out to my partner who is as supportive and accepting as she can but I know there is still only so much that she can handle when it comes to my transition. 

I am Feeling incredibly alone and having a hard time with my transition just due to not knowing anyone going through the same thing, Susan's place helps a lot but I would really love to meet other trans women in Brisbane.

I am 26yo into almost everything and love shopping I am aware about the local support groups in Brisbane although I am quite shy and find it hard going to one on my own and not knowing anyone.

I am also not ''out'' in public at the moment but I am hoping meeting some similar people will help me find the friendship and support that I desperately need.

Thank You! :) <3
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: ShannonH on March 02, 2019, 09:08:47 PM
Hi all!

So I am just throwing this out there, I am a father of 2 boys, only recently started taking hrt just last month but have been battling with dysphoria my whole life and I have also come out to my partner who is as supportive and accepting as she can but I know there is still only so much that she can handle when it comes to my transition. 

I am Feeling incredibly alone and having a hard time with my transition just due to not knowing anyone going through the same thing, Susan's place helps a lot but I would really love to meet other trans women in Brisbane.

I am 26yo into almost everything and love shopping I am aware about the local support groups in Brisbane although I am quite shy and find it hard going to one on my own and not knowing anyone.

I am also not ''out'' in public at the moment but I am hoping meeting some similar people will help me find the friendship and support that I desperately need.

Thank You! :) <3

Hi Shannon,
                   I am the father of 2 sons 8 & 10 years old. My wife and sons have seen me en femme many times but my wife is not on board. I have been on full HRT  for 2016 off for 2017 due to marriage friction related to transition, back on HRT for 2018/19.

I live in Darwin - happy to chat/ compare notes anytime.

Kind regards, Kirsten.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •