Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Coming out 10 years ago

Started by TaylorCr, March 03, 2019, 07:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaylorCr

I am glad I came out 10 years ago,have a much better life now.I was struggling big time with my life going down hill.Thought I was unhappy as male or a crossdresser,this wasn't the case for me.I knew I had desires to dress as female although I am happy as male.Finally did see a therapist whom diagnosed me with being bigender.Finally I had answers and the next step was coming out.I knew my mom is a lesbian and I asked her for advice how she came out.Told me that just be myself and knew she was correct on it.Two days later,I came out to her partner at the time and now wife Laura and mom as bigender.Both knew to accept it and I was struggling.Now know I am happy as Taylor fulltime.It did cost me a relationship,my 1st wife thought I was confused and ended up in Divorce.Good news is my 2nd wife Nikki is supportive,loves me for who I am.I was dressing on and off as Taylor at first.Went fulltime 5 years ago.This also brought my mom,her wife Laura and I together knowing we are in the GLBT community together.
  •