Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Period friendly briefs

Started by Devlyn, March 09, 2019, 08:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

•  

mm

Thanks, Devlyn, didn't know these out there for us guys that still need something at times.  I use mostly internal protection myself.
  •  

David1987

I have them, they are not bad and do the job. The cons are that the material feels and sounds like you are wearing a shopping bag under your trousers (eventually you learn to live with it) and they take forever to ship. Lunapads are better.
  •  

F_P_M

Old post buuuut.

I bought these: https://www.marksandspencer.com/3-pack-cotton-rich-trunks/p/p60159880?image=SD_03_T14_4470L_Y0_X_EC_90&color=BLACK&prevPage=plp which are pretty standard "boxer briefs" and I put a pair on and you know what my body decided? Shark week.
So I stuck a pad on and oh hey, lo and behold, it was fine.

Now, I will say, these probably won't be so good if you're using an ultra thin pad like always or something with wings (eugh wings, they're evil! if I wanted a bikini wax i'd get one!) but with my nice soft cotton kotex pads I had no problem, even with moderate to heavy flow (the 12 hour maxi pad of course was the best fit though lol)

But I take this to be good news for me as it means I don't have to wear women's panties during shark week unless I want to or desire that extra level of security from having something much tighter against me.

Hopefully soon enough I won't need pads at all. Ahhh that's the dream huh?

But yeah. YMMV but worth mentioning maybe?
  •  

mm

F_P_M, looks like a good find, guy boxer briefs that hold a pad nicely.  I think I will still stay with tampons, they work for me.
  •