Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Did someone close to you suspect, and encourage/help you out?

Started by Finding Lauren, March 17, 2019, 08:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finding Lauren

Hey,

I have a Psychology major in my extended family that at times asks somewhat knowing questions.  She's positive and not trying to corner me.  I dream of letting her in on my real world, but it's so personal and she is so close.  The thought that she is just ticking off another "type" identified threatens me with the possible nonchalants of it, and the risk of coming out to her, before I could come out fully paralyzes me.
I was on a trip with my wife (who I'm out with) to a brother in-law's place, when someone did find  out.  They have older kids around, and the family is very religious - so very dangerous waters.
We had been on the road for a week, and my sister in-law suggested that my wife throw anything she needed into a load of laundry she was doing.  My wife threw in a few pairs of MY panties in with her things.  I couldn't believe she did that (maybe she's tiring of my secret), when the first thing I had heard of it was when my wife mentioned she had done it, and that my panties were noticed.  She said it was something they laughed about, and that it was okay.  I was frozen in shock, but had to go down for breakfast.  My wife mentioned she loved her Lulu Lemon yoga pants (they were very popular with the nieces).  My brother in-law was out shovelling the drive.  Well MY SISTER IN-LAW turned to me and suggested that I should shovel our driveway at home, in a pair of my wife's yoga pants.  I blushed and was at a loss for words.  The nieces were, just, out of ear shot.  She smiled and here eyes showed the glee she felt teasing me.  I just let it ride as much as I could, but took it as an order, and wore my pair (yes I was in love with them too, and had to buy a pair before) the very next time I had to shovel.  It was snowy when we got home, and it was fun being ordered out for a feminine adventure by the women.
We are going back to visit this summer.  The thought that she might continue the game gives me butterflies.  My world was supposed to collapse if anyone found out, and this was just wonderful fun.
Did anyone close to you catch on and encourage you, or help you out?  What did they get you?  What did they encourage you to try?

Hugs,

Lauren

PS  I wonder if my wife mentioned we had this activity, this thing when MY panties were in their hands, and how it made us closer.  We were noticeably close on many visits, and her husband had been up tight and distant for years.  It makes sense that they would have talked about it, at least a bit.  It would make sense that THE TOPIC might come up between them, for an update sometime.  My brother in-law might have gotten his own pairs of soft panties as a result, ha ha ha.  This is just so weird but good, for me, so far.  This just seems so dangerous, but possibly progressing on it's own now.  Will she offer to do some washing this time?  I'll have to bring only my newest panties, my most presentable panties ... what am I saying!    ;D
  •