Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Breast development

Started by RennyPop, March 24, 2019, 09:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RennyPop

What plants and herbs can I take to start my breast growth before starting ht?
  •  

V M

Hi RennyPop  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

RennyPop

Thank you, I'm having a hard time with the board format. Not mobile friendly. Is there an app or a mobile friendly version of the site I should be aware of?
  •  

RennyPop

Quote from: V M on March 24, 2019, 10:06:25 PM
Hi RennyPop  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M

Also, my search for breast development returns no results.

I'm having a very difficult time navigating the site.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RennyPop on March 25, 2019, 08:28:24 AM
Also, my search for breast development returns no results.

I'm having a very difficult time navigating the site.
@RennyPop
Near the upper right hand corner of any Forums page there is a Search box.
Type in "Breast Development"  or perhaps  "Breast Growth"  ...
either entree will provide lots of results that will give you pertinent information.

Also you should look through the many postings and comments in the
Male to Female Transsexual Talk (Mtf)  section of the Forums.
      https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?board=51.0

Plan to take some time to do some searching and reading and you should find answers to many of your questions.
Best Wishes to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: RennyPop on March 24, 2019, 09:40:42 PM
What plants and herbs can I take to start my breast growth before starting ht?

Why not go for hormones?  That's what I'm planning on doing and my appointment with the endocrinologist is in about 3 weeks.  Depending on where you are, you may be able to get them on informed consent, as I will be doing.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: RennyPop on March 25, 2019, 08:25:46 AM
Thank you, I'm having a hard time with the board format. Not mobile friendly. Is there an app or a mobile friendly version of the site I should be aware of?
Download the Tapatalk app on your mobile.  I actually like it better than the web version most of the time.
If so, then why not?
  •  

Anastasia

I see what Rennypop is saying- I don't get any returns using the search either. I tried off of several different pages including the home page.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anastasia on March 26, 2019, 02:41:40 PM
I see what Rennypop is saying- I don't get any returns using the search either. I tried off of several different pages including the home page.
@Anastasia
As with most search engines, one has to be careful to be very precise with as few words as possible, otherwise too many words and/or conjunctions can confuse or negate the search process and will result in the following message:
     "Your search query didn't return any matches."
***NOTE: Are you at the very least getting that message when you try to search? ???

Near the upper right hand corner of any Susan's Place Forums page
there is a Search Box  (not your browser or Google web search box)

Type in (exactly)   
Breast Development   or perhaps   Breast Growth

...either 2 word entree will provide lots of results showing postings that will give you pertinent information. 

Danielle

•  

valerie anne

To actually address your question, I have not found that herbs are particularly effective. I tried a course of fenugreek and I just ended up smelling of maple syrup with dry nipples..

I have found that regular breast massage, breast pumping and nipple stimulation have worked for me. I now need a bra all the time for support and for nipple modesty. Going braless gives me a lot of wobble, plus nipple chafe.

I love my nipple suction teats, but I am regularly filling them with skimmed milk drops now. I am still dry on the regular breast pump, but my the suction of nipple teats is doing something!       
  •  

Anastasia

I just noticed there are 2 search boxes, one at the very top of the page above the Susan's Place Banner that returns nothing and one lower down at the top of the forum that works fine.
  •  

V M

Quote from: RandyL on March 25, 2019, 10:15:32 PM
Download the Tapatalk app on your mobile.

Yes, download the Tapatalk app if you prefer using your mobile  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@RennyPop:
Here is my own personal experience and thoughts regarding the subject of breast enlargement, I am aware that there are others that may have their own views...

...While herbals do have properties that can increase breast size, usually it ends up being much more expensive and takes a much longer time to achieve any kind of appreciable results that usually pale in comparison to what an actual HRT regimen can provide under medical supervision.... plus herbals can have interactions with over-the-counter and prescription drugs that can pose real health risks especially in the higher doses of herbals that may be carelessly taken without regular blood test monitoring by a physician.

Herbals, even though they may have some estrogen-like properties are very, very weak as compared to doctor prescribed HRT, estrogen and T-Blockers.

Breast pumps will provide almost immediate temporary enlargement but the enlargement can revert back to the smaller size until you want to pump again. Eventually with persistent pumping some enlargement may be longer lasting.

In my personal experience, after just a little less than a year of doctor prescribed HRT, I had a full A-Cup, and well before my 2nd year ended I had a full B-Cup and as I approached 2 1/2 years of HRT  I had a C-Cup.
I have never used creams, lotions, pumps or anything like that. 

The bottom line is that I would strongly recommend real doctor monitored HRT for faster, more significant results and lasting enlargement.

Any body changes that happen with HRT are very dependent on each individual's genetic makeup that determines how quickly and how significantly the changes take place.   
Some will see more significant changes more quickly and some will see less significant changes more slowly....   Every body reacts differently and in it's own way.
There is a saying here on the forums:`
   YMMV meaning "Your Mileage May Vary"

Usually not much happens very quickly with HRT but things will happen....
Patience is definitely required!!!

Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anastasia on March 26, 2019, 05:51:31 PM
I just noticed there are 2 search boxes, one at the very top of the page above the Susan's Place Banner that returns nothing and one lower down at the top of the forum that works fine.

@Anastasia    @RennyPop

YES, the search box just BELOW and to the right of the Red Susan's Place Banner
is the one to use... it always works for me.
Danielle

•  

DebbySoufflage

Herbs are not compatible with the human body in a lot of cases and in case of over consumption.
Phytoestrogens are so low in estrogenic-activity that you would have to take pounds and pounds of them to achieve small results.
Anyone wanting breast growth and other feminizing changes, would be better to go to their GP and explain the situation. Many doctors don't require psychiatric approval anymore for HRT, these days. My doctor didn't require it at all. Got my HRT prescription on the first visit after 15 minutes.
Gatekeeping is becoming rare in most developed countries these days.
  •  

AnneK

QuoteAnyone wanting breast growth and other feminizing changes, would be better to go to their GP and explain the situation.

That's what I did and I think I'm noticing some changes now.  I started HRT on April 17.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Wendi

HRT will be your best bet. I tried going to herbal stores and vitamin stores but all the clerk's said the items they have won't produce much result.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

ChrissyRyan

I noticed that I have a good two to two and half inches difference now between the measurements across my nipples and across my underbust.  My B cup bra is filled out now more than ever!   :)  :)

I do need to get another bra as I threw out a worn-out one earlier this month and I only have one bra now.  It is a Bali.

Any "make and model of bra" suggestions are welcomed!  Are underwire bras uncomfortable?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

DawnOday

You have been on HRT for only 1.5 months. Your breast buds should be forming and your nipples going from tingles to fully inflamed. It's a marathon not a sprint. Almost three years in, my aureola's and nipples are maturing. I have nice C cups and really don't want too much bigger. Of course everybody is different and you may experience some other factors. I too started in my mid 60's. I refuse to wear "granny" clothes and until I wrinkle up like a prune I'm wearing makeup.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Rayna

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 28, 2019, 08:08:31 AM
I noticed that I have a good two to two and half inches difference now between the measurements across my nipples and across my underbust.  My B cup bra is filled out now moe than ever!   :)  :)

I do need to get another bra as I threw out an worn-out one earlier this month and I only have one bra now.  It is a Bali.

Any "make and model of bra" suggestions are welcomed!  Are underwire bras uncomfortable?

Chrissy
Most women think underwires are uncomfortable. So do I ;) You should only need them if your breasts slip out of the bra, or for certain pushup models. Typically used by women at D or above.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •