Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Unenlightened people!

Started by ChrissyRyan, April 07, 2019, 03:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

My heartfelt sorrow was created from hearing of your terrible treatment with some unaccepting trans-people.

That is such a shame.

May you have much better experiences ahead of you.

There will always be people that look down on others for some no good reason.  That is not right.

Hugs,

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Tribble

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 19, 2019, 03:54:01 PM
My heartfelt sorrow was created from hearing of your terrible treatment with some unaccepting trans-people.

That is such a shame.

May you have much better experiences ahead of you.

There will always be people that look down on others for some no good reason.  That is not right.

Hugs,

Chrissy

It was confidence-shattering, for sure.  That night had its lasting effects on me, too. :(

The good news is that I've found a new group of people recently that seem to be extremely open-minded and accept all people in all stages of transition and all forms of gender expression.  I've been to three bi-weekly meetings so far at one of their meeting places and I'm going to my first at their second meeting place this weekend.  I met their discussion leader for that location this last weekend.

They and a few select friends have been key to my decision to speed my retransition along. :)

While my mom is passively supportive of me, she tends to be actively supportive of me--and all of us-- with others. She even told all of her family members that asked her about my detransition a couple of years ago that I was pretending to be something I was not when I went back to male-mode, which was nice to hear and made my new coming out note--rather than a long, detailed coming out letter--a whole lot simpler. :)

That group back in 2003 pretty much destroyed me for well over a decade and now I'm just gaining some of myself back. :)
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •