Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Has anyone here tried something new for cosmetics or cosmetic procedures?

Started by ChrissyRyan, April 16, 2019, 06:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Has anyone here tried any new cosmetic product or brand of cosmetics or cosmetic procedures recently?  Did it work out well?  Was it a bargain, average priced, or high-priced (such as perhaps the initial cost of permanent makeup)?

I still like to wear as little makeup as possible and my favorite makeup is lipstick.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 16, 2019, 06:26:40 PM
Has anyone here tried any new cosmetic product or brand of cosmetics or cosmetic procedures recently?  Did it work out well?  Was it a bargain, average priced, or high-priced (such as perhaps the initial cost of permanent makeup)?

I still like to wear as little makeup as possible and my favorite makeup is lipstick.

Chrissy
I got my eyebrows microbladed, was about $300.  I never ever have to think about them again. it did hurt a bit, probably a little more than electrolysis of my lip area.
Originally, my eyebrows were more like a joke than like eyebrows.  Now they look like the real ting.  Look at my avatar!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 16, 2019, 08:16:55 PM
I got my eyebrows microbladed, was about $300.  I never ever have to think about them again. it did hurt a bit, probably a little more than electrolysis of my lip area.
Originally, my eyebrows were more like a joke than like eyebrows.  Now they look like the real ting.  Look at my avatar!

Nice eyebrows!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

JudiBlueEyes

I like having my lashes tinted every four weeks or so.  Very little expense and it avoids the need for mascara.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •