Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What an unusual day!

Started by Linde, April 17, 2019, 05:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Thanks, I did not even think about Paypal.  I wonder if it would be of advantage to create a sticky with a checklist of what one has to do.  I have no real idea, if I have to change anything with the credit reporting outfits?

My change work continued today.  My SS card is now with new name and F as gender!  They told me that this information rolls over into Medicare, and I should apply for a new card with them.  It also rolls over into my supplemental insurance and the pharmacies I use.
My telephone account is now ne name, and my Costco card has my new picture, talking about ugly pictures!

Their printer was not working, and they told me I can shop today with my current card.  Standing at the checkout, the lady wanted to know if my husband is with me.

I feel that that guy, who used to live in my body, is diapering pretty fast, and the memory about him is fading even faster!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Tribble

When I got married and informed SS they told me all is good, but Medicare still has my maiden name and so does my Advantage plan.

I haven't had any issues, but it can get confusing when I need my doctor to write any notes to the state, who has my married name.
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Tribble on April 18, 2019, 08:09:07 PM
When I got married and informed SS they told me all is good, but Medicare still has my maiden name and so does my Advantage plan.

I haven't had any issues, but it can get confusing when I need my doctor to write any notes to the state, who has my married name.
What I hated mos lately was when sitting in a crowded waiting room and the call for the next patient, and called me Mr XXX, while I definitely did not look much like Mr. XXX.
I could feel the eyes of the other people burning holes into my clothing!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Tribble

Quote from: Dietlind on April 18, 2019, 10:12:55 PM
What I hated mos lately was when sitting in a crowded waiting room and the call for the next patient, and called me Mr XXX, while I definitely did not look much like Mr. XXX.
I could feel the eyes of the other people burning holes into my clothing!

Oh!  I hate that!

The last time I was at my doctor on Wednesday I had to be called in for x-rays, first.  That nurse used one name.  The second nurse used my other.  There were some of the same people in the lobby both times.

I'm happy you won't need to go through that again! :)
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 18, 2019, 01:25:25 PM
Paypal actually fixed yours?  I went round and round with them for over a month before one of their call center drones told me to just delete my old account and start a new one.
How sad because they are the only company to provide TG coverage in the city where I live. Really disgraceful and the people who you spoke with needs written up. A name change is easy.
  •  

AnneK

QuoteCongratulations on the drivers license.
You got a decent picture even.

I didn't think they were allowed to take decent pictures!   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Tribble on April 19, 2019, 01:40:19 AM
Oh!  I hate that!

The last time I was at my doctor on Wednesday I had to be called in for x-rays, first.  That nurse used one name.  The second nurse used my other.  There were some of the same people in the lobby both times.

I'm happy you won't need to go through that again! :)

The trouble with Tribbles.   ;)

I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •