Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A day in a life of Cynthia Ann

Started by CynthiaAnn, April 23, 2019, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CynthiaAnn

Tuesday morning update - 5/7 beautiful sunny day here, heading into the 70's and perhaps even 80's later this week. My 5 miles was good this morning, ran into a rather large construction crew redoing a whole section of sidewalk and I was not trying to look their way as I passed, however I could feel their eyes, you know when the gaze is on...

This morning was new E patch day, and I think I was running a little low before putting it on, heard some music and just so easily into tears, good tears, but still that usually tells me I need more E.

Just doing my computer work here, updating the corporate firewalls, such is life on the Internet....

Have a wonderful day !

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
YES, as you can, I can feel eyes gazing at me.   Since I am full-time it is not a bad feeling... it is a nice feeling to know that I am able to pass without question... . but when I was in the initial phases of transitioning and not always feeling confident about my passing ability, I could feel people staring at me and perhaps making comments about me to themselves....  I am glad that those days are past.   

Well, your temperatures are running 25 to 35  degrees (F)  warmer than mine... just last weekend the latest snow finally melted off of my yard.   I am running out of reasons why I can't do my spring cleanup yard work.

It was below freezing temperatures early this morning and I bundled up and walked to work.   Later today it is supposed to get above 40 deg, perhaps well into the 50's  (F)

I am glad that you got a new E patch today... your mood will hopefully pick up now.

Enjoy your day.
Thank you for sharing,
HUGS,
Danielle

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 07, 2019, 01:24:17 PM
Tuesday morning update - 5/7 beautiful sunny day here, heading into the 70's and perhaps even 80's later this week. My 5 miles was good this morning, ran into a rather large construction crew redoing a whole section of sidewalk and I was not trying to look their way as I passed, however I could feel their eyes, you know when the gaze is on...

This morning was new E patch day, and I think I was running a little low before putting it on, heard some music and just so easily into tears, good tears, but still that usually tells me I need more E.

Just doing my computer work here, updating the corporate firewalls, such is life on the Internet....

Have a wonderful day !

C -

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 07, 2019, 01:40:13 PM
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
YES, as you can, I can feel eyes gazing at me.   Since I am full-time it is not a bad feeling... it is a nice feeling

@Alaskan Danielle - I agree with this above, it does feel good to be noticed (in the right ways). There was nothing off about the encounter yesterday, I suppose just another woman out for exercise...

Wednesday update - 58 f partly cloudy (mid level clouds), beautiful morning out and it was 5 miles of assimilation smiles. It starts with my next door neighbor she waves at me, and we exchange good mornings, next a random encounter with a 30 something girl coming out to her car in the driveway as I am passing by on the sidewalk, she starts just the most pleasant conversation and small talk with me, it was so relaxed, I felt so comfortable chatting with her, next it was the cemetery lady that works in the front office ( a regular ), she waves at me and we exchange smiles, and finally it was with some young deer next to the woods about 20 feet away I ran into, they felt completely at ease with me in close proximity, and did not distance themselves at all. Just another woman out for exercise in the morning, I do feel good about myself "down there"  :)

Have a wonderful day

Cynthia -

•  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Another great report and a terrific picture of how you appear to those walking behind you!!! 
You are doing well developing those curves and and showing them off in your leggings and form-fitting top.

Keep your updates coming!
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 08, 2019, 12:41:05 PM
@Alaskan Danielle - I agree with this above, it does feel good to be noticed (in the right ways). There was nothing off about the encounter yesterday, I suppose just another woman out for exercise...

Wednesday update - 58 f partly cloudy (mid level clouds), beautiful morning out and it was 5 miles of assimilation smiles. It starts with my next door neighbor she waves at me, and we exchange good mornings, next a random encounter with a 30 something girl coming out to her car in the driveway as I am passing by on the sidewalk, she starts just the most pleasant conversation and small talk with me, it was so relaxed, I felt so comfortable chatting with her, next it was the cemetery lady that works in the front office ( a regular ), she waves at me and we exchange smiles, and finally it was with some young deer next to the woods about 20 feet away I ran into, they felt completely at ease with me in close proximity, and did not distance themselves at all. Just another woman out for exercise in the morning, here is a shot of the my lower body from last week, I feel good about myself "down there"  :)

Have a wonderful day

Cynthia -

•  

Maddie

Cynthia,
Glad to find this thread of yours!
I feel a positive vibe from your posts here and elsewhere. 
"Bookmarked"
Please enjoy this day in your life :)

Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Maddie on May 08, 2019, 11:43:27 PM
Cynthia,
Glad to find this thread of yours!
I feel a positive vibe from your posts here and elsewhere. 
"Bookmarked"
Please enjoy this day in your life :)

@Maddie - Good Morning Maddie from here, I am glad you found my diary topic and chimed in. It's nice to have other musicians join in here, wonderful ! Your HRT appointment is getting closer... I am watching your topic as well !

Have a great day !

Cynthia -
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, Cynthia Ann.  I was just getting caught up on your thread.  Thanks for letting us peek into your regular life.

Now I feel homesick for the Salish Sea!  I used to live on Denman Island, off the inner coast of Vancouver Island.  I loved that area.  Denman Island was populated mostly by hippies, not just the neo- variety, but still a lot of the old, original hippies.  With exorbitant ferry fares, everyone learned to be self-sufficient.

My wife and I have talked about going back for a vacation.  It would be fun to drop in on some of our old neighbours, and let them meet Kathy for the first time.  And there is a cruise we'd love to do again on the outer coast of Vancouver Island. 

The big stumbling block is dogsitting.  Unless we can find a place where the hound would be happy for a couple of weeks, any trip is out of the question.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 09, 2019, 08:42:20 AM
Hi, Cynthia Ann.  I was just getting caught up on your thread.  Thanks for letting us peek into your regular life.

Now I feel homesick for the Salish Sea!  I used to live on Denman Island, off the inner coast of Vancouver Island.  I loved that area.  Denman Island was populated mostly by hippies, not just the neo- variety, but still a lot of the old, original hippies.  With exorbitant ferry fares, everyone learned to be self-sufficient.

My wife and I have talked about going back for a vacation.  It would be fun to drop in on some of our old neighbours, and let them meet Kathy for the first time.  And there is a cruise we'd love to do again on the outer coast of Vancouver Island. 

The big stumbling block is dogsitting.  Unless we can find a place where the hound would be happy for a couple of weeks, any trip is out of the question.

@KathyLauren - good morning Kathy and nice to have you chime in to my diary thread. I am intrigued by Denman island, I had no idea. Port Townsend, WA where we were last week, also has a reputation of being an "old hippie" town, and there is evidence of that all around. I hope your well water situation is now settled and all is good, I did see your last comments in your thread, so here is a "wooo hooo" for you and getting things restored (no fun). Pet sitting is a thing, and really is a need. Our youngest daughter when she lived at home had a pet sitting business in our neighborhood (neighborhood facebook page) and was very successful at it. She would make good $$ during the summer vacation months. I hope you are able to visit out west again, the entire area is simply beautiful.

Have a wonderful day Kathy !

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Friday morning update - already 70 f out heading into the lower 80's, the air was still and big Tahoma was out in a little haze, the Rhodies are in full bloom now. It was a quiet morning, the energy is always seems a bit more subdued on Friday's mornings, everyone is some place else, and only ran into one "regular" the nice lady that collects cans for the women's shelter (we always save our cans for her), the rest were guys, I've noted in the past some day's encounters are more female, today it was lopsided male, I smiled a lot, they hardly noticed me. The construction crew was out today again and the traffic control lady was bossy telling me to go around a certain way, she says "honey you have to go over this way"... 

Mother's day weekend is special for us, our #2 daughter and her boyfriend have 2 new kittens in their townhouse, so we plan to go and cuddle them, and hang out at their place.

Our 34th anniversary also this week, we have been together now going on 37 years, love her so much, that gets bundled into Mother's day as well....

Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend all !

Cynthia -

•  

CynthiaAnn

Mothers day update 2019 - My thoughts are with her this morning, she was so young (teenager) when I was born. She knew of my true self, reluctant to acknowledge my femininity, yet indulging me at the same time, she knew. She made me a doll (hand sewn) when I was 4, I loved it, she made me a nurses dress outfit for Halloween when I was 8, she knew even if it was unthinkable then. We were so poor growing up, by the time I was 7, she was tasked with raising 4 kids alone as my Dad up and left us. She then bettered herself after my parents separated, she earned her teaching degree. There were many times were left alone with no baby sitting (she could not afford it), when she was off at college. I learned to take care of myself and my sisters being the oldest. I became quite self reliant because of my upbringing and life's circumstances. I came out to her 3 times in life once at 8, then at 22, and finally at age 51 the last time being the most significant. She left us in 2014, after battling complications from diabetes and other things. So this is my small tribute to you Mom, I hope you are smiling now and can see "all of me".

I love you Mom always.

Cynthia -
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Thank you for sharing your lovely tribute and posting honoring your mother...
...and the picture that you posted was truly wonderful for all of us to see.

It was great to read that you were able to come out to your mother several times and the last time when you were 51 years old.   I hope that you found acceptance from her ...   that is something that we all desire, acceptance from our parents.

I trust that your day will be filled with pleasant memories.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

What a lovely piece about your mother.  She sounds like a wonderful woman.  I can certainly see the connection in the photo to your avatar. 

Hugs, Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on May 12, 2019, 10:52:28 AM
What a lovely piece about your mother.  She sounds like a wonderful woman.  I can certainly see the connection in the photo to your avatar. 

Hugs, Judi

@JudiBlueEyes - awww thanks and hugs dear sister. Hope you have a wonderful day !

Cynthia -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 12, 2019, 08:34:03 AM
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Thank you for sharing your lovely tribute and posting honoring your mother...
...and the picture that you posted was truly wonderful for all of us to see.

It was great to read that you were able to come out to your mother several times and the last time when you were 51 years old.   I hope that you found acceptance from her ...   that is something that we all desire, acceptance from our parents.

I trust that your day will be filled with pleasant memories.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle - Thanks so much, I am honored to know such a warm and beautiful woman.

Cynthia -
  •  

KathyLauren

Cynthia, what a nice story about your mother!  Thank you for sharing the photo of you and her.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 12, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
Cynthia, what a nice story about your mother!  Thank you for sharing the photo of you and her.

@KathyLauren - Thanks for posting your picture of you and your Mom, seeing it earlier inspired me to write a small paragraph and picture here (great idea !). We are just back from daughter's place and their kittens are just adorable (more later)

Hugs !

Cynthia -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Monday morning update - 48f some overcast going to stay dry here, although rain moves in later in the week. Had a great Mom's day over at our daughters place yesterday. Their new kittens are so playful and fun to be with, they cuddled right up to me. We rode the WA state ferry back to the mainland, I wore a knee length skirt yesterday and was reminded when I stepped out on the deck that the wind can quite quickly lift my skirt ! I had to hold my skirt down a bit being out on the front deck  ;) Today it's back at work and exercise later, here is a picture of the Seattle Skyline as we approached Coleman docks with the "Norwegian Bliss" cruise ship docked there, this ship is massive, and infusing the city with tourists. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day !

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Thank you for sharing your update this morning.
Here it is not quite 6:00AM and it is 36 deg F outside and today is supposed to get into the 50's and even high 50's.

Wow, a great picture that you posted of the Seattle Skyline, I always enjoyed seeing the ferries and the large ships in the harbor against the background of the city buildings and (of course) the famous Space Needle.

Yep, it can be a problem staying modest... keep your skirt under control in the wind.  :o :o ;) ;)

I am so glad that you had a good weekend and visit with your daughters.

Thanks again for your good report this morning.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

CynthiaAnn

Mid week update, Wednesday morning - started off with coffee and catching up on threads from here, and was quite the surprise to see an old topic I started from over 8 years ago answered here at Susan's  :) :) It was blast from the past, so I've answered the blast from the past with a picture, and have reached many like minds here on these forums, really amazing. I really appreciated the nice post I read this morning from her. My 5 miles out was nice, ran into several folksees, the old guy with his little dog says good morning with a nice smile, a nice 30 something Asian girl waves as she jogs by on the other side of the street, I smile and return the waves (she was buff), the retired school administrator that lives down the street says good morning. Did my planks and stretching. The Rhodies and other flowering plants and trees are simply beautiful today. 60 f now as I type this and partly cloudy, expecting rain. Here is picture of me some 42 years ago, lifting the front tire in the desert of So Cal, never forget where I came from, I still enjoy a ride today...

Thanks for reading and have a rockin' day

Cynthia -
  •  

Faith

motorbikes .. scary. I rode one just once in my life, passenger. I leave all that adventurous stuff to my wife, she's better suited for it. As with you it is for her, once a biker/rider always a biker/rider.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•