Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A day in a life of Cynthia Ann

Started by CynthiaAnn, April 23, 2019, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Faith on May 15, 2019, 12:24:04 PM
As with you it is for her, once a biker/rider always a biker/rider.

Cool ! My soul mate rides too.

Do have a rockin' day !

C -
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I love bikes but have given them up as I'm not as nimble as I used to be.  :(  My partner enjoyed riding too.

Rock on Cynthia!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on May 15, 2019, 09:24:17 PM
I love bikes but have given them up as I'm not as nimble as I used to be.  :(  My partner enjoyed riding too.

Rock on Cynthia!

I get this Judi, and I don't take chances when I do go out like I used to  :)

Woke up with Vertigo this morning, the room keeps spinning, hang on, focus eyes ahead. Maybe going out for exercise later will help, I can't stand this nausea.

Life throws you curve balls sometimes.

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn   @JudiBlueEyes
Dear Cythia and Judi:
I am not 40 years old yet but lately I am not doing as many things that I once did that are possibly dangerous and life threatening... on my hiking up in the mountains I am more careful about the path that I take and the high ledges that I stand on... etc.

I find that I am doing more things like cruises, road trips, visits to museums, etc.   Life and good health is too precious.

This all reminds me of a poem, song lyrics, and a scripture fount in the Bible....

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To every thing there is a season,
     and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
     A time to be born, a time to die;
     a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
     A time to kill, and a time to heal;
     a time to break down, and a time to build up;
     A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
     a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
     A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
     a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
     A time to get, and a time to lose;
     a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
     A time to rend, and a time to sew;
     a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
     A time to love, and a time to hate;
     A time of war, and a time of peace.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 16, 2019, 07:34:23 AMI get this Judi, and I don't take chances when I do go out like I used to  :)

Woke up with Vertigo this morning, the room keeps spinning, hang on, focus eyes ahead. Maybe going out for exercise later will help, I can't stand this nausea.

Life throws you curve balls sometimes.

C -
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 16, 2019, 09:12:30 AM@CynthiaAnn   @JudiBlueEyes
Dear Cynthia and Judi:
I am not 40 years old yet but lately I am not doing as many things that I once did that are possibly dangerous and life threatening... on my hiking up in the mountains I am more careful about the path that I take and the high ledges that I stand on... etc.

I find that I am doing more things like cruises, road trips, visits to museums, etc.   Life and good health is too precious.

This all reminds me of a poem, song lyrics, and a scripture fount in the Bible....

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To every thing there is a season,
     and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
     A time to be born, a time to die;
     a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
     A time to kill, and a time to heal;
     a time to break down, and a time to build up;
     A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
     a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
     A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
     a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
     A time to get, and a time to lose;
     a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
     A time to rend, and a time to sew;
     a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
     A time to love, and a time to hate;
     A time of war, and a time of peace.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you sharing this Danielle, I appreciate these thoughts, and would add that after transition, I have most certainly acquired a new appreciation for the life we are given, and how much each single day is worth to us. Before it was so dysfunctional, so wrong, so boxed in, so depressing, yet today I can enjoy life anew and yes being in the correct gender is quite meaningful and removes so much tension. We are given this life and it's incumbent upon us to make the most of this time, including fixing what's wrong and moving on. To intersect others and feel the meaning of relationships today is so powerful. In that previous life, it seemed more focused on things, objects, yet today, I am definitely more focused on relationships, and not so much things anymore. I hope I can use what time I have left to make a difference for others, I hope to be remembered for the good.....

Have a wonderful day dear friend...

Cynthia -
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Cynthia I agree that transitioning presents us with a new appreciation of life.  For me (being of a certain age) getting older also can do this too if we let it.  I believe we must make the most of life.  I also now focus on relationships and experiences rather than things, leaving each place and person better than when I met them.  I am slowly letting go the things I have accumulated throughout life.  It's getting easier day by day. 

Thank you Danielle for a great post!

Judi 
In living every day.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on May 16, 2019, 12:58:02 PM
I am slowly letting go the things I have accumulated throughout life.  It's getting easier day by day. 

Good for you @JudiBlueEyes ! and I agree with above and have been moving in that direction myself.

Friday morning update 58f and showers, just back from 5 miles out, several friendly waves from folks out today, just felt the good relaxed vibes out there on a Friday morning. The nice lady that collects cans for the woman's shelter was out and had a nice chat, one my other neighbor's wife broke her leg, so I was sympathetic ear for him. A guy I did not recognize waved at me from his car, just friendly folks. The vertigo I had yesterday morning has abated, thankfully, but still have some pressure in my left ear. E patch morning, feeling pretty good now !

Regarding my friend Judi's comments above, removing all the camping gear from our RV trailer and storing it this weekend, preparing to sell it, we have a buyer, just one less thing to insure and pay tabs on. Gotta go to bank vault and get title. We've had many family trips when the girls were younger, but time to part ways with this unit after 14 years...Maybe get a smaller lighter one later ?

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day

Cynthia -

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Cynthia I am glad to hear your vertigo has left. I've had it once or twice and its can be horrible.  After 14 years selling your RV will bring back a flood of memories.  Cherish them!  Time to move on to a new phase of life.  Maybe prepare for when grandkids eventually join you camping!

Judi
In living every day.
  •  

Maddie

Love the old motorbike photo, Cynthia, and the one of your mother. She was a beautiful woman!

I'm also originally from So Cal, but have been just a little south of Canada for a long while.  I've been bicycling a lot myself since its gotten warmer up here (50F+, I'll go, 49F or colder, I'd rather walk :)

Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

CynthiaAnn,

I look forward to reading your thread, I am catching up!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Faith

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 15, 2019, 12:33:06 PM
Quote from: Faith on May 15, 2019, 12:24:04 PM
motorbikes .. scary. I rode one just once in my life, passenger. I leave all that adventurous stuff to my wife, she's better suited for it. As with you it is for her, once a biker/rider always a biker/rider.

Cool ! My soul mate rides too.
Do have a rockin' day !

C -

These pre-date her own bike, it's the only photos I ever got her to pose for.

This was her dirt bike with my grandson sitting on it (he's 15 now, almost 16)

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

CynthiaAnn

@Faith - those pictures are wonderful !! your soul mate looks right at home on the dirt machine, and the grandson is soooo cute ! It's awesome fun, I always like being off road better myself...

see ya in the work week...

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on May 18, 2019, 10:34:28 AM
Cynthia I am glad to hear your vertigo has left. I've had it once or twice and its can be horrible.  After 14 years selling your RV will bring back a flood of memories.  Cherish them!  Time to move on to a new phase of life.  Maybe prepare for when grandkids eventually join you camping!

Judi

Thanks @JudiBlueEyes !, grandkids, ya never know, not happening just yet...

Did all my chores today and running around, been away from here except for a quick word game post or two. Such fun, those word combos are hilarious sometimes !

Hugs, and have a wonderful rest of the weekend....

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 18, 2019, 03:40:44 PM
CynthiaAnn,

I look forward to reading your thread, I am catching up!

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan - Thanks for joining me and others over in my "diary topic"  :) :)

I am recalling your two word game topic a few weeks, this combo came up that still has me giggling a few weeks later. Danielle goes "Clock Lock", I reply with "Time Chime"  ;D ;D and then you replied afterwards about a mouse running down the clock, Sheer madness that topic, thanks for the smiles !

Hugs

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Maddie on May 18, 2019, 02:47:56 PM
Love the old motorbike photo, Cynthia, and the one of your mother. She was a beautiful woman!

I'm also originally from So Cal, but have been just a little south of Canada for a long while.  I've been bicycling a lot myself since its gotten warmer up here (50F+, I'll go, 49F or colder, I'd rather walk :)

@Maddie - Thanks for nice comments about my Mom and my picture of "real life" back in dusty So Cal. Back then the air quality was not the best in the LA city basin (60,70's), so we would escape out to the desert to go riding. LA air quality has vastly improved now days compared to then....

Your new avatar pix is adorable Maddie  :) Very nice on the bicycling, I enjoy as well, and glad it's warming up your way. Mild day here, in the 60's, finished my chores and visited a friend for a few hours at their place. I saw your update posted over in your topic and answered, good luck with HRT, your boobs should be fine !

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Sunday morning update - It's raining here and 54f, glad I did the yard work yesterday, this time of year the plants will get ahead of you. The neighbors kids had a sleep over last night, lot's of happy kids to be heard well into the night, did not bother me. The trip to the bank vault yesterday, was nice, always appreciate being referred to as "Ms" XXXXX when going there. I spent yesterday afternoon over at girlfriend's house, chatting, sipping coffee, and getting caught up with each other's lives. Today it's store runs with my dearest and just being at home mostly. It was good to read other's threads this morning and answer in a few. I enjoy getting caught up on the forums with coffee in the morning. The word game here at Susan's that I post in is good fun and quite enjoyable, I enjoy bouncing words off friends here... :)

See you "out there"

Cynthia -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:SET
Not even 6:00AM here yet... beautiful SUNRISE early this morning at a little after 4:00AM  and tonight the
SUN will SET around 11:30PM   .....   no rain today.... very cold  this morning, getting foggy now but will be partly sunny later today with temps creeping upward into the 50's and 60's.   

Usually when the daylight hours are very long this time of year, it can get quite warm in the early evenings.

***Yes indeed, lots of fun playing the word games with you as I sip on my morning coffee... but soon I will have to get ready and dressed for church.

Thank you for sharing.....

HUGS,
Danielle

•  

CynthiaAnn

Tuesday morning update - 58 f partly sunny, very nice and mild out for 5 miles of exercise, very quiet out people wise. It's E patch Tuesday, and last night's lavender salt bath was lovely, and part of my post op care I indulge in....

My thoughts are with daughter # 1 today up in Canada visiting with her boyfriend. She goes up there a lot now, they are getting serious and it won't be long she will be moving there to live with him we expect. She is quite proud of her ruby ring and is working on her dual citizenship. Our kitty misses her when she goes away, she is our kitty's favorite human, and I only qualify as 2nd best, but when she is away kitty is so friendly, and wants the human attention, I am all too happy to give it to her.

I have enjoyed the forums and catching up with and reading other's threads and topics. I've answered in several and found a few "classic topics" to bump in the TS forums during the busy work day. Work is full of endless upgrade projects to attend to right now....

Song of the week is Jethro Tull's "back to family" a little ditty I've enjoyed getting the bass parts for...Musing about finding a new band after our summer cruise, the timing might be right then.....

I'm like pretty sentimental about certain things, so when I travel I like to take a travel friend or two with me...One of the girl's "beany babys" it's so 90's, awwww

Thanks for reading and have a smiling day !

C -

•  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Thank you for posting your "happy" update.   Your current temperature this morning is only a few degrees warmer than it is here....  today I expect it may get into the mid to high 60's... summer is just around the corner.
My lawn is waking up and needs mowing soon, my flowers around my home are all starting to bloom and starting to look beautiful. 

Well now, it sounds like you might be attending a wedding in Canada soon for your #1 daughter.  It will be a grand day for you and for her.

Yes indeed, I too enjoy the forums and when I log in in the morning I make a point to visit the ongoing threads of those that I regularly follow, plus I am always looking to greet new members and to offer encouragement and support to other members that I come across on the various threads.

As you have been doing, I am enjoying the give and take with you and with others on the word game threads created by @ChrissyRyan ... lots of fun for sure, plus it is a good way to keep my mind sharp while I am drinking my morning coffee.

Well now, I do need to get back to my work on my desk...  I need to be careful that I don't get too addicted to the forums...  I do have a job to do and I do need and do enjoy the income that I derive from my little business.   It's a good thing that I don't have a boss looking over my shoulder during the day, I would certainly be reprimanded and/or fired for spending personal time on the Forums instead of tending to business.

Thank you again for your "happy" Tuesday UPDATE.
Hugs, and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Good morning to you.... it is a great morning to rise and shine, get your morning coffee and get your mind sharpened on the Word games with me.  ;) ;) ;) :o

HUGS,
Danielle

•