Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How much time do you think I have?

Started by xterra, April 27, 2019, 06:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xterra

It's been a long time since I posted here. 7 years ago I wrote couple posts that may give some explanation. This is the only place where I can ask this questions. I do not have a support, and neither I can talk to anybody about this. I experienced things that as a healthy male I should not have, ever, under any circumstances. I had some physical changes that could be caused only by estrogen. My nipples have changed. They became softer. Areola increased in diameter. There were other crazy things too. I experienced very unsual orgasm and I felt two interconnected points in my lower abdomen, that I could only describe as ovaries. I know it's crazy talk. Believe me, I trust my senses, but I would not believe myself either. It was not easy to deal with this over the years. I tried to see doctors. I was pretty much laughed at. My family and friends do not believe me. So, I tried to live my life as it is. Until some more crazy stuff happened.

I also have to tell you that about 10 years ago I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with some hemorrhoids. So seeing some blood in my stool is not unusual. However, I did not see it in very long time.

I have something that can be described as gynecamastia. I do not remember when did this happened. I know I have them for a long time. This is not unusual either and they are not that big. Currently, I'm 52 years old and as most of the doctors agree, the older you get, the greater the chance of having some hormonal imbalance.

Something started happening couple weeks ago. I noticed that my nipples became more prominent under my tank top. They kind a change their shape. As I said before, my nipples are soft, areola is soft too. There is like hollow ring underneath and something else too. The last endocrinologist I saw said that there is a breast tissue present.

There are time when my breast is sensitive and times when I cannot feel anything, more like regular male chest. It comes and goes every couple weeks. However last week, sensitivity was more severe to the point that tank top felt like sand paper and overall it can be described as burning. Plus I was feeling tingling strong pain inside left breast. I noticed before that my my left side got bigger. It started filling in couple weeks ago. I felt this type of burning sensitivity before, but not to that extent.

Exactly week later, I noticed blood coming from my behind. I wanted to see if my hemorrhoids are active. I put my finger inside and entire palm of my hand was covered in blood. I was stunned. I never seen this type of blood color. It was vibrant red, very red, thinner in touch. I was shocked because this blood could not come from regular blood circulation. Next day, I checked for blood again. It was present, but very little. It was covering walls of rectum. Again color was vibrant red.

The only thing that actually makes sense in this situation is that I have a menstrual cycle. I did some reading about what happens during the cycle. I know, chances that human can have both fully functioning reproductive systems are astronomical. The last human that experience something like this is described in Greek mythology. But I have to deal with this somehow. For some reasons my body is slowly changing my chemistry. It may slow down or proceed as this is a beginning of female puberty. I do not know how estrogen can interact with testosterone in this situation. If it is a beginning of female puberty, how much time I have realistically before my appearance will be drastically changed?

Please do not send me to see  doctors. I do not want to deal with them right know.     
  •  

Cindy

You need to see a doctor urgently.

This is NOT a menstrual cycle and could be a very serious problem that requires urgent treatment.
  •  

Denise

Blood in the stool/rectum is one very serious issue.  Go to the ER now or at the very least call your Dr immediately.  They will tell you the same probably.  If neither is an option, maybe an Urgent Care.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Dorit

It is possible that you have vestigial or partly developed ovaries in your body, but only medical imaging will show them.   I had a woman friend that all her life had to deal with anger and aggressiveness, also a "lesbian" sexual desire.   At 80 years of age she had medical imaging because of kidney stones.   When the results came back, they told her that she had vestigial or partly developed testes in her body!    Some people are intersex and find out only by chance, even though it has affected their lives.   You must seek medical help!   
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@xterra
Dear Xterra:
Below, members @Cindy and @Denise gave you the best possible advice...

... I am aware that your last sentence stated that you do not want to deal with a doctor right now but your symptoms are not something to be ignored, even for a short time, 
please follow thier counsel and do not delay any longer getting to a doctor or the ER. 

Wishing you well and good health,

Danielle

Quote from: Cindy on April 27, 2019, 06:58:19 AM
You need to see a doctor urgently.

This is NOT a menstrual cycle and could be a very serious problem that requires urgent treatment.

Quote from: Denise on April 27, 2019, 08:51:57 AM
Blood in the stool/rectum is one very serious issue.  Go to the ER now or at the very least call your Dr immediately.  They will tell you the same probably.  If neither is an option, maybe an Urgent Care.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

xterra

I appreciate your concerns, but I do not want to deal with doctors right now. They have explanation for every possible bull>-bleeped-<. I tried that 7 years ago. People tend to take one piece of information and use it the way it fits their assumptions. It took me years to recover from that last experience. They are just plain horrible.

That bleeding is not unusual for me. In fact I had more of these exactly 7 years ago. Then there was a long break. I do not have brain tumor, vision problems, testicular issues or pain in my behind, no sudden weight loss or gain, no thyroid issues. I had this 20 years ago and I can recognize imbalance. Cancer does not develop for 7 years.

I'm not here to convince you or myself about being intersex. Sometimes I feel like I'm hitting a wall.
  •  

HappyMoni

Xterra,
   You posted so I think you want feedback. I don't know what your situation is medically. I do know that even if you had some estrogen induced symptoms, it will not cause blood in the rectum. Your medical situation can definitely change in 7 years. I am of the age where I need to get colonoscopies. They found 1polyp. Because they found that one, I go every 5 years instead of 10. I tell you that because that is the time frame for that particular problem to develop. You may have something different going on. It sounds like you have two separate issues going on in my non-doctor opinion. If it were me, yeah, I'd be mad at the doctors 7 years ago who treated me badly, but I wouldn't let that stop me looking into a serious medical issue now.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

xterra

This is not easy for me to explain. I did not realize how fragile is my mind set.

Over the years I had a set of health issues, burst ulcer, hyperactive thyroid, diagnosed IBS and constant digestive problems. I can recognize when something is off. I had colonoscopy done two years ago. Nothing abnormal.

There is no blood present anymore. Except for those two days I mentioned. The blood was not mixed with a stool, hence it could not come through digestive tract. It could come from hemorrhoids, but it was not swollen at all. I have seen it in the past, that's why I do not consider this to be alarming. However, there is a question of a color.

Believe me, if I feel that something is wrong I would go straight to ER. But for now, visit to a doctor will play out in usual way. Checking prostate, doing blood test and possible colonoscopy. Maybe they would check my testosterone and at the end they would find nothing. The endocrinologist will insists that there should be brown liquid coming out from my nipples. That I have enough testosterone in my body. If I 'm lucky they will do USG and some lab technician inexperience in intersex condition will say that there is absolutely nothing alarming. At the end doctor will say that I'm crazy and imagining things. Case closed. No karyotype test or MRI based on somebody's imaginary hallucinations. This is a reality. I've seen how people react when you try to tell them everything what happened. So I tried to limit the information to only some things and omit other details. Not helpful, because they look in the areas that are irrelevant. If you tell them more they react with fear.

Try to put yourself in my shoes. How would you react. Where would you look for help or some information to at least to rationalize some of it.

Now forget everything you ever learned in school. Forget what you think is possible and what is impossible. Forget that who you are is set in stone. That there is fluid line between male and female. There is no psychiatrist that can help you. There is no point of reference to other people experiences. This cannot be duplicated or confirmed. There is only my word against what you think it is.

It took me months to work out some things. If I were a Creator and I wanted to convince individual of something. I would start with Big event that would be so powerful that would instill unwavering understanding of an act that no so called real evidence can disprove. I would also leave some breadcrumbs here and there to be followed. I would also pick someone who can describe things well and have some analytical skills to follow the breadcrumbs.

The Big event happened 7 years ago. After imagining things, arousal shifted to inside my body and for couple minutes I lost total control of my body. I could only wait until everything plays out. All nerve endings on my breast fired up, entire belly was burning. Out of nowhere feeling of vagina appeared and it merged with a feeling of my penis. The penis was inside me. During climax, when I had multiple contractions in my crotch and following waves of energy travelled in through my thighs and up to my energy made up boobs, I was terrified, scared as hell because I realized at this moment that everything that I know about my own body is incorrect, that I'm inhabiting body of a complete stranger. When everything was over I did not even remembered my fears. Entire experience felt to me normal.

Than things started happening. My nipples looked different. Entire breast was bouncing. There were changes on my face that people who know me noticed immediately. I had strangers on the street walking up to my face only inches away, just to take a good look.

And there is another event. I felt pain in my stomach. It was vertical going straight through the middle of my abdomen. It went away, but couple hours later, it woke me up through the middle of the night. I was curling in my bed. It left like someone thrusted two ice picks in my stomach. In my mind I had a mental image of an organ. Two points bursting with energy, positioned on left and right side, with equal distance from each other connected by two very thin tubes. I could not take the pain. I got up and took some tylenol. The pain was gone.

Out of curiosity I compared dates of these two events. It was exactly 28 in between them. I had no idea whether it had any meaning, but quick google search pointed me to menstrual cycle.

About three weeks ago when I started to see growth of my left breast, I researched gynecamastia. The only problem was unexplained breast hyper sensitivity and that tingling pain inside. It had to be related to hormonal activity. Another search revealed that this kind of pain is related to surge of progesterone that expands some glands and ducts. So I after that I was thinking, what if the blood I saw in the past is somehow related to all of these. According to some sources, surge of progesterone takes place exactly one week before period bleeding starts. So day before I was thinking, there is no way it will happen. But 24 hours later I was staring at this vibrant blood on my hand. And there is a color that expert websites describe as perfectly normal for woman.

Now after all of this that I told you. Do you really think that opinion of some doctor or USG, even MRI will matter and convince me that I can forget all of these, that I was mistaken. That I never experienced anything of it?
Do you think that human brain can create phantom feelings of organs that never existed at the first place? Do you think that imaginary things can cause physical changes?
How do you think the doctors will react if I told them that while they at they should also check my ovaries because I think something going on down there.

Seven years ago I felt disconnected from everybody. Hence, my nick name, being from Earth. I was scared of the future. I do not know what will happen. Sometimes I think everything will remain the same. And then some other breadcrumb shows up. I think that right now I will be Ok with the change. I don't mind it. I don't know how I would I live my life though.

Look, I know that after reading this you might feel like a rug was pulled from underneath your feet. It takes time to process this information. But this is not imaginary, it's just different from what you know.

Please more doctors suggestions or seeing psychiatrist. It's pointless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Dena

With what your suggesting, I would suggest you consider testing your total estrogen, estradiol and progesterone levels. If you have to pay out of pocket it shouldn't set you back more than a couple of hundred dollars and at least in the U.S., you may be able to get the test without a doctors prescription. If the tests show something, that might be the starting point for the doctors to look farther.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

zirconia

xterra,

Quote from: Dena on April 29, 2019, 06:00:09 PM
With what your suggesting, I would suggest you consider testing your total estrogen, estradiol and progesterone levels.

I completely agree with Dena. Hard evidence should help eliminate misunderstandings and ease communication between your doctor and yourself.
  •  

LizK

Hi Xterra

I know how confusing it can be when things start to go haywire with your body. I have experienced this in a very different way to you and understand how scary it can be especially when the Dr's you are seeing don't seem to have a clue but insist on running all the same kind of tests. Unfortunately I don't have any solution. I think the testing Dena has suggested is a good starting point.

I hope you can find a solution

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

xterra

I'm very reluctant about it but I will see a doctor tomorrow. Something is off on hormonal level. I don't know how to proceed with information that might be helpful for a doctor. Sometimes I think that nothing what I described ever happened, then my rational part kicks in. Im seriously tired  of all of this.

•  

xterra

This was pointless, another know everything doctor that cannot manage too many issues. No evidence of blood plus hemorroides explain everything and of course blood has to be red. Frustrating.

Since last Thursday I was feeling hot most of time, I had loss of appetite, ringing in my ears type of headache and sleeping problem. Yesterday it was actually the first evening when I felt OK. Today I'm perfectly fine.

Thanks for the suggestions about the blood test that can be done without doctor referral. I have to see if there is a pattern in all of this. Some days of the month I feel very tired and sleepy and the breast sensitivity comes and goes on its own too. Right now there is no sensitivity at all. I'm afraid the blood test will not be that straight forward. In fact all of this may subside for a while. It happened before.

Sometimes I think that without some irrefutable evidence of intersex condition nothing can be done.

•  

Dena

Quote from: xterra on May 01, 2019, 03:14:03 PM
Sometimes I think that without some irrefutable evidence of intersex condition nothing can be done.
The problem is intersex could be over 30 possible conditions. Even for a doctor there is a bit of guess work determining the cause if they suspect the condition. All you can do at this point is chip way at the problem until you hit pay dirt. You're not the first one on the site to run into this problem and unfortunately you're not going to be the last.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

xterra

I just realized something today. I misread my emotions at the time when I saw blood. It wasn't the color. It was the presence of blood that made me stunned.

I'm analyst/programmer by profession. I read about different possibilities why would I feel this kind of sensations in my breast and one of the explanation was that it is caused by a surge of progesterone that happens exactly one week before the bleeding. The day before the due date I was thinking that there is no way there will be any blood. But following day I literally froze while I was looking at the blood. The odds of this happening are insanely low. Someone described odds of winning lottery this way. You leave your umbrella on the train, next day some stranger calls you on the phone and tells you that he has your umbrella. With odds so low the opposite must be true. The two events, breast sensations and blood are interconnected. Following hormonal activity is connected to bleeding. This is just logic. That blood should never ever been there under any circumstances. Imagine that a day before a lottery drawing you pick your numbers with certainty that they will win, you make another bet that the numbers will win and next day you are actually a lottery winner. Impossible!

The hemorrhoids provide the blood outflow. They formed more than 15 yet ago. Out of blue I started having gastric problems IBS and hemorrhoids were formed.

For years I had sweating issues while I was sleeping. This is when my hormones started doing something. I had no idea that this could be some hormonal symptoms.

So everything was slowly preparing itself for events that happened 7 years ago. After that I have seen a blood for one or two days. And as I recall once or twice blood color was very bright red. I did not know what to make of it.

Right now, this is a first time that there is a chain of events. >-bleeped-<.

•