Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Penile Inversion Vs Sigmoid Colon

Started by me.ashvi, April 28, 2019, 06:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

me.ashvi

As per my knowledge.

P.I:
Pro's:
Affordable.. And many doctors perform that surgery so it's easy to find a doctor with that knowledge in your country if any complications after surgery.

Sensitive
No scars
No smell or discharge

Cons:
1.Not Self Lubricating
2. Depth is limited to 4-5inch
3. Dilation should be continued for life time.

S.C:

Pros:
Depth is more compared to P.I
Good Climax
Self lubricating

Cons:
Smells if any discharge
Not many doctors have knowledge about this..

I'm planning for my surgery in next 2 months but I'm still confused.

In india we have Olmec Hospital which is famous for SRS surgeries. Specialized in Sigmoid Colon with good experience. Cost is higher compared to others in India.

And we have many options in india like Forties - Dr.Richie Gupta and Sitaram Bharatia hospital's Dr.Kotwal..Etc who are specialized in Penile Inversion... And it is affordable.

Suggest me what should I go for?

P.I or S.C ?

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANY POINTS IN THESE PROCEDURES.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

Hi Ashvi 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Dani

In the US, penile inversion is considered to have the best results for function and appearance. Colon surgeries are much more likely to have complications and healing takes longer.

Both surgeries have their advocates and detractors. Most people I  have talked to say go with penile inversion unless you do not have enough skin for a proper vagina, then colon surgery is one option available, but like you already said, this is a much more complicated surgery and few surgeons do it successfully.
  •  

me.ashvi

Quote from: Dani on April 28, 2019, 09:15:47 AM
In the US, penile inversion is considered to have the best results for function and appearance. Colon surgeries are much more likely to have complications and healing takes longer.

Both surgeries have their advocates and detractors. Most people I  have talked to say go with penile inversion unless you do not have enough skin for a proper vagina, then colon surgery is one option available, but like you already said, this is a much more complicated surgery and few surgeons do it successfully.
Hi Dani,

Thanks for your response.
And I'm planning for my surgery in next two or three months.

I have spoke with both the doctors who perform P.I and S.C

And thanks for providing the information regarding P.I .. I'm still researching on this... Most probably I would like to go with Penile Inversion ... I'll keep you updated on my surgery.

Btw have you undergone penile inversion surgery? If yes.. Please let me know your personal experience.. Are you happy with the results.

Thanks,
Ashvi

•  

Dani

Yes, I did have penile inversion about 3 years ago. I am satisfied with the results, but I would be more satisfied if I had an inch more depth in my vagina. This is not the surgeons fault, I am almost 70 and I had some prostate issues before surgery.

The things I wanted are adequate vaginal depth, good sensation in the labia and clitoris and most important, I did not want to have urinary incontinence. I have all of these, so I am mostly satisfied, but we all could use a little extra depth.

•  

Mendi

I´m happy with my depth of 6 to 6,5 inches. Haven´t needed more and I´ve seen long ones  ;D
  •  

AutumnLeaves

I think the "colon segment vaginas smell!" thing is an urban myth that should have been put to bed a long time ago. It seems a lot of people have "heard" this or "knew someone" that said this, but don't have a lot of personal experience with it. We've had a fair amount of post-op women on here that had colon vaginoplasty, and most have said odor was not an issue at all, even when they expected it to be after being told on forums like this one that it would smell. I have even seen doctors claim the colon segment surgery can have LESS odor than PI, because it's already an internal organ and not a tube made from skin. Which brings me to my next point: PI vaginoplasty can and does have issues with odor in some people. This has been noted in post-op exams and commented on by many people on this board. Especially in the first few months post-op it's easy for dead skin, gunk, lube, etc. to get stuck up on there with PI and that can cause a bad smell. Some people struggle with odor issues for much longer, and nobody is quite sure why though many suspect abnormal vaginal flora or low-grade bacterial infection.

The real reason to generally consider PI over colon surgery is that it's technically easier and does not involve opening up the abdomen and rerouting your digestive tract. Even so, in some places in Europe, colon vaginoplasty is much more frequent and even a first-line approach in some centers, and the patients do fine and have a low risk of complications. I suspect that it will be largely replaced by peritoneal pull-through over time, but right now it's still a good choice for revision surgery or when you just don't have any material to work with.
  •  

me.ashvi

Does this depth depends on our PeeWee Size?

•  

me.ashvi

Quote from: Mendi on April 29, 2019, 08:48:29 AM
I´m happy with my depth of 6 to 6,5 inches. Haven´t needed more and I´ve seen long ones  ;D
Thank you for sharing your review.

Do you have "Hair" inside your Vegi... Most of the people say.. In P.I it's a common issue.. do you recommend me to go for laser hair removal on that part before surgery.

•  

Dani

I had the hair around my penis and scrotum removed by a few laser treatments and several hours of electrolysis. I have no hair in my vagina. My results speak for themselves. I have never really trusted anyone who says that just by scraping a few follicles off during surgery is all that anyone  needs.

Do it right and have electrolysis to permanently remove that hair.
  •  

Mendi

To be honest...I haven´t seen inside my vagina...nor do I have any desire to look into it  ;D

If there is hair inside...so be it. I cannot see it, I cannot feel it and nobody hasn´t commented anything strange downstairs. On the contrary; "It looks like any other pussy" was one comment  :D So what does it matter?

I did have laser few times downstairs before surgery and onetime electrolysis.
  •