Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Girls Envy

Started by AlexUABC, April 29, 2019, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexUABC

when you were little girls and watched the activities of the girls cisgenders
Were there typical female activities that you would have liked to have done? (makeup, ballet, female artistic gymnastics, female swimming, sewing etc)
  •  

krobinson103

Not really. I envied the girls their bodies, but activities I did my own thing - a mix of both.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: AlexUABC on April 29, 2019, 01:52:04 PM
when you were little girls and watched the activities of the girls cisgenders
Were there typical female activities that you would have liked to have done? (makeup, ballet, female artistic gymnastics, female swimming, sewing etc)
I liked yoga & gymnastics and did both when I was young.
Playing Mothers & Fathers/ House was also fun

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Aurorasky

When I was really young, I wanted to be a part of ballet class.

now I am learning Lindy Hop :)
Love,

Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca
  •  

KathyLauren

Like Kelly, I envied girls their bodies, not their activities.  I did learn to sew, from watching my mother when she was sewing, and I eventually asked her to teach me to knit.

I think I would have been a nerdy little girl no matter what.  I recently got an impression of that girl as I was writing up a bio of myself for an astronomy presentation I am doing later this summer.  As I wrote about how "she" got "her" first telescope at age seven, I suddenly got an impression of that nerdy little girl looking through her telescope and saving up her allowance for a better one.  Yes, that was me!!  I'd have been so cute!

So I very much think I would have done a lot of the same things as a girl that I did as a boy.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Danielle M

I wish that I would have learned makeup growing up like cis girls do.  Middle school and high school wold have been the ideal time.  As it turned out I had to learn it all at once the best I could as an adult.
  •  

Faith

I've buried so much I hardly remember. I know that I disliked most typical boy things, preferred the company of the girls (even though they didn't reciprocate). I did get my sister to start teaching me to crochet, sadly I let that go in pursuit of 'manly' things. Did I envy back then? I have no idea at this point.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Victoria L.

I don't remember this too much. I remember really wanting a 'real' doll house, unlike the log cabin (which was advertised toward boys) I was given. I remember my sister having a real doll house and it being up in the attic (she had grown up) and me wanting it but not being able to say anything.

The most vivid activity I was envious of was shopping. It is one of the very first memories of dysphoria I have. My sister and family got to go shopping for dresses and I was sitting outside the dressing room feeling really jealous that I didn't get to shop for dresses and other women's clothing, too.
  •  

Allie Jayne

I always wanted to do the same things as the girls, dress, play, domestic skills, makeup, have babies, well, everything. Alas, with only 3 brothers, it was not possible. Mum saw the real me and had me help her cooking, sewing and cleaning. She had distorted and painful hands from arthritis, so really did need help, and my brothers were happy they didn't have to do 'girls' work. Mum told me she was so happy to pass on her skills to me as she felt it was as close to having a daughter as she could get. I love babies, so as a teenager I did lots of babysitting. My greatest envy, and regret, was the ability to bear children. When Mum passed she left me her jewellery and cook books.

Allie
  •  

Lisa89125

I envy'ed the girls and their bodies and fashion. Growing up I always wanted to do ballet and be a dancer, cheerleader, model.  I still want to be a bridal gown model. Maybe someday!  ::) At 30 I don't know if I stand any chance in pulling it off now or not.  :(

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

soyunachica

Gymnastics were probably the only thing I expressed a like or preference for. Although my low muscle town made that harder. You need quite a bit of muscle strength for that.

I kinda just envied being able to express femininity so openly. I also would envy the role and body of any cis girl I would try to date.
Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
Preferred pet: Felis catus
Preferred operating system: Linux!!!
  •  

amandam

I know that the first day of kindergarten the teachers made us split up to play. I wanted to go with the girls. I remember wanting be like certain girls while growing up and had girl as well as guy friends. In junior high, I was jealous of how they got to wear pretty dresses (70's), how their hair swayed back and forth as they walked, how they seemed so gracile. It was just their presence, there was something about it that mesmerized me.
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

pamelatransuk

Oh Yes! I loved skipping, playing house and tea sets and wished I could possess my own doll.

Later I wished I could learn make up at school.

My two main areas of envy were however that I simply wished to have been born a girl and to physically have a girls body.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

Linde

I never envied the girls, I envied the guys, because i was supposed to be one and did not know how to do it.  would have been way easier for me to be a girl!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Stacy

I envied their bodies, their charm, their power, their status, all the courteousness that are given to them, their huge freedom and choice with clothes. But I don't think of a particular activity. However I preferred to be with girls, I have no interest in sports, cars and the casual boyish stuff except some gaming in my life although there are a lot of girls there now and more are always coming.
  •  

MarshaJoy825

What an interesting question? I know that I envied their bodies as well. Of course, I envied their dress as well. One activity that I did envy is that girls seemed to develop friendships that were people oriented whereas boys developed friendships that we activity oriented. I think that carries on to when we became adults. Women are so much more relationship oriented.
  •  

Chloe

Is THIS what Blanchard means by "target location error"? "Envy" is never a healthy thing are we indeed living vicariously (at least at first)? What about the cis male's historical attraction(s) to women how would one go about explaining THAT?

Is it really all about the hormone testosterone and/or the logical/natural(?) need to spread ones own "DNA"?

Am truly CLUELESS!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Janes Groove

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Chloe on April 30, 2019, 11:18:30 AM
       Is THIS what Blanchard means by "target location error"? "Envy" is never a healthy thing are we indeed living vicariously (at least at first)? What about the cis male's historical attraction(s) to women how would one go about explaining THAT?

Is it really all about the hormone testosterone and/or the logical/natural(?) need to spread ones own "DNA"?

Am truly CLUELESS!
There might be something in that. When I was 13 I was at school camp a friend of mine whom I also had a crush on, offered me to wear her dress for the evening( it was a fancy dress evening)
I agreed for a laugh and it was great!

I dont think anybody knew that I wanted to be with her and also wanted to be her. I felt envious that she got to be a girl every day at school and I could only exist on the periphery.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Lisa89125

When I was in middle school I had started saving pictures out of store ads of girls and specific outfits I really wanted. Mom eventually found them and made me bin them.

I also started watching typically girly TV shows, I used to like watching The Saddle Club, Darcy's Wildlife, Outward Bound. My brother was big into the cartoon Gargoyles and I secretly wanted to be Lisa the female detective every time I got forced into watching Gargoyles.

Oddly enough, To this day my brother thinks that is how I got my female name.  ;D

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •